VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Dessert Story [v0.2b] [TeamRedProductions]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
Well shit. First the cliffhanger and then it comes back with that? Well, new tag to be added. Not a fan now. I'll finish this ep and we'll see if I continue after. I'll hang with this for awhile, but, I think it's going somewhere I don't want. But, it's not my story to write.
tought about trying but overview combined without tags made me woried, what is wrong? :)

Reactions: mofonistik

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well, blackmail. The thing is we need a choice to either blackmail and release the guy who tried to rape the MILF or turn his fucking ass in. I'd prefer straight up killing the fucker, but, doubt the dev wants that in the game. But, being forced to blackmail and release, could only put an LI back into danger later. Just my thoughts.

Sep 3, 2020
One of the tags that put a game at the bottom of my list of games to play.

Thank you. (y)
don't get me wrong I did enjoy the update

but I can't get over the fact that he let a rapist go for money

I mean he was going to kill that poor woman and him and how does he know he's not going to do it again if he does do it again it's going to be on him
:cry:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
don't get me wrong I did enjoy the update

but I can't get over the fact that he let a rapist go for money

I mean he was going to kill that poor woman and him and how does he know he's not going to do it again if he does do it again it's going to be on him
:cry:
Like I said above, it could put her in danger again later. I understand the MC needs money, but, the whole 'Catch & Release' for money, was just wrong.
Is the rape in the game as well? Would need a [rape] tag then, too.
Incidentally another of those tags that move games to the bottom of my list. :ROFLMAO:
No. He started to rape her. Making her open her blouse, while holding a knife. So, attempted rape.

Sep 3, 2020
Like I said above, it could put her in danger again later. I understand the MC needs money, but, the whole 'Catch & Release' for money, was just wrong.

No. He started to rape her. Making her open her blouse, while holding a knife. So, attempted rape.
and if not her it will be someone else people like that do not change and they do not stop

so in my opinion it's a hundred percent chance that he will do it again

and I do not care that he needed money

I would rather be homeless and eat garbage then let someone like that go

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Great update, few non-choices (apart from 2 'check her out/don't check her out' options) and a forced deal with a rapist. That was the last time I've played this game.

Sep 3, 2020
Great update, few non-choices (apart from 2 'check her out/don't check her out' options) and a forced deal with a rapist. That was the last time I've played this game.
seriously I hope the developer response to these comments
or at least gives us the option not to make a deal in the next update

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
seriously I hope the developer response to these comments
or at least gives us the option not to make a deal in the next update
I'm not sure, there was already some critical voices about the non-choices in the first update, but the 2nd one doesn't make it better at all, quite the opposite really. So I wouldn't hold my breath.

Sep 3, 2020
You just had to go there? I doubt that would happen. He's afraid to lose his family. He wants his extra-curricular activities outside of the home. Anyway, I'm done with this shit. Oh. Did I say shit? I meant HUGE pile of shit.

you're absolutely right I shouldn't have gone there to it's just that this update really upset me
if you want I could delete it

• Angry
Reactions: botc76
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote