• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Dessert Story [v0.2b] [TeamRedProductions]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

_R_

Jan 31, 2018
You just had to go there? I doubt that would happen. He's afraid to lose his family. He wants his extra-curricular activities outside of the home. Anyway, I'm done with this shit. Oh. Did I say shit? I meant HUGE pile of shit.

Seriously though you guys are scaring me man. I supported the devs in patreon because I freakin love the females in this one. I haven't seen them anywhere else and their expressions are so beautiful. If they see this comment section and sees people calling it shit and then just abandons it. that would suck lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Lord Nova

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Guys, please keep in mind that this is a game. No actual woman was hurt in its production.
I don't like rape that much in a game and I am not for letting the rapist get away for money, but some of you folks are taking this shit way too seriously.

Especially since we are only talking attempted rape. In a game.

Going by the facepalms for this post, y'all are a whiny little bunch. Someone champions rationality, let's show him our disdain. :cool:

Last edited:

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
the lack of planned content and lack of communication to potential supporters is what stopping me from trying this out and supporting them. looks good but i've been betrayed from dev's before. makes me think if they even know the game is on this site.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Well that's an ignore for me...give the player choices to perv on the attempted rape victim or not but we're forced into letting the rapist piece of shit go? Kindly shunt off with that

What makes it SO much worse is the attempted victim is his fucking Aunt... That's some serious take both him and the rapist behind the barn with a shotgun shit right there.

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I think I'd better wait for the next update to see if it's worth it, but from the comments I don't know what to expect hahaha,lets wait and see (so we don't have a choice with blackmail and it's forced? NOPE hell no)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Cliffhangers have been around for as long as people have been able to tell stories. The storytellers want people to come back to find out what happened. We're talking thousands of years here. And it's not going to end as long as people are still around to tell stories, in whatever medium they choose to tell them.
This is so true but those shows most never gets canccelled but these games gets abandoned all the time which make these cliffhangers really bad. especially if their is never a follow up again.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
I like what I see in the sample panels. Hopefully someone will port this for Android soon.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
Seriously though you guys are scaring me man. I supported the devs in patreon because I freakin love the females in this one. I haven't seen them anywhere else and their expressions are so beautiful. If they see this comment section and sees people calling it shit and then just abandons it. that would suck lol
yep art looks good, but story is killing it....

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
This is so true but those shows most never gets canccelled but these games gets abandoned all the time which make these cliffhangers really bad. especially if their is never a follow up again.
I see your point.

Although I've seen the same problem crop up in TV series too. A lot of them end a season with a cliffhanger. Some of them are never seen again.

At any rate, it's always a pain to be left hanging off a cliff!

Reactions: Dependable_223

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
As a patron you could ask them if they are interested in a discussion or maybe replying to some of the comments in this thread. Even bad feedback is useful for devs. Of course they don't have to be active on F95, but maybe something good could come of it. Do they have a discord? There is none in the OP. :)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote