• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py My Dorm Multi-Mod [v0.12 + Part 2 fixes][RiamMar]

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Aww ... I was hoping since you're working together they'd come out at the same time :cry:

Impatiently waiting ...

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
It's already in the folders since earlier this week. So always have a sneaky looky there, if the updates are like in normal EU citizens bed time.
I worked till around 9pm on the UI overhaul and forgot to update the links. Sorry, promise to do better next time. :D

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
It's already in the folders since earlier this week. So always have a sneaky looky there, if the updates are like in normal EU citizens bed time.
I worked till around 9pm on the UI overhaul and forgot to update the links. Sorry, promise to do better next time. :D
And now I know I should always check your sig in advance of posting. Knowledge is power! (and I don't have to go to bed for a couple more hours ...)

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
And now I know I should always check your sig in advance of posting. Knowledge is power! (and I don't have to go to bed for a couple more hours ...)
Yeah, I thought to myself "Should I tell people that the latest versions are linked in my signature?" and also "Ehh, later!".
So it'smy fault as well.
Anyway, links are updated. Just adding another screenshot of the new R-Points change screen.

Reactions: Elhemeer

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
  • Haha
Reactions: Tinuss and Elhemeer

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
This is only a bugfix update, I omitted the "bugfix version" number, since those usually don't effect my mods. You can use my 0.9A mod without problems on game version 0.9A.1 and it still covers all choices and relationships.
Edit: Change game version number in thread to 0.9A.1 and highlighted it a bit with colours. Will try to make the compatibility more clear in the future.

Thanks for the mod will you add a replay scene fonction in your cheat mod? :)
There will be a replay scene function (TropecitaGames and I are actually talking about it right this minute).
Edit: The Gallery/Scene replay will take some more time though. I will make sure to mention it with some WIP previews in time.

Does the MultiMod-Core+Family include decisions or does that have to be added?
No, there is a MultiMod-Complete. That's the one you should use.
Edit: Or you throw the Core+Family and Core+Decisions together.

Last edited:
Reactions: JustGuilty

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
wt not pop up
The walkthrough is not part of my mod, only the decisions and family option in the menu.
For the walkthrough, not all choices have a walkthrough. Especially in the beginning, there aren't many walkthrough infos. Later on you get more important choices which will have some guidance added to them.

TL;DR: If you selected to play with walkthrough, keep playing, it will pop up in time.

ahxjosu

Aug 3, 2019
The walkthrough is not part of my mod, only the decisions and family option in the menu.
For the walkthrough, not all choices have a walkthrough. Especially in the beginning, there aren't many walkthrough infos. Later on you get more important choices which will have some guidance added to them.

TL;DR: If you selected to play with walkthrough, keep playing, it will pop up in time.
OHHHHHHHHHH

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
1677458751377.png

I have a question. In my playthrough I didn't get some choice highlighted in the guide e.g. the handholding with Norah. Why is that?

1677458991169.png

Or the cafe talk? Her path is closed now? I never got that option.