May 17, 2018
This looks good.

Looking forward to the updates. Good luck to the developer. :) :coffee:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I liked it so far. Really cute models. And the story/storytelling is good so far, too. Already looking forward to the next update.
While playing I integrated some music tracks and a few audio effects into the game, here my first attempt for it:

April 14, 2021:
The games seems to be abandoned, I set my Mod therefore to on hold now.

Update Mar. 27, 2021: I have updated my Mod for the new game version v0.2b

Download Mod v0.2b (~39MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MyDessertStory_01.jpg MyDessertStory_02.jpg MyDessertStory_03.jpg MyDessertStory_04.jpg

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Okay, I'll download this, because the girls look hot.

It would be nice though, if the developer gave some clue as to what is planned for this game... IF anything is planned for this game. I have my doubts after the generic Overview, and nearly complete absence of tags.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Looks fairly interesting for now, Nicole looks great (and I'm curious about the British girl), but I really disliked non-choices here. It's pretty much a kinetic novel with instances when we have to click the single option to progress further, so my question would be if that's how it's going to be in the future updates too, cause if yes then I'll pass.

Dec 9, 2020
Kinda short being mostly an introduction to characters, but interesting. Really nice renders, the ladies are looking especially good, even the milf/gilf.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Short, drags at the beginning, unoriginal naming the Emma Stone looking girl "Emma", ends stupidly.

You introduced your main character 1 single character in the first release. We see the others but this is where you choose to end things? Lame. It would have taken you like maybe 10 renders to resolve that part and have you lay the ground work for his introduction to the rest of the story.

But nope. Had to be another "Oh a cliffhanger, that's what I'll do" developer. Next update won't even finish out a day's worth of time, I bet anything.

• Angry
Reactions: _R_ and Jimbog

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Short, drags at the beginning, unoriginal naming the Emma Stone looking girl "Emma", ends stupidly.

You introduced your main character 1 single character in the first release. We see the others but this is where you choose to end things? Lame. It would have taken you like maybe 10 renders to resolve that part and have you lay the ground work for his introduction to the rest of the story.

But nope. Had to be another "Oh a cliffhanger, that's what I'll do" developer. Next update won't even finish out a day's worth of time, I bet anything.
Devs have come to this strange conclusion that if cliffhangers worked in the 1920 silent serials, it'll work for them.

Woman tied to the railroad tracks: Hero is two steps away: Train is coming at full speed: Will our hero save the day?: Or will the villain finally get his revenge! Tune in next week to find out!

This isn't the 1920's and it's not a most loved weekly serial. Eh, whatever. Cliffhangers are fucking stupid.

Real Diable

Sep 18, 2020
Ok so I read comment here, i'ts short and have a cliffhanger, so I will wait for more before playing this VN. But look interesting and the ginger girl are hot

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote