Garu

Nov 13, 2017
i cant find the "NTR route", someone can help me?
There's a guide posted in the thread somewhere but long story short, easiest way to flag NTR is
"If you want to, you could come hang out at work with me?" choice near the start of the game
Then at the bar, "Nod" instead of" shake your head".

Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer
Jun 17, 2020
just thought of an gay parody title of this:
My Demonic Bromance.
If you're inclined to interest, then please DM me to learn of the basic details.
Otherwise; hope ya got a chuckle from that idea.
heartfrom; axcell_the_horny_fuckin'_imp.png

beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
Might as well ask it here:

I'm making a really simple "guide" for MDR. It isn't something as fancy as the official guide, just a simple text file showing what happens when you pick each option, as well as how to unlock specific gallery pics/animations.

Would you guys be interested in this? See the annex for an example for the first two in-game days.

EDIT: since a lot of people reacted positively, I'll share the guide here once it's done! :D

Last edited:

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Might as well ask it here:

I'm making a really simple "guide" for MDR. It isn't something as fancy as the official guide, just a simple text file showing what happens when you pick each option, as well as how to unlock specific gallery pics/animations.

Would you guys be interested in this? See the annex for an example for the first two in-game days.
I am interested.(y)

Reactions: beerpig

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Wow...something they said would never happen.
I can't speak for what they saw but I suspect that either they made a wrong choice somewhere or they counted something that wasn't NTR as NTR.
I speed ran the game to double check that MC wouldn't get cucked after reading that comment and the only scene in the gallery that didn't involve him was a direct result of choice I made, futa Lily fucking Claire. Either way whether or not someone wanted to see that scene or not it wasn't NTR and it was the direct result of the one of my choices.
I haven't played the game properly yet so unless something from my speed run didn't make it into the gallery if they got cucked then it was because of something they chose.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes