GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
I noticed this game has the NTR/Swinger tag, can someone tell me what NTR/swinging content is in the game?
edit: NVM I fucked around and found out, game is based cant wait to see more

Last edited:

faloperito123

Aug 14, 2024
heyyy is it worth to try the game at it's current state? currently Recently I'm holding myself from playing unrealesed games

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
I understand female LIs messing around with women is different than watching them have sex or outright pursuing male competition, especially if we consent to the lesbian action, but Lily still saw the opportunity to cheat behind our backs with our own mother (The scene varies if you have futa content activated or not). Not to mention, I've seen plenty of heated discussions with players of various other games that forced lesbian sex between LIs, especially without the consent/knowledge of the MC as NTR/cheating.
This, MC just defended her against two hot girls that wanted to fuck him and Lily's response was to leave him alone at the pool so she could go fuck his mom. That is a betrayal, lesbian or not.
It especially feels dirty since MC literally went through hell for her and (at least in my case) turned down fucking her mom.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
There is no forced NTR in this game i stand by my statement and i don't care about haters opinions on this :)
And NO i don't count one off scenes with GIRLS as NTR only with other men, you can disagree with me but that's how it is counted in my games.
Have a nice day.
If the MC fucked Lily's step-mom and never told her about it would you consider that infidelity? If so, why is it different if she fucks his step-mom?

EDIT: changed mom to step mom for the "well ackshually" crowd

Last edited:
Reactions: Faxe10%

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
if the MC fucked Lily's mom and never told her about it would you consider that infidelity? If so, why is it different if she fucks his mom?
Maybe justify his forgiveness only to alive new experiences with her mom and gain more experience as sex in hell ,it's gf that's why he could mostly cheat but with consent.
I renember Lilly said many succubus may get angry and kill males taking their souls (just like her sister, they're princess of the demon realm and they two can do anything the situation may act) when the partner doesn't affair as much with female demons.
Other thing angels not really. (SO... that means the heaven is forgiveness in love ;) maybe the mother means create a new population based on devils and angels...lore? 0.0)
-and yeah even Lucifer can kill Adan right away and it had 2 wifes. ( SPOILER )

Last edited:

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
She's not his mom
Fine, step-mom. She's the woman who raised him, same as with Lily and her step mom.
Happy now? Doesn't change my point.

...And just for the record, the woman who raised you is more your mom than the woman who just gave birth to you and nothing else. Same with dads.

b8fd4fd9d8fdd9410eca3bec40531537.gif

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes