Surmikas

Mar 30, 2023
Stepmom pal learn to read games instead of skipping to the sex scenes. There is no familiar NTR in this game for the simple reason MC and Claire are not related. Only Bob ntr in ch3,
What a sin, confusing stepmom with mom with so many VNs with incest, try not to seem too desperate to try to find fault. There is NTR with the "step"mom and Lily.
being a possible LI doesn't mean it should be classified as ntr at least not this early, if we go by your reasoning me having a crush on someone but she starts a relationship with another dude is ntr.
You are the one who chooses to apply the reasoning for VNs in a simple real world situation, they have nothing to do with each other, don't mix them up.
We are going offtopic with this repeated argument.

• Angry
Reactions: teri and Xakorik

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
What a sin, confusing stepmom with mom with so many VNs with incest, try not to seem too desperate to try to find fault. There is NTR with the "step"mom and Lily.

You are the one who chooses to apply the reasoning for VNs in a simple real world situation, they have nothing to do with each other, don't mix them up.
We are going offtopic with this repeated argument.
Suuuure for the sake of not making a big annoying argument lets say I'm the white knight defending the game and you are the person that is always right like every time this arguments pops in game forums. You win this one powerful lord

• Haha
Reactions: Veloso and teri

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
if we go by your reasoning me having a crush on someone but she starts a relationship with another dude is ntr.
That is literally the premise of over half of NTR doujinshi.
NTR isn't literally one to one western cuckoldry
It just means having someone stolen from you, having your crush stolen from you is NTR.

Reactions: Rain01

tim7666

Jul 24, 2017
Did someone know how to unlock the new gallery pic from chapter 1 (=Page 6 of it, the fourth pic) it's suppose to be a second Slave Ending if i'm right ? It's the only one I miss.

Last edited:

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
There is no forced NTR in this game i stand by my statement and i don't care about haters opinions on this :)
And NO i don't count one off scenes with GIRLS as NTR only with other men, you can disagree with me but that's how it is counted in my games.
Have a nice day.

Shizunae

Oct 9, 2019
You guys are unironically making my head spin, can i just have please the open way of communication what kind of "ntr" there is here? is it netori, netorase or netorare and if its a culmination of those, are they openly avoidable? I can not be bothered to sift through a game to get disappointed at the end

hurz47

Dec 1, 2017
What a great game, i feel bad for avoiding it for so long, i just didn't think this would be my cup of tea.
But hell(*lol) was i wrong.

Frist of all let me say, the game got me hooked hard to the point that i will support the dev.

What makes this game so good?
A lot of interessting paths to choose and go through the game/story.

At first it feels very grindy/hard to unlock paths, but once you get the hang of it, all makes a lot more sense.

For a small breakdown:
Cap1: loving/caring answers unlock the girlfriend path; sub/letting lily take the lead unlocks the queen path; dom/egoistic answers unlock the sub/slave path für lily.
Cap2: caring/kindness adds points to Blandine; beeing cruel/egoistic adds to Macaria
Cap3: Siding with characters adds points to them

Into this progression come the onetime choices which unlock additional content like NTR/Futa/Futa on Male (all optional)
As well as some rare dialog options, that will progress the story or unlock new options within scenes.

I had a lot of fun, trying to unlock all of the gallery.
The Story itself is nothing new, but still compelling to want to see its progression and hopefully conclusion.

Artstyle and animation are very nice.
The voice acting fits perfect and really enhances the experience, i hope they can keep this consistent, cuz we all know, it eats up a lot of the budget.
The game has a lot of content.

One thing a wish they would improve on, is that the gallery only unlocks the Art/Animations, not the dialog of scenes itself.
But at least you have a lot of save slots to make your own "gallery"

The first post needs a huge update for the "genres" this game actually has, because a lot of people will simple miss out on this game, not knowing what they could get. For example there is a decent amount of Futa on Male scenes within the game and most likely more to come, for people that enjoy that kind of content.

Sorry for the long post, but sometime you overlook a gem within all these abandoned/zero content games out there and you just have to spread the word.

PS: typos are yours to keep

Reactions: Fyo

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Not really and this last update was 4 NTR scenes (2 Futa Lily with stepmom and 2 with dad with Lily) while the MC only had kisses.

It's not just any "girl" it's the MC's mom and the scene is written like NTR. And even if she wasn't the MC's mom, she is an LI that the MC can show interest in.
Otherwise all those childhood friend stories wouldn't be NTR and the same with many others.
Then don't enable futa if you don't like it :rolleyes:
The game makes it pretty clear that the futa choices are either futa on female or futa on male.
The only NTR in that scene is Lily cucking MC's dad. Y'all are being ridiculous, like normal.

beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
Here's an earlier version of the simple guide that I promised.
So far it's only for the first two chapters, I'll update it with the third chapter once I take my sweet time exploring every nook and cranny of that part of the game.
Feedback is welcome, specially on how to organise this info.

EDIT: had to convert the guide to .PDF to avoid the box drawing characters looking funky. Should be fine now, but do tell me if it's looking weird for you guys.

Last edited:

fk you

Jun 20, 2024
It is ironic you typing this as there is a clear path where this is not needed which is what this dev has done, so please keep your backhanded comments to yourself. They are genuinely obnoxious.
Enjoy your whore girlfriend then lol
Surely she isnt cheating, surely, let me pat you on the back

"She has sex with everyone while being succubus doing her thing but surely she aint doing it while shes with me :)"
"Im gonna cri if my sex crazy girlfriend is doing what is in her nature :("

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik

Sean Poon

Jun 22, 2018
Saw the tags, got interested, decided to try.
Did 3 playthroughs.

First one - I tried playing nice and caring MC, respecting the demon but i got 0 NTR.
Second one - Tried being more perverted and kinda "asshole" i guess, got some school NTR and father one. (tentacle as well)
Third one - Same thing being asshole but this time its work, also got some NTR and father one. ( also tentacle)

Not the kind of NTR i had in mind, being a pimp.
Why cant he still get NTR in the first playthrough if hes being nice and not so controlling.

Game said theres polyamory but i saw none or it wasnt truly a polyamory one, dev maybe got it wrong.

It seems to me theres like 2 paths, being an asshole - NTR or just loving romance with demon without NTR

I did like the father NTR but it left me unsatisfied at the end cuz i didnt like the experience overall.
Im willing to give this game one more update to change my mind to see where this game could be going in what direction.

Particularly i wanna know does she just cheat with father behind MC's back or he decided to share and help him out or they enter a polyamory relationships so she loves both of them. Its enough to make me keep playing the game lol

I'd like to hear dev's insight on this if hes got anything to share
The dev's other game (Love and Sex second base) has an NTR character in it and it is the worst person and version of that kink. A soul-less gold digger who lies and cheats on you and tells you it's what you want. This dev has no idea what NTR/sharing or polyamoury is or looks like in a relationship or in a fantasy. I gave up on him awhile ago.

fk you

Jun 20, 2024
The dev's other game (Love and Sex second base) has an NTR character in it and it is the worst person and version of that kink. A soul-less gold digger who lies and cheats on you and tells you it's what you want. This dev has no idea what NTR/sharing or polyamoury is or looks like in a relationship or in a fantasy. I gave up on him awhile ago.
Yeah it seems so he has no clue what poly or NTR actually means

Reactions: Sean Poon

BlackJoey

May 10, 2023
Not saying I entirely agree.
Though at the same time, it doesn't make it any sense for a game to supposedly have a sharing route but then the MC can't actually be involved in any scenes he can't participate in any of the gangbangs or group scenes? There's practically no difference between that and an NTR route.

Reactions: Xakorik
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes