Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
why in the ehll is the pre patched mod link in the op fake and downloads some shit mobile game ... not cool man
First, if it's true, tell them which particular link it is so they can fix it (there's two).

Second, don't be an ass.

(Edit: I don't use Android, so didn't read those links properly)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
about what is that game ? and what for a prepatched mod ?
Maybe I'm too dumb, to download that mobile game (dying from curiosity )

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
First, if it's true, tell them which particular link it is so they can fix it (there's two).

Second, don't be an ass.

(Edit: I don't use Android, so didn't read those links properly)
It's not even that... the links and the content are fine.
There is no shit mobile game linked at all...

1681782382683.png
1681782405588.png

Reactions: Elhemeer

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I havent played so thats why I asked that
As of the most recent public release there's very few named male characters in the game.

Our gay best friend.
Our cousin's asshole (ex)boyfriend
Our Father (not in the picture)
Our Uncle (dead)

It has been said that the boyfriend of one of more recently introduced girls will probably loose his girlfriend to us one way or another if we want her. But he has yet to be named or introduced at all

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
As of the most recent public release there's very few named male characters in the game.

Our gay best friend.
Our cousin's asshole (ex)boyfriend
Our Father (not in the picture)
Our Uncle (dead)

It has been said that the boyfriend of one of more recently introduced girls will probably loose his girlfriend to us one way or another if we want her. But he has yet to be named or introduced at all
You mean the Jackie Kennedy, fan ? I guess that if we want her we save her from a bad situation, remeber the setup, on the beach, and what Erika and MC said in their convo before their first time.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You mean the Jackie Kennedy, fan ? I guess that if we want her we save her from a bad situation, remeber the setup, on the beach, and what Erika and MC said in their convo be/fore their first time.
I don't remember who has the boyfriend, it could indeed be JKF.
I have no intention of stealing anyones partner unless it's like with Erika or any other abusive situation.
I remember the gist of the conversation with Erika, I'm not too sure I can see it applying to JKF, maybe once she warms up a bit. At the moment, she feels a bit cold to be so romantic

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes