Feb 17, 2021
My Dorm - unintrusive family and input box patch

Download Family Patch (all versions)
MEGA - workupload -

Virus scan:

Download Input Style Fix (v.0.6.0a)*
MEGA - workupload -
Virus scan:
The input box fix also adds some more space to the textbox, making 3-line dialogues not hugging the quick nav.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like the mods, leave a... like! (man, my creativity is working overtime today...)
If you can, support the dev! Great game, I really like it!

Edit 2022-10-21:
  • moved textbox and outline fix to old stuff
  • separated input box fix from textbox fix and added it as download
  • added information on how to remove the old stuff
  • added MediaFire mirror
What's the difference between the family patch and the incest patch? Do they do the same thing?

Reactions: TropecitaGames

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
What's the difference between the family patch and the incest patch? Do they do the same thing?
You don't need both, so pick one.

The nicest patch will be overwritten with every new game version, if you overwrite the existing game files with the one from the new version. The family patch won't. So... you won't need to reapply the patch, if you overwrite your old version of the game with the new version (e.g. copy'n'past the content of the v0.6.0a archive into the v0.5 folder).
If you do a "clean install" of the game every time a new version is available, you will always need to apply the nicest/family patch and it would not be important, which patch you use.

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Emma's model (called precisely Emma) has been around since Genesis 3, and it's a great model to work with, so that is the reason it's so used. You aren't the first player who talked about the overused models, but I have to say that I have played very few AVNs, so the chances that I have seen any of the models are relatively low. I'm sure most players have played more than 8-10 AVNs, so they will have seen many more models than I have.
I find her lovely, but I understand your point. If you have seen her in 35 games, it's difficult to get attached to her...
Or not, I've found lovely Charlize Theron for the last 25+ years and 40+ films
We all want our girls to feel unique, so if I know X girl model is being used in 47 other games, I won't use that model. The problem is that, to detect it, I should play those 47 games... and remember the girls after it.

Variety is the keyword here.
I understand why so many devs have their girls totally shaved (tastes aside) as it's easier to pose them and use some clothes; it's also faster to render.
There aren't a lot of full bushes hair models on the market also, and the ones out there have some problems, like not following the labia movement. For Alexia, I had to use three hair assets simultaneously: the upper bush, which doesn't cover the labia, and two assets that cover the labia, but haven't as much hair as I wanted in the upper zone. I'm happy with the result.
Heard that from other devs as well. But i just think it's not only taste but just "easier" to render.
That's why i love it that you have pubes ingame. Not only since i'm a sucker for it but also because you put time and effort in it.
So for me it's a big (y) to this game and one of the reasons i'm eagerly looking out for updates.
You should have seen the suprise on my face when Alexia showed her Yeti. Priceless :love:

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
About the landscaping: I am, personally, a fan of well kept gardens, so I battled during the brainstormings to have some variety. Sentences like 'It will increase render time' were defeated by 'You want to recognize your girl by her garden'.
When every garden is the same, bushes or no bushes, you lose the feeling that every girl is unique. No one will make a game with 5 girls with the same (head) hairstyle.
We are specially proud of the effect on Scarlett's bush, where you can see it growing and begin to show the black taking over the dyed blonde.
There will be desert gardens in the future, as well as jungles. All for variety sake.
Heard that from other devs as well. But i just think it's not only taste but just "easier" to render.
That's why i love it that you have pubes ingame. Not only since i'm a sucker for it but also because you put time and effort in it.
So for me it's a big (y) to this game and one of the reasons i'm eagerly looking out for updates.
You should have seen the suprise on my face when Alexia showed her Yeti. Priceless :love:
I promised jungle and desert gardens in May and I delivered jungle and desert gardens in October.
Although Alexia was always intended to be the recipient of the Yeti, even before she had a name, I thought that only one was not enough; that's why Samantha has a mini-yeti (let's call it a black panther) that the player can choose whether it will remain a black panther or become a sphinx cat.
Hair lovers need a little eye candy, but forcing shaved lovers to see what could start to look like a zoo for them, between the Yeti and the black panther, seemed like a lot to me. That's why Samantha's pubic hair is the player's choice. Alexia's is NOT.

• Haha
Reactions: Klopdwerg

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Martha/Mom
Have you changed her name? I used to think she was named Martha, but in this episode she calls herself Maria and the store girl and the MC call her Maria too. I was slightly confused. Or does she have a double name like her daughter?

Sadly there was absolutely no Nora content in this update. Please don't make the mistake of ghosting the girls we already got to have sex with.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I promised jungle and desert gardens in May and I delivered jungle and desert gardens in October.
Although Alexia was always intended to be the recipient of the Yeti, even before she had a name, I thought that only one was not enough; that's why Samantha has a mini-yeti (let's call it a black panther) that the player can choose whether it will remain a black panther or become a sphinx cat.
Hair lovers need a little eye candy, but forcing shaved lovers to see what could start to look like a zoo for them, between the Yeti and the black panther, seemed like a lot to me. That's why Samantha's pubic hair is the player's choice. Alexia's is NOT.
In a very ashamed voice: Can someone tell me WTF is Samantha? I can't remember her for the life of me........... I'm awesome with faces, not so much with names.

Thanks.

Peace :cry:

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Have you changed her name? I used to think she was named Martha, but in this episode she calls herself Maria and the store girl and the MC call her Maria too. I was slightly confused. Or does she have a double name like her daughter?

Sadly there was absolutely no Nora content in this update. Please don't make the mistake of ghosting the girls we already got to have sex with.
Her name is Martha, and it goes in a variable, so I don't type it. Did you rename it to Maria when playing the intro? From the last update onwards, there's a refresh of the customized names, as they weren't loading properly for some players.

Don't worry about Norah, she will appear in 0.7 (A and B) especially if you are in Martha's or Erika's path (A) or did the dishes on Sunday (B).

In a very ashamed voice: Can someone tell me WTF is Samantha? I can't remember her for the life of me........... I'm awesome with faces, not so much with names.

Thanks.

Peace :cry:
As sakuyas_mmaster says, she's the black MILF nurse, mother of Jamaal and Simone

Remember the gay friend in the wheelchair? His mother is Samantha iirc.
Yes, she is. Thanks for answering to FatGiant before I can (I'm working right now and I only can answer when I go downstairs to smoke or if my boss isn't near)

Last edited:

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Her name is Martha, and it goes in a variable, so I don't type it. Did you rename it to Maria when playing the intro?
Oh that could be possible. Maybe I thought Martha is too much of a grandma name, lol. Apparently I didn't pay too much attention and quickly forgot that afterwards. Sorry for wasting your time like this, hahaha.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Majindevil Danv

I've found the three errors.
After beta-testing I made some changes and I fucked up:
* I Re-rendered some images and one ended with the wrong name (the c06s006_002). It only affects those not on Martha's Path
* The c06s001_180An is related, but I fucked it on the script
* And the log error is another script error after the beta test. It only affects those not on Alexia's path
The attached patch should solve the three problems. I haven't tested it (it's 7:30 here and I should go to work)
Sorry about the inconvenience
thx just got out of bed and tested it. it works

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Well Samantha's black panther is really nice but since Alexia's Yeti is so damn rare in games it's just more appealing to me.
And you did a real good job to have something for everyone. If they don't like the Yeti just don't start a realtionship, you gave them this option too. So don't loose the Yeti, so much more to explore there :ROFLMAO:

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Oh that could be possible. Maybe I thought Martha is too much of a grandma name, lol. Apparently I didn't pay too much attention and quickly forgot that afterwards. Sorry for wasting your time like this, hahaha.
You don't waste anyone's time, least of all mine. I am here to try to solve all the doubts and problems and it is a pleasure to do it.
So don't be sorry :giggle:

thx just got out of bed and tested it. it works
Thanks for testing it and sorry for fucking it.

... damn you my grandmother was named Martha it is a really old fashiones name here in germany
Here in Spain is a name (Marta) that got some popularity in the 80s due to a couple of singers named like that, so it lost its old-fashioned feel
1666349315939.png
Here's one of those 80s singers (Marta Sanchez). Crap music, but...

Well Samantha's black panther is really nice but since Alexia's Yeti is so damn rare in games it's just more appealing to me.
And you did a real good job to have something for everyone. If they don't like the Yeti just don't start a realtionship, you gave them this option too. So don't loose the Yeti, so much more to explore there :ROFLMAO:
I'm a hair lover and I know the struggle to find something appealing to my taste so I thought that a couple of girls with full bushes (one of them optional after the first time) was a good thing. The Yeti is here to remain, Maddie's baldie is here to remain, and Samantha's black panther is optional, so everyone can get 2 to their tastes (hairy or shaved) and one in the other extreme.
The rest of the girls will have some hair, but nothing like Alexia's or Samantha's

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Here in Portugal we also have Marta. We even have the male version Marto (always made me laugh).

BTW, thanks for that blast from the past, has been years, decades even since I even thought of her... Crap Music indeed, but she was better looking than Samantha Fox... LOL

Peace :)

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Here in Portugal we also have Marta. We even have the male version Marto (always made me laugh).

BTW, thanks for that blast from the past, has been years, decades even since I even thought of her... Crap Music indeed, but she was better looking than Samantha Fox... LOL

Peace :)
I should disagree with you. Samantha Fox was so cute... :love:
Obviously, I was 13 when she started her career, so I am not very reliable. My dick tought for me at that time.
Marta sang way better than her (although the same crap music)

• Haha
Reactions: JennaJJ
4.10 star(s) 96 Votes