fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I noticed that the ex-girl friend had on a white swimsuit top at Hector and Claire's swimming pool, but in a later scene at the pool she had on a black top.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Thanks for the feedback i will take it into account
To be clear, the resentment/things she explains on why you are "a bitch" is perfectly good, just...again, pretty sudden from everything prior. As for the spell content and that story, not sure if this has to do why nothing was explained to me, but when I was given the choice to take her to school or work, I chose work, and those are the only events I saw, BUT some scenes referenced lily's life at school.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
If you are talking about the sex scene between the stepmother and Lily at home, then to prevent it, scold Lily at dinner when she drools on the stepmother and the next day go for a walk with your father instead of shopping with your stepmother
Those decisions to Lily sneaking off to cheat on you don't really track. She could at least get permission first, or it could lead to a threesome. The way it plays out now (and a lot of scenes seem to try and default to) is more of a sub/cuck dynamic, and that shouldn't be that easy to fall into on a dom playthrough.

Reactions: Knight and MAD6999

GodPris

Feb 22, 2018
I took Lily's expression out of the game and made it into an emoji pack. Lily is very cute( :

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Question about a missing/bugged scene? or more a confirmation this is how its supposed to go?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alexeinya112

Aug 1, 2023
Played the game a little bit, it seems interesting so far, but I can't help but feel like that her cucking you is a major focus of this game and I am not really interested in all that. Each decision so far in the early game feels like a preventative measure to avoid cucking rather than a romance.

lololtigers

May 10, 2023
Complete fan-made guide for people unlocking gallery scenes and the likes.
Based on version 0.13.2 of the game.
Feedback and corrections welcome.
So far the guide checks out on my quick play through following the "gf" route. I misread the "Ellipsis" variables at the end of chapter 1 and later didn't understand why I couldn't get the foursome. Overall the guide is great, please keep up the good work.

Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
How many vanilla scenes are there with Lily and other girls? I chose the school route, divided favor between her mom and sister and stuck with Liliy and Claire in the third episode. The number of sex scenes seemed...lacking.

beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
Played the game a little bit, it seems interesting so far, but I can't help but feel like that her cucking you is a major focus of this game and I am not really interested in all that. Each decision so far in the early game feels like a preventative measure to avoid cucking rather than a romance.
It's only one decision per route (bar vs. college) that you need to watch out for, and the game tags them as "NTR":
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png
with the second one being kind of hard to hit without doing it on purpose, as Lily needs to be really submissive/slave-like towards you.

Most other decisions in Chapter 1 boil down to power dynamic - if Lily becomes your girlfriend, queen, or slave. I posted a guide for that some posts ago, if you need help with it (some options are a bit unintuitive).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alexeinya112

beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
So far the guide checks out on my quick play through following the "gf" route. I misread the "Ellipsis" variables at the end of chapter 1 and later didn't understand why I couldn't get the foursome. Overall the guide is great, please keep up the good work.
Thank you! I'll update it as the game itself is updated.

Regarding the Ellipsis part and the foursome: to get the foursome you need Lily as your slave, but NTR status doesn't matter. This means that you can get it regardless of reaching the 'slave ending' or 'slave ntr ending'. I'll clarify this better in the next release of the guide, it's great that you pointed the issue out.

px305

May 6, 2017
Im glad I finally tried this game, great animations, art and quality, the story is good too.

I like also that we have voice acting, thats a top quality touch there.

The only thing is I would like to make the paths more clear and dont rush scenes for example:

Last edited:

Alexeinya112

Aug 1, 2023
It's only one decision per route (bar vs. college) that you need to watch out for, and the game tags them as "NTR":
View attachment 3806608 View attachment 3806609
with the second one being kind of hard to hit without doing it on purpose, as Lily needs to be really submissive/slave-like towards you.

Most other decisions in Chapter 1 boil down to power dynamic - if Lily becomes your girlfriend, queen, or slave. I posted a guide for that some posts ago, if you need help with it (some options are a bit unintuitive).
Man thank you so much, with this I'll give the game another chance. I really do appreciate this.

Ecchi lover

Mar 9, 2018
idk if its audio issue or voice actor, but i have volume to the max and i still sometimes can't hear some voice lines lily says.
either it feels like it got cut off midway or her voice dies down.

AssaultGoblin

May 31, 2024
Gallery keeps breaking and it's ruining my game cause I'm playing it over and over and can't find what else to unlock
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 735, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 752, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 753, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 753, in keywords
File "game/screens.rpy", line 762, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Gallery' object has no attribute 'set_tabs'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "_layout/screen_main_menu.rpymc", line 28, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 823, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
File "renpy/ui.py", line 301, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 2165, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 2687, in interact_core
File "renpy/display\displayable.py", line 431, in visit_all
[Previous line repeated 1 more time]
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 480, in visit_all
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 2687, in <lambda>
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 491, in per_interact
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 697, in update
File "game/screens.rpy", line 752, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 753, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 753, in keywords
File "game/screens.rpy", line 762, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Gallery' object has no attribute 'set_tabs'

```

CCbakescakes

Jul 25, 2023
Im glad I finally tried this game, great animations, art and quality, the story is good too.

I like also that we have voice acting, thats a top quality touch there.

The only this is I would like to make the paths more clear and dont rush scenes for example:
Totally agree with this. Some extra context as to why she did that would be nice.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes