• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
both options are indicated to open all 3 routes. is one of the indication wrong, that one of them should be "closed"?

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
It's not a mistake. He used it when he met her at the cafe, when she explained why she dropped out of college (Her father was fired and she had to look for a job to supplement her mother's income.). It is an affectionate way of calling her.
View attachment 1977734
I love the affectionate names, and sometimes the characters will address each other by a diminutive if the original names haven't been changed:
Emma is addressed as Em from time to time, Daphne as Daph, and Erika as Eri. Eileen has been named Eile a couple of times, in the cafe and in the forest.
Samantha and Scarlett will get "shortnamed" also, especially if I found a diminutive for Scarlett that I like.
I have renames a few of the basic characters, I think only the aunt remained unchanged so that's why I wasn't sure ^^

Reactions: TropecitaGames

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
both options are indicated to open all 3 routes. is one of the indication wrong, that one of them should be "closed"?
Oh, shit. It was reported when I was on a business trip, but I forgot to change it when I returned home. The second option should say 'closed'. Sorry

Reactions: fastflier

Laki IH

Dec 30, 2020
I'm having trouble extracting the game. Specifically MyDorm-32.exe, MyDorm.exe, MyDorm.py, C00.rpy, and C00.rpyc aren't extracting properly. The version is 4.1b, I did not have issues with previous versions, and I'm not overwriting (3.0 is in a separate location). I've tried through Windows and through 7zip. Windows throws up an unspecified error (0x80004005) and 7zip throws up Headers Error for the specified files and the game folder.

Edit: Won't be able to reply for at least several hours, most likely until tomorrow.

Last edited:

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I'm having trouble extracting the game. Specifically MyDorm-32.exe, MyDorm.exe, MyDorm.py, C00.rpy, and C00.rpyc aren't extracting properly. The version is 4.1b, I did not have issues with previous versions, and I'm not overwriting (3.0 is in a separate location). I've tried through Windows and through 7zip. Windows throws up an unspecified error (0x80004005) and 7zip throws up Headers Error for the specified files and the game folder.

Edit: Won't be able to reply for at least several hours, most likely until tomorrow.
Sorry to hear that.
I use WinRAR 6.01 and don't have any problems. I just tested with Windows explorer and uncompressed it correctly. Perhaps the file became corrupted during download. Can you try to download it once again or from another server?

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
damnit, got hyped when i saw chubby norah, then she comes in and looks like another ageless doll. "mom" looks like she's in her mid-twenties, too.
View attachment 1978496
I'm starting to think that in Spain we age differently than the rest of the world. :cool:
Between the comments about the MC looking like he's 50 and reading that Martha/Mom looks to be in her mid-20s...
If I meet a guy like the MC in Barcelona, I'd think he might be around 25-30 (not his 21). And if I meet Martha... first I pick my jaw up off the floor :ROFLMAO:, and then I'd think she's around 32-37 (not her 40). That's the age gap in looks I was aiming for.
About chubby girls, Norah is not the only one who will appear, but it will take a while for the new chubby girl to show up

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
There is no way past this error...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 61, in script call
call c04Llam from _call_c04Llam
File "game/script.rpy", line 72, in script call
call c04EN from _call_c04EN
File "game/C04EN.rpy", line 3, in script call
call c04s002_Eileen_Forest_EN from _call_c04s002_Eileen_Forest_EN
File "game/C04EN.rpy", line 123, in script call
call c04s002_Eileen_Sex_EN from _call_c04s002_Eileen_Sex_EN_2
File "game/C04EN.rpy", line 218, in script call
call c04s002_Eileen_Breadcrumbs_NEilR_EN from _call_c04s002_Eileen_Breadcrumbs_NEilR_EN
call c04s002_Eileen_Breadcrumbs_NEilR_EN from _call_c04s002_Eileen_Breadcrumbs_NEilR_EN
ScriptError: could not find label 'c04s002_Eileen_Breadcrumbs_NEilR_EN'.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
There is no way past this error...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'c04s002_Eileen_Breadcrumbs_NEilR_EN'.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please, download the Hotfix for Eileen Crash in the OP and overwrite the c04.rpy in your \game folder. It solves the problem.
Also, in the OP, the links have been updated this morning (CEST) with that error fixed. If you downloaded the game earlier, you can download it now and get it fixed. The hotfix (not the whole game download) also fixes a translation error

• Love
Reactions: Weasel_Face

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Repeating dialogue. Showing 2 times View attachment 1978635

What is this ? Shocker??
View attachment 1978645
You're right about the repeating line. It happens only if you're on the Erika path. I've corrected it in my files and will upload the new hotfix as soon as possible.
What Alexia has in her hands is labeled as a Taser in Daz3D. I think a Shocker is the same thing, I didn't know it by that name.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
This seems like it could be great but the translation seems to be lackluster and may need a writer who knows English to do it justice.
I just now started and MC just got home.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
This seems like it could be great but the translation seems to be lackluster and may need a writer who knows English to do it justice.
I just now started and MC just got home.
Can you tell me what errors in the translation have you found? If the MC has just arrived home, that section has been proofread by a native speaker.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Can you tell me what errors in the translation have you found? If the MC has just arrived home, that section has been proofread by a native speaker.
Its the way it is written.
"Terrain" instead of "lot" and many more wrong words being used than stranded English would have been used.
The word almost mean the same thing but is used in the wrong way.

In standard English "The house built on the lot next door" and not terrain.

Like I said its a translation problem.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Its the way it is written.
"Terrain" instead of "lot" and many more wrong words being used than stranded English would have been used.
The word almost mean the same thing but is used in the wrong way.

In standard English "The house built on the lot next door" and not terrain.

Like I said its a translation problem.
Are you playing v.0.4.1 downloaded from the links in OP or an older version? I ask this because the word 'terrain' doesn't appear in any of the game files right now. Perhaps it was in an old update and the native proofreader caught the mistake.
In Chapter I (Days 0-3) there were a lot of translation problems, but a native English speaker forum member offered to proofread and corrected a lot of them. The person who translated it isn't working on that aspect of the project anymore, and I'm translating it myself from Chapter II onwards.
The native proofreader also has corrected Chapter II (Day 4), and it seems he has found fewer mistakes, so it seems I'm doing a better job. This update is the first one to have Chapters I and II corrected, so if you are playing a previous update you'll find those mistakes uncorrected.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Are you playing v.0.4.1 downloaded from the links in OP or an older version? I ask this because the word 'terrain' doesn't appear in any of the game files right now. Perhaps it was in an old update and the native proofreader caught the mistake.
In Chapter I (Days 0-3) there were a lot of translation problems, but a native English speaker forum member offered to proofread and corrected a lot of them. The person who translated it isn't working on that aspect of the project anymore, and I'm translating it myself from Chapter II onwards.
The native proofreader also has corrected Chapter II (Day 4), and it seems he has found fewer mistakes, so it seems I'm doing a better job. This update is the first one to have Chapters I and II corrected, so if you are playing a previous update you'll find those mistakes uncorrected.
Okay I went back to get the scene where it was but this time its not there.
I just downloaded the game today v0.4.1.b and set it up how I like it but when I went through to get the scene I left everything default.

Found it here: MyDorm 2022-08-11 15-09-17-67.jpg

4.10 star(s) 95 Votes