eroul211

Sep 24, 2022
If i go with the father I will get NTR without being able to stop it or I will can a scene with her and me?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Andrealphus Can you check the SHA256 CHECKSUM?
From the PC version in the OP: "SHA256: 664d1be86a22c7993675cbd5c43ec75a826a93318d16a6f91d1c64baa937258f"

Virus Total and manual script checks tell us its fine.
Looks like its the usual Windows Defender bullshit. Recent Influx of Virus Detections

Reactions: thryllth

Xeonon5

Aug 13, 2023
To the dev: I love the gallery here. It's so much better than the one in LoSeSb. However, only the ch 1 scenes have the ability to replay the scene. The others only have the Cg. I tried to look over the code to add that functionality... but this is way too advanced for me lol. Great job on the coding... but could I request you add this in?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
To the dev: I love the gallery here. It's so much better than the one in LoSeSb. However, only the ch 1 scenes have the ability to replay the scene. The others only have the Cg. I tried to look over the code to add that functionality... but this is way too advanced for me lol. Great job on the coding... but could I request you add this in?
All in due time, the replay gallery is a new feature, we are working on it and adding the chapter 2 scenes for the next update.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
It's been fixed since yesterday, if you were on the official release you would not have that issue.

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
This kind of comment would probably be better in Reviews, but I want to hear your opinions on it.

I usually follow two rules when playing ero-games to improve my experience.

1. Only play a new one when the game has at least 3 updates or is complete.
2. If I like the game, I'll wait a year of updates to explore it again. Exceptions: the game has been completed or there have been few updates in a year (in this case I'll wait another year).

The last time I played this game was in version 13.2 in July, yet I broke my rule and played it again in this version (0.15). That's how much I loved this game.

Moving on, first I want to talk about what I think could be improved:

1. The scoring system
Of course, this may be a problem with me, as I always like to get as many scenes as possible per route, but I find the game's scoring system very difficult, something I noticed especially in the first chapter, which required a guide for me to be able to follow the route I wanted.

Another example was in the second chapter, where I had gotten, if I remember correctly, 4 points each for Blandine and Macaria,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
.(The other problem I had in the second chapter is that I couldn't see any scene with futa no matter the route)

2. NTR
I found this game through ntr and I've stuck with it, but there was one thing about it that I didn't like, and that's the fact that you have to be in the slave or queen route to see it.

Normally, I'd go on the GF route, but from what I saw in a guide, it doesn't have ntr, so I went on the slave route instead. I didn't go on the queen route because, from the name, it seemed to be a more submissive route, which isn't really my style, although I don't like the way the protagonist treats Lily at times during the slave route.

Now that I've talked about the negative, let's move on to the positive:
  • The characters are hot
  • Lily has a great personality
  • The story is interesting
  • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • The third chapter has the best ntr I've seen in a while
Still about the ntr in the third chapter, I remember that when it came out there were quite a few people complaining so I want to leave my opinion: 10/10

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes