S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Also missed Alexia, the cop.
Well not it's just getting embarrassing.

Also, on a somewhat related note, did anyone else not choose to fuck the ex/current girlfriend at the lake? I felt having the conversation was the better and more sincere play. I'll probably get a second chance to get her pregnant, so I'm not too worried, just curious as to what other people did. I did leap at the chance to knock everyone else up though haha

Edited to add inline spoiler

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021

Also, on a somewhat related note, did anyone else not choose to fuck the ex/current girlfriend at the lake? I felt having the conversation was the better and more sincere play. I'll probably get a second chance to get her pregnant, so I'm not too worried, just curious as to what other people did. I did leap at the chance to knock everyone else up though haha

I'm thinking you'll get a second chance for either interaction. If you have the conversation at the lake, you can knock her up alter, but if you knock her up at the lake, you'll probably get the chance to have the deeper personal conversation later. We'll see though.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021

I'm hoping we get a second chance for either. I liked the conversation a lot (watched both paths), but I never pass up any chance to impregnate a girl in these games.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Well, I .....had sex with Eileen like Tiger Woods Hole in one at the first then stoped after Nº 18 :oops::devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
TropecitaGames Would it be possible to add page for characters in the options, where you could get little bit background about them and perhaps info if you are in relationship with them and if they are pregnant? I know it's going to be extra work and bother, but it would be nice to perhaps find out more about the ladies our protagonist meets.

Reactions: TropecitaGames

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
DragonMatt JoeTheMC84 S1nsational xapican Tiur HentaiKami
It's easier to respond this way than through quotes when I've just woken up.

RiamMar mod does a great job showing the variables that affect each of the girls. Also, it's non-intrusive (doesn't change the saves) and it's universal, so it works on the day of the public release. I am collaborating with him so that it will be updated when the game reaches you.

Summarizing the possible pregnant ladies: Eileen, Norah, Alexia, Megan, and Emma. All of them will have more opportunities to get the baby-making oven going (Norah has already had it). One more lady will join the club in the next update.

The conversation with Eileen will not be repeated at the same levels of emotionality, but her situation at home is important to the story, so it is information that the player has to receive.

About the harem van, I have a better option. A couple of these:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019

RiamMar mod does a great job showing the variables that affect each of the girls. Also, it's non-intrusive (doesn't change the saves) and it's universal, so it works on the day of the public release. I am collaborating with him so that it will be updated when the game reaches you.

Summarizing the possible pregnant ladies: Eileen, Norah, Alexia, Megan, and Emma. All of them will have more opportunities to get the baby-making oven going (Norah has already had it). One more lady will join the club in the next update.

The conversation with Eileen will not be repeated at the same levels of emotionality, but her situation at home is important to the story, so it is information that the player has to receive.

But does the mod also give short bio of the lovely ladies, which was the bigger want for me? It's always interesting to read about the characters, especially since there's only so much you can really bring out during the gameplay.

Reactions: TropecitaGames

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
But does the mod also give short bio of the lovely ladies, which was the bigger want for me?
Nop. I misunderstood your previous post, sorry (I've already said I've just woken up :ROFLMAO:. It's bank holiday in Spain)
We can see what can be done about this for 0.9 (0.8 is about to be published and I'm already behind the date I wanted to publish it). Since I have scattered notes on the girls, there wouldn't be much of a problem writing up a short bio on my part.
How do you see it, RiamMar ? Could your mod support this feature? It would be fantastic
If not possible, I would post a pdf with the bios until I find a way to include it in the game.

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
How do you see it, RiamMar ? Could your mod support this feature? It would be fantastic
If not possible, I would post a pdf with the bios until I find a way to include it in the game.
What a coincidence that I just thought about something like that. Not 100% sure where to integrate it and such silly details, since it feels more of an integral part of the game, as in really in-game and not just a random part in the main menu, but it is possible. I have to get my thoughts together about the details and not promising a deadline, but I'll see what I can get done.

Reactions: xapican

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Nop. I misunderstood your previous post, sorry (I've already said I've just woken up :ROFLMAO:. It's bank holiday in Spain)
We can see what can be done about this for 0.9 (0.8 is about to be published and I'm already behind the date I wanted to publish it). Since I have scattered notes on the girls, there wouldn't be much of a problem writing up a short bio on my part.
No hurry, i'm fine if it is only in the finished product. The additional information will just be nice for immersion purposes. :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020

....and there's another issue. I suddenly remembered something my mom told me about her mom once, since my mom kept getting me and my brother's names mixed up and I would tease her about it. My mom was part of a family of six siblings, and her mom would sometimes run through all the names of her children until she go to her when she had to address one of them.

I suspect the MC is going to have it even worse with all his kid's names. :eek:

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
....and there's another issue. I suddenly remembered something my mom told me about her mom once, since my mom kept getting me and my brother's names mixed up and I would tease her about it. My mom was part of a family of six siblings, and her mom would sometimes run through all the names of her children until she go to her when she had to address one of them.

I suspect the MC is going to have it even worse with all his kid's names. :eek:
That was my grandma with her 12 grandkids' names! She learned them by age and began from the eldest to the youngest. Luckily I was the third eldest, but the younger ones had to wait for the list to end. Imagine 12 kids on Christmas day waiting to be called, eager to know if the list would finish before his/her name

MC will be smarter than my grandma. He will call all of them "sweetie" or "you, the one with the black t-shirt". Or will buy t-shirts with the kids' names printed on them.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
That was my grandma with her 12 grandkids' names! She learned them by age and began from the eldest to the youngest. Luckily I was the third eldest, but the younger ones had to wait for the list to end. Imagine 12 kids on Christmas day waiting to be called, eager to know if the list would finish before his/her name

MC will be smarter than my grandma. He will call all of them "sweetie" or "you, the one with the black t-shirt". Or will buy t-shirts with the kids' names printed on them.
Just think about what will happen if two or more girls get twins or triplets.:ROFLMAO::LOL:
MC gonna have enough kids for a soccer team or two.:ROFLMAO::LOL:

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Just think about what will happen if two or more girls get twins or triplets.:ROFLMAO::LOL:
MC gonna have enough kids for a soccer team or two.:ROFLMAO::LOL:
There are planned twins for the epilogue (My Dorm will end before any delivery)
More like a full NFL roster (55) with some spares for the practice team. Only on the full harem route with pregnancy activated (or answered by the player he wants to have kids in a future update)

Work child labour force! Work! :ROFLMAO:
Who do you think is going to open Marks Female Dorms franchises across the country? Male children, when they get out of boarding school, obviously. ;)

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
There are planned twins for the epilogue (My Dorm will end before any delivery)
More like a full NFL roster (55) with some spares for the practice team. Only on the full harem route with pregnancy activated (or answered by the player he wants to have kids in a future update)

Who do you think is going to open Marks Female Dorms franchises across the country? Male children, when they get out of boarding school, obviously. ;)
What if one of his daughters will want their own female harem, or reverse harem, let them also establish those dorms. :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant
4.10 star(s) 96 Votes