Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Without walkthrough this VN a way too brutal: can't get any futa or ntr (almost) scenes in last two chapters, even if I choose the most logical choices for this :FacePalm:

dagoldwolf

Nov 21, 2021
I can't speak for what they saw but I suspect that either they made a wrong choice somewhere or they counted something that wasn't NTR as NTR.
I speed ran the game to double check that MC wouldn't get cucked after reading that comment and the only scene in the gallery that didn't involve him was a direct result of choice I made, futa Lily fucking Claire. Either way whether or not someone wanted to see that scene or not it wasn't NTR and it was the direct result of the one of my choices.
I haven't played the game properly yet so unless something from my speed run didn't make it into the gallery if they got cucked then it was because of something they chose.
If it doesn't involve the MC and he's forced to watch with no option to intervene or participate, it's NTR, and it's happening on the non-NTR route. In fact, this happened on my Master route playthrough. I doubt anyone doing a Dom playthrough wants to get cucked, irrespective of gender.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
If it doesn't involve the MC and he's forced to watch with no option to intervene or participate, it's NTR, and it's happening on the non-NTR route. In fact, this happened on my Master route playthrough. I doubt anyone doing a Dom playthrough wants to get cucked, irrespective of gender.
It's NTR if your MC's girl is being stolen. Her fucking a girl with her temporary futa cock doesn't fit the bill. Also player consent is irrelevant, character consent is what matters.
Either way, I still have no fucking idea what scene you're even talking about and can safely say that the only scene that I triggered that didn't involve the MC was one that was the result of a choice I made. If you got cucked then it sounds to me like you fucked up somewhere.

FurFan

May 4, 2017
Anyone know how to get the last 3 Chapter 3 images in the gallery? Are they tied to specific routes?
1720014842005.png

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
My Demonic Romance [v0.13.2 Patreon] [My Demonic Romance] - Compressed

Win/Linux [317 MB]
- - - -

Mac [312 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rrr@rrr

May 27, 2021
If you are talking about the sex scene between the stepmother and Lily at home, then to prevent it, scold Lily at dinner when she drools on the stepmother and the next day go for a walk with your father instead of shopping with your stepmother

Reactions: lipe2410 and fleetp

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyDemonicRomance-0.13.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Sorry if this has been asked before,but can anyone shed some light on the whole FUTA scenario(specifically futa on male) of this game. Is their some actual romance and shit in the Futa route or is it just dehumanizing and one-sided humiliation?
Also previous few posts indicate Cuck-shit being part of this game,will I be railroaded into NTR if I pursue Futa route?
Thanks.
Be advised that people telling you "there is no forced NTR" are NTR lawyers who quibble over the definition of what counts as NTR.
For example
NTR lawyers defend this with
It's NTR if your MC's girl is being stolen. Her fucking a girl with her temporary futa cock doesn't fit the bill. Also player consent is irrelevant, character consent is what matters.

Garu

Nov 13, 2017
Without walkthrough this VN a way too brutal: can't get any futa or ntr (almost) scenes in last two chapters, even if I choose the most logical choices for this :FacePalm:
What are you looking for, specifically? Futa is tied to the Manslayer picture event, be fascinated by the portrait and say you like everything about the Manslayer if you want her cock up your butt, say you're interested in art showing Desdemona with other women for futa but no cock up your bum . There's a futa scene with Macaria if you're on her side, see my old post for the save, if it still works, not sure.
Anyone know how to get the last 3 Chapter 3 images in the gallery? Are they tied to specific routes?
View attachment 3794890
I'll reply to both of you at the same time since they're similar questions basically.

Last edited:
Reactions: FurFan

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
Just did. Choice menu isn't showing up, nor is Alt+M functional.

Before you ask, I did do the usual, and put the URM file in the "game" folder. So no clue what could be wrong on my end.

Edit: It began working once I loaded into an earlier version save. Still not working if you start the game fresh. Lol.
I tried new games on the 0.9 and 0.11 compressed versions and URM doesn't work on new games created there either. There's a 0.5 uncompressed version near the start of the thread that works though, in case anyone else is interested in working around the issue. The save won't work if it's right at the start of the game, but if you skip to the first choice and save there it loads fine in 0.13.2 and runs URM.

Reactions: Vitklim

telouse

Aug 5, 2018
This update was so disappointing compared to the last one. Hope andrealphus does better next time.

Surmikas

Mar 30, 2023
is ntr avoidable?
Not really and this last update was 4 NTR scenes (2 Futa Lily with stepmom and 2 with dad with Lily) while the MC only had kisses.
Either way, I still have no fucking idea what scene you're even talking about and can safely say that the only scene that I triggered that didn't involve the MC was one that was the result of a choice I made. If you got cucked then it sounds to me like you fucked up somewhere.
It's not just any "girl" it's the MC's mom and the scene is written like NTR. And even if she wasn't the MC's mom, she is an LI that the MC can show interest in.
Otherwise all those childhood friend stories wouldn't be NTR and the same with many others.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Not really and this last update was 4 NTR scenes (2 Futa Lily with stepmom and 2 with dad with Lily) while the MC only had kisses.

It's not just any "girl" it's the MC's mom and the scene is written like NTR. And even if she wasn't the MC's mom, she is an LI that the MC can show interest in.
Otherwise all those childhood friend stories wouldn't be NTR and the same with many others.
Well, im glad I waited before this finished to give it a chance. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: dagoldwolf

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020

Stepmom pal learn to read games instead of skipping to the sex scenes. There is no familiar NTR in this game for the simple reason MC and Claire are not related. Only Bob ntr in ch3, being a possible LI doesn't mean it should be classified as ntr at least not this early, if we go by your reasoning me having a crush on someone but she starts a relationship with another dude is ntr.

Reactions: Milovana

Surmikas

Mar 30, 2023
Stepmom pal learn to read games instead of skipping to the sex scenes. There is no familiar NTR in this game for the simple reason MC and Claire are not related. Only Bob ntr in ch3,
What a sin, confusing stepmom with mom with so many VNs with incest, try not to seem too desperate to try to find fault. There is NTR with the "step"mom and Lily.
being a possible LI doesn't mean it should be classified as ntr at least not this early, if we go by your reasoning me having a crush on someone but she starts a relationship with another dude is ntr.
You are the one who chooses to apply the reasoning for VNs in a simple real world situation, they have nothing to do with each other, don't mix them up.
We are going offtopic with this repeated argument.

• Angry
Reactions: teri and Xakorik
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes