• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Well could be something with the American Side of the Server because there's no problem here on the european side
I think it did have to do with North America - I rotated VPNs until I got pics to working. There was a problem with all the US IPs, but when I ended up on a European IP, things worked fine. Been having problems with pics on a couple of other sites as well, so it might be something going on on this side of the world.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Just checked US servers are back up just switch back from European IP to US Images working but was still down hour ago EDIT Never mind down again
https://status.f95zone.to/
shows that the attachments server is down.
I wonder whether all servers serve all traffic, or if the two down are specific to certain regions. :unsure:

I had to refresh for download purposes, got thrown out of Europe and to Japan, and pics disappeared for me.

4.10 star(s) 95 Votes