ChubbyFatBoy

Aug 19, 2024
Ok, so there's a dom or sub route it seems. Looks like I'm on the 1st. But either I missed something while reading. Choices have a lot more impact then I thought, and I swerved way off the road somewhere. Or I'm just confused on how that type of dynamic goes down, being a vanilla chap in life.

Because the MC cranked things up to 11 out of left field, and I'm confused. Went from love and all that sappy stuff one moment. To let me emotionally manipulate her right quick for the funsies. Is that just the default? Or did I trigger a trap card along the way? Because outside of one choice I can think of. I had been fairly boy scout in my selections up to that point.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
What version are you playing, that inconsistency should have been fixed

ChubbyFatBoy

Aug 19, 2024
The one that's on offer here. 0.13.2. But by your response. I'm guessing he's supposed to gradually show that change? And not take 0 to 100 as his personal theme song and words to live by. Also, are there choices that lead to that? Or do we just go full Makima by default?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
The one that's on offer here. 0.13.2. But by your response. I'm guessing he's supposed to gradually show that change? And not take 0 to 100 as his personal theme song and words to live by. Also, are there choices that lead to that? Or do we just go full Makima by default?
It was changed on 0.14 to be more gradual and have an alternate dom ending that was not as manipulative.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
We are discussing having Chinese and/or Japanese translations for the game before we take it our of Early Access

Reactions: ArsenHumby

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
We already have Portuguese and there are huge communities for adult visual novels in those countries.

Reactions: Fang Yuan11

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

small_gif.gif

Have fun Added:
v0.15 Patreon
5 animated artworks
Angela kitchen oral
Lily shower hot coffee
Riley bathroom oral
Riley bathroom hot coffee
Angela doggy hot coffee
5 story scenes
Family board game
Competitive Lily
Morning shower
Hot coffee with Angela
Hot coffee with Riley
283 voiced lines

v0.14 Patreon
Foursome Blandine + Lily + Macaria [1 Animated CG]
Lily titty fun [1 Animated CG]
Threesome Blandine + Lily doggy[1 Animated CG]
Threesome Blandine + Lily missionary [1 Animated CG]
Threesome Lily + Macaria eating out [1 Animated CG]
Threesome Lily + Macaria eating out 3 [1 Animated CG]
Foursome Blandine + Lily Macaria cowgirl & reverse cowgirl [2 Animated CG]
Alternate slave ending for chapter 1 [1 CG]
Scary cat [1 CG]
Surprise visit diner [1 CG]
Enhanced 7 events [v0.14]
Updated Supporter Pack [v0.14]​

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So I'm just coming across this today and I have no idea how I didn't see this prior. Not only does this game looks like something I'm into. It's made by the same dev of a game I already like a lot. I'll definitely have to correct my mistake here and try it out. I have no doubt in my mind that this game is quality.

In a way, it's a blessing for me. Being as late as I am to the party. There's a lot of content piled up for me to explore.

Reactions: Andrealphus

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MyDemonicRomance-0.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3D Reaver

May 15, 2020
Is eating ass or coochie in that position really great? Even if you cleaned your ass before, wouldn't there be occasional juice leak or a little fart smell?
might as well ask if piss leaks into your mouth, it doesn't, unless thats what you're going for.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes