AssaultGoblin

May 31, 2024
Gallery keeps breaking and it's ruining my game cause I'm playing it over and over and can't find what else to unlock
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 735, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 752, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 753, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 753, in keywords
File "game/screens.rpy", line 762, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Gallery' object has no attribute 'set_tabs'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "_layout/screen_main_menu.rpymc", line 28, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 823, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
File "renpy/ui.py", line 301, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 2165, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 2687, in interact_core
File "renpy/display\displayable.py", line 431, in visit_all
[Previous line repeated 1 more time]
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 480, in visit_all
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 2687, in <lambda>
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 491, in per_interact
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 697, in update
File "game/screens.rpy", line 752, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 753, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 753, in keywords
File "game/screens.rpy", line 762, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Gallery' object has no attribute 'set_tabs'

```
NVM I decided to play on Joiplay and it's 100% better

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020

Features

• 4 new story scenes
  • 1 new CG
  • 4 new BG(s)
  • 269 new voiced lines
  • Access button in menu for the supporter pack owners
Do you have access to the other versions? Like for Android?

Jun 16, 2022
I've been looking through the comments, and I couldn't help but come across the Claire/Lily scene(s) discussion. Wouldn't it be easier to label that decision of allowing Lily to flirt as NTR (Also, you still get the Lily/Claire scene if you go for a stroll around the mall while shopping with the duo, regardless if you allow Lily to flirt with Claire or not. It's best to pick the option to stick around with the two at the mall, or go fishing with your father and Lily)?
I understand female LIs messing around with women is different than watching them have sex or outright pursuing male competition, especially if we consent to the lesbian action, but Lily still saw the opportunity to cheat behind our backs with our own mother (The scene varies if you have futa content activated or not). Not to mention, I've seen plenty of heated discussions with players of various other games that forced lesbian sex between LIs, especially without the consent/knowledge of the MC as NTR/cheating. Lol

Additionally, doesn't the earlier NTR warning in the bar/school indicate that you're either allowing or disallowing NTR content further down the line? So, why are we being shown the Lily/Claire scene if NTR content is disabled?

Finally, I honestly like the game, much better than the grind-fest of the prior project by this developer, and wish for continued success and exposure towards My Demonic Romance, but I can't ignore the inconsistency with this content availability.

Reactions: 42069Gamer69420

px305

May 6, 2017
I've been looking through the comments, and I couldn't help but come across the Claire/Lily scene(s) discussion. Wouldn't it be easier to label that decision of allowing Lily to flirt as NTR (Also, you still get the Lily/Claire scene if you go for a stroll around the mall while shopping with the duo, regardless if you allow Lily to flirt with Claire or not. It's best to pick the option to stick around with the two at the mall, or go fishing with your father and Lily)?
I understand female LIs messing around with women is different than watching them have sex or outright pursuing male competition, especially if we consent to the lesbian action, but Lily still saw the opportunity to cheat behind our backs with our own mother (The scene varies if you have futa content activated or not). Not to mention, I've seen plenty of heated discussions with players of various other games that forced lesbian sex between LIs, especially without the consent/knowledge of the MC as NTR/cheating. Lol

Additionally, doesn't the earlier NTR warning in the bar/school indicate that you're either allowing or disallowing NTR content further down the line? So, why are we being shown the Lily/Claire scene if NTR content is disabled?

Finally, I honestly like the game, much better than the grind-fest of the prior project by this developer, and wish for continued success and exposure towards My Demonic Romance, but I can't ignore the inconsistency with this content availability.

I Think the dev said that Female/Female scenes are not considered as NTR by him.

Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake

Cattai1

Apr 21, 2024
I Think the dev said that Female/Female scenes are not considered as NTR by him.
which imo is just silly. But its the dev's decision , only thing then would be to mod the ntr warning for yourself. Also, the files say theres a scene with lilly getting fucked by her sister, but I don't see how to unlock it? possible behind something to fuck with patreon being pissy about incest

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
which imo is just silly. But its the dev's decision , only thing then would be to mod the ntr warning for yourself. Also, the files say theres a scene with lilly getting fucked by her sister, but I don't see how to unlock it? possible behind something to fuck with patreon being pissy about incest
There are a lot of us who don't think of that as NTR.

SoraAki

Mar 17, 2018
Wrote gallery unlocker script for those who interested
Installation - drop file into /game folder and run the game
From what I seen unlike in TruLove you don't really need to keep unlocker after 1st use, so ya can safely delete both rpy and created rpyc after that
In case ya encounter error with script - dm or reply me
About compability - should work with newer versions until dev change structure of gallery class

Last edited:

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
It doesn't matter if it fits your made up description of "NTR" or not. What it is is cheating. Which is fine if the dev want's to include that in the romance route (altough I think it is weird). I wonder if it will relevant to the plot going forward or if they will just pretent it never happened

jksimon

Mar 28, 2019
Hey just curious is there a specific reason the gallery has no replay even though there is voice acting? Is it a matter of time, or does the developer want to wait until the game is finished? Thanks for the info.

fartlover9296

Aug 2, 2022
Played a little today and noticed there were a lot of kinks. Even a burp scene after she chugs a beer. Are there any fart scenes or is that a planned sub kink?

AssaultGoblin

May 31, 2024
Hey just curious is there a specific reason the gallery has no replay even though there is voice acting? Is it a matter of time, or does the developer want to wait until the game is finished? Thanks for the info.
There's replay, are you playing on Android?

Reactions: jksimon
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes