Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
The next student, Hailey, is almost done, with her only lacking a fitting hairstyle. She will have a lot of fans, especially among some actress fans. I found a model who looks like Jennifer Connelly and tweaked her with a mix of her looks in Labyrinth and Rocketeer.
I'm torn between "don't toy with me!" and "you have my undivided attention" as a response to this.

Edit: Scrolled down, saw the preview. Attention it is!

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
Please tell me the Betty route is slapping a cow outfit on her old ass and throwing her in a barn :ROFLMAO:. God damn shes fugly but i guess everyone has their kinks.

Also Tropecita, if your here - did you revert the changes to the OG BEST girl Erika's nipples? Just curious

Reactions: Trope95

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok i restarted a new game ... got to the point where i came home from college .... tried to reload the view of both houses .. and this popped up

i'm wondering if its just the universal update version ... i'm thinking about redownloading the whole game again :cry:

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok i restarted a new game ... got to the point where i came home from college .... tried to reload the view of both houses .. and this popped up

i'm wondering if its just the universal update version ... i'm thinking about redownloading the whole game again :cry:
ok i redownloaded the whole game from mega .... it still does this :

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Debbie is ugly, what's up with the diversity suddenly....ESG score.

Reactions: Trope95
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes