ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
And for the stupidest reason. It says "Don't debate review rating in the game thread".

Dear moderators: No one was debating the rating. We debated about his/her words. Either you do something to clarify your own rules (add something like "reviews are like Voldemort and can't be talked about. You devs should accept the lies someone vomits about your game" (and I'm not talking about that specific review)) or attach to them (don't delete posts talking about the review and NOT the rating). It's hard for us to comply with a rule that doesn't exist.
Or you can give us tools to answer those lies in the review section.
Thanks.
This is not a place to ask for reasonableness. Haven't you learned that by now? It protects those that are unreasonable and punishes those that try to address the situation.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
As I've come to realize, after a bit of a heated discussion with a mod, they basically make up their own reasons to delete stuff they don't like. While they base their own decisions on the actual rules, they override that by how they personally interpret the rules.

It's like givin a monkey the power of editing.

That's an insult to monkeys.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
So nothing there that says you can't contradict other reviews. [Not suggesting ad hominem attacks, just corrections.]

But of course that doesn't mean you won't have your review deleted for "violating the review rules" anyways. :rolleyes:

The whole situation reminds me of police departments without an Internal Affairs division. A small group of individuals get to decide what is truth/reality on this site, but who holds them accountable?? You know, there absolutely ought to be an expression about the relationship between power and corruption...:unsure:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
So nothing there that says you can't contradict other reviews. [Not suggesting ad hominem attacks, just corrections.]

But of course that doesn't mean you won't have your review deleted for "violating the review rules" anyways. :rolleyes:

The whole situation reminds me of police departments without an Internal Affairs division. A small group of individuals get to decide what is truth/reality on this site, but who holds them accountable?? You know, there absolutely ought to be an expression about the relationship between power and corruption...:unsure:

Peace :)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

Me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, if you really love this VN, stop by the reviews. You don't have to read them all. If it's a 5 star review, give it a like. If you really love this VN, write one yourself.

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

Just an FYI regarding the last part of your review:

AslanBalaur

Nov 16, 2020
I'm sure a lot of people would do that. I personally would not. I would give both equal consideration as to whether or not I would try them. Sometimes it's just hard to find something you like (depending on the tag you're looking for) and you need try out the 1 or 2 star rated game. I've found some that I like that way a few times.
Most of the time, I don't even notice there is a review score on the games....

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
"Cholo" is here in the south cone (Arg.Uru,Chile) just a nickname, in Peru, it is the way how they call the Indegenous, depending on the tone and context if it is derogatory or not,
Yeah, it's more a subculture amongst primarily Mexican descended folks in the Southwestern US, for us here.

There are definitely some derogatory tones/history there, but the term has been "taken back" to some extent and is quite often used with pride.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I feel a bit brutalized. No, not even Vaseline will help.

Having an opinion, is fine and dandy. It is even recommended.

When you impose a gag on pointing inconsistencies, lies, misinterpretations or plain malevolence, the opinion loses all importance and/or relevance. Suffocating dissent, is quite good as a means to create dissatisfaction, disinterest and apathy. It is no longer a discourse.

Each day it becomes less interesting to even bother...

Peace :(
ScrewedWithPantsOn.gif

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I don't know but when I play the game my humor rises a few points, If anybody make a point, that I'm biased because I have a personal attachment to it, he is right,
Great Job Trope, it is Clearly on display how much your game has improved and it keeps improving, to be honest , the game and the Novel are only 60% for me the rest is the interaction with everybody here or on Discord plus the effort put into personally addressing all doubts and questions, from all of you Sage, Riam, and a few more Loyal Fans makes this special game something unique, more as an experience.
I personally find it almost imposible to put my opinion in a few sentences in a review.
Kudos Trope you exceled yourself again !

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
As I've come to realize, after a bit of a heated discussion with a mod, they basically make up their own reasons to delete stuff they don't like. While they base their own decisions on the actual rules, they override that by how they personally interpret the rules.

It's like givin a monkey the power of editing.

Monkey sees, monkey repeats.
1Er.gif

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Well, I was thinking:
Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely (that's why I stuck an "absolutely" into the post :geek:)
but that's a pretty darn good one too.
Just an FYI regarding the last part of your review:
argh.png blind.JPG
Please tell me that hasn't been there all along? Was it at least maybe added in a recent update? :LOL:
Review edited. (y)

Eggtrix

Mar 5, 2024
Can anyone please tell me how to go from v015 to the most recent v017? Apologies in advance for asking what is probably a very common question, but my search skills are apparently due for an upgrade because I haven't been able to find the answer. Do I download the latest version and copy over my saves, or is there a 015 to 016 that I missed, after which I could apply the 016 to 017?

Reactions: TropecitaGames
4.10 star(s) 95 Votes