Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Not saying I entirely agree.
Though at the same time, it doesn't make it any sense for a game to supposedly have a sharing route but then the MC can't actually be involved in any scenes he can't participate in any of the gangbangs or group scenes? There's practically no difference between that and an NTR route.
The MC is involved in 90% of the sex scenes in the game, including most of the group scenes.

rrr@rrr

May 27, 2021
Maybe we should add a little dialogue about how Adam is okay with Lily having sex with other women.This will give the player a greater sense of control in the game.

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
The game is incredibly good and the art is amazing, but like other people are saying here, that NTR scene of Lily with your stepmom feels out of the blue, specially on a playthrough where I'm devoting to Lily. It makes no sense.

Someone else said that the key to not trigger this relationship is to scold Lily when she is complimenting your step-mom, which is great to know, but it is absolutely counter intuitive, because what you do on that scene is saying that Lily is right and you start complimenting your step-mom too.
Edit: I tried to scold her but it didn't change the outcome. No matter if you scold her or not, she cucks you there with your step-mom. Definitely it makes no sense whatsoever on my playthrough.

If anything, the choice hints that you are open to have something with your step-mom, rather than Lily suddenly cucking you.

That said, I want to stress that the game is incredibly good and the art is amazing, and this is the only problem I found on a so far incredible experience. Just a question, is there an update walkthrough? I tried to search but only found a walkthrought for a little bit of chapter 1

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fyo and gaimariy

tim7666

Jul 24, 2017
Here's an earlier version of the simple guide that I promised.
So far it's only for the first two chapters, I'll update it with the third chapter once I take my sweet time exploring every nook and cranny of that part of the game.
Feedback is welcome, specially on how to organise this info.

EDIT: had to convert the guide to .PDF to avoid the box drawing characters looking funky. Should be fine now, but do tell me if it's looking weird for you guys.
Did you manage to unlock the new gallery pic from chapter 1, the fourth pic of Page 6 ? if yes, where is it in your guide? (if i'm right it's suppose to be a second Slave Ending).

beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
Did you manage to unlock the new gallery pic from chapter 1, the fourth pic of Page 6 ? if yes, where is it in your guide? (if i'm right it's suppose to be a second Slave Ending).
I wasn't able to do it.
And I couldn't find any reference to that gallery item (slave ending2) in the scenes' code either. Going a no-NTR slave playthrough simply unlocks the first one.
I think that it's something that the devs are still adding to the game, and can't be unlocked yet.

Reactions: tim7666

tim7666

Jul 24, 2017
I wasn't able to do it.
And I couldn't find any reference to that gallery item (slave ending2) in the scenes' code either. Going a no-NTR slave playthrough simply unlocks the first one.
I think that it's something that the devs are still adding to the game, and can't be unlocked yet.
Thanks, i was thinking the same because i tried everything without success.

Reactions: beerpig

dumpsmailto

Nov 12, 2022
The update is great but I'd have one complaint, when Lily gets intimate with other characters throughout the chapters like for instance the step mom here, the mc never confront her about anything that's happening and it goes on like nothing happened it's quite jarring, I'd like them to have at least a discussion or something to say about it, it feels weird witnessing your supposed gf doing this kind of things and having it just going on like the scene never occured.

Reactions: Joshy92

beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
Complete fan-made guide for people unlocking gallery scenes and the likes.
Based on version 0.13.2 of the game.
Feedback and corrections welcome.

Reactions: fleetp

beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
Edit: I tried to scold her but it didn't change the outcome. No matter if you scold her or not, she cucks you there with your step-mom. Definitely it makes no sense whatsoever on my playthrough.
Scolding lily during dinner and going fishing with the father enabled me to avoid
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you want to avoid the scenes where Lily fucks Claire (your stepmum):
  • In the family dinner, if you have the choice between "Agree with Lily" and "Tell Lily her comment was not appropriate", pick the later.
  • Go fishing.
  • If you MUST go shopping (to avoid your toad-faced dad), don't "Go for a stroll". Instead pick "Go with Claire and Lily".

Reactions: fleetp

Shizunae

Oct 9, 2019
Enjoy your whore girlfriend then lol
Surely she isnt cheating, surely, let me pat you on the back

"She has sex with everyone while being succubus doing her thing but surely she aint doing it while shes with me :)"
"Im gonna cri if my sex crazy girlfriend is doing what is in her nature :("
? I played on the girlfriend route and have not encountered any version of sharing or ntr because i am not stupid enough to willingly click on stuff i dislike. I cannot talk for the ntr path because i could not give a shite about it. Just be smarter with ur choices or just get urself urm to see the variables and pick what you want. Like it is not that hard dude, stop spouting shit for the sake of ragebaiting, literally.

fk you

Jun 20, 2024
? I played on the girlfriend route and have not encountered any version of sharing or ntr because i am not stupid enough to willingly click on stuff i dislike. I cannot talk for the ntr path because i could not give a shite about it. Just be smarter with ur choices or just get urself urm to see the variables and pick what you want. Like it is not that hard dude, stop spouting shit for the sake of ragebaiting, literally.
So how many dicks do you think she sucked before meeting MC?
Stop pretending she is a pure virgin angel

If her being a succubus offends you then idk what to tell you, maybe learn what they actually are and what they do.
Succubus as a girlfriend is not normal but again this is F95, that aint normal either.
Usually you dont see that stuff unless they really wanna cater and soothe you, "what a pretty succubus, lets make her your girlfriend and ignore what they are born to do"

Every game so far that i played that has a succubus is either a corruption game or her doing what she knows best and that aint being your girlfriend lol

If you like her, your next girlfriend might be some random at a glory hole

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Xakorik

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
So how many dicks do you think she sucked before meeting MC?
Stop pretending she is a pure virgin angel

If her being a succubus offends you then idk what to tell you, maybe learn what they actually are and what they do.
Succubus as a girlfriend is not normal but again this is F95, that aint normal either.
Usually you dont see that stuff unless they really wanna cater and soothe you, "what a pretty succubus, lets make her your girlfriend and ignore what they are born to do"

Every game so far that i played that has a succubus is either a corruption game or her doing what she knows best and that aint being your girlfriend lol

If you like her, your next girlfriend might be some random at a glory hole
Did you just skip through everything and miss the part where she repeatedly tells the MC that he's her first?
Plenty of games with succubus LIs who don't act like whores. A lot of the lore has them imprinted on a single person, other times they might be under a contract that demands loyalty, and some times they're just perfectly happy getting enough essence or w/e the lore calls it from a single person.
The real question is why tf are you getting triggered like this over someone choosing to play the game differently than you are? Grow up.

dagoldwolf

Nov 21, 2021
There is no forced NTR in this game i stand by my statement and i don't care about haters opinions on this :)
And NO i don't count one off scenes with GIRLS as NTR only with other men, you can disagree with me but that's how it is counted in my games.
Have a nice day.
Right on, bro. As long as people are dropping that Patreon/Steam and crowdfunding money, who cares what anyone else thinks or what NTR really is!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Then again...

Hypothetically, some of the "haters" might have been fans of your work up until the point where you didn't consider that despite creating a clear NTR route and non-NTR route, that those who followed the non-NTR route did NOT want to be cheated on at ALL during their non-NTR route, not by a man or by a woman, but that you included it anyway.

And at that point, the game was ruined for these "haters" that were once fans.

Hypothetically, of course.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes