popopopopooop

Oct 18, 2019
You can ask, and I am glad to answer :)

Not every girl will live at home with the MC. Samantha and Simone have their house; the same applies for Alexia, Maddie, and Megan. They can form part of the harem without living there when they join the harem.

The game will have three phases:
* The first phase will cover the arrival at home and the establishment of the harem. It will be closed in v.0.9 with the arrival of the first batch of students. It explores how family and old/new acquaintances are integrated into the budding harem.
* The second phase will cover their first weeks at home, the last arrivals (Grandma and 2 more ladies), and the stabilization of the harem. It also will give the opportunity to the player to impregnate all the ladies s/he wants to see with bellies in the third phase. It will cover the clone/spying plot, too. It explores the new ladies' story, the first bits of competitiveness, the newcomers integrating into the harem, and how the "first girls" interact with the "new girls".
* There will be a time jump (I'm still doing maths about how many months) for the bellies to develop and the MC to do some things off-screen. He won't be in Newport during the time jump, and it will be justified inside the story.
* The third phase is the MC's return home after the time jump. The bellies have developed, the last batch of students has arrived, and the harem is public now. When the MC returns, the second batch has been there for some time and they know about the harem. This phase will show their reactions when they meet the MC and, obviously their interaction with the other girls and how the MC romances them.
* Then a 22 years time jump for the epilogue, where we will know every girl's story depending on:
a) The MC is on her path. (Marriages, professional career, etc.)
b) She's pregnant or not at the end of the third phase. (Children, etc.)
c) Some other variables.
We also will know how the family as a whole (here the concept of family includes everyone the MC cares for) has evolved during those years.

I hope to have answered all your questions.

Nice forward planning chief.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Seems to work fine on my end. Where does it error out for you?
like i posted .... when i load a saved game ..... even after i restart a new game .. and save ... loading the new saved game always gives me the same errors :(
altho i just click ignore and move past it ... it always happens ... never did before in past updates :mad:

Reactions: armion82
Aug 16, 2018
You can ask, and I am glad to answer :)

Not every girl will live at home with the MC. Samantha and Simone have their house; the same applies for Alexia, Maddie, and Megan. They can form part of the harem without living there when they join the harem.

The game will have three phases:
* The first phase will cover the arrival at home and the establishment of the harem. It will be closed in v.0.9 with the arrival of the first batch of students. It explores how family and old/new acquaintances are integrated into the budding harem.
* The second phase will cover their first weeks at home, the last arrivals (Grandma and 2 more ladies), and the stabilization of the harem. It also will give the opportunity to the player to impregnate all the ladies s/he wants to see with bellies in the third phase. It will cover the clone/spying plot, too. It explores the new ladies' story, the first bits of competitiveness, the newcomers integrating into the harem, and how the "first girls" interact with the "new girls".
* There will be a time jump (I'm still doing maths about how many months) for the bellies to develop and the MC to do some things off-screen. He won't be in Newport during the time jump, and it will be justified inside the story.
* The third phase is the MC's return home after the time jump. The bellies have developed, the last batch of students has arrived, and the harem is public now. When the MC returns, the second batch has been there for some time and they know about the harem. This phase will show their reactions when they meet the MC and, obviously their interaction with the other girls and how the MC romances them.
* Then a 22 years time jump for the epilogue, where we will know every girl's story depending on:
a) The MC is on her path. (Marriages, professional career, etc.)
b) She's pregnant or not at the end of the third phase. (Children, etc.)
c) Some other variables.
We also will know how the family as a whole (here the concept of family includes everyone the MC cares for) has evolved during those years.

I hope to have answered all your questions.
So in the 22 years jump for the epilogue, I hope you will consider the possibility of MC maybe already having some grand children...and giving some of his LIs grandchildren and great-children.

I mean, if the MC already looks like he's 40-something already, then in 22 years he'll look like he's 60-something. Makes total sense!

• Haha

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
So in the 22 years jump for the epilogue, I hope you will consider the possibility of MC maybe already having some grand children...and giving some of his LIs grandchildren and great-children.

I mean, if the MC already looks like he's 40-something already, then in 22 years he'll look like he's 60-something. Makes total sense!
and make so that is grands are also his xD

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
I'm NOT commenting on your aesthetic preferences, if it is a problem, it is a you problem.

The diversity, well, he could have easily made them all 10's, create a space with "out of this world beauties". But, he dared to be different. To show that beauty has many interpretations and that one can find it in some unsuspecting places. I believe that in doing so, he elevated this game to a new status level. Maybe some people will feel it unnecessary, I, find it refreshing.

Obviously I still like the perfect 10's teenage male dreams with impossible bodies and levitating tits, sure, they are a cool fantasy. Yet, when this game introduced the "less than perfect" trio, I felt something different. I felt recognized. These are women we can cross on the street or when shopping groceries. These are the type of women that we end up lusting for, because they almost look real.

If for nothing else, just for the guts to do it, this Dev proved he's worth the recognition. It doesn't really matter that you find them ugly, because if you do, it will tell yourself something, and if you don't (like me) you'll learn something else.

So far, it is working quite perfectly, in my opinion.

Peace :)
cat-wholesome-epic-black-cat-no-way.gif

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Pretty fantastic update.

Debby might not know everything, but she sure as hell suspects everything correctly.

Glad some more of the secretes are now shared if not fully out in the open.

Was fully expecting us get get caught coming home after the date, kept wating for it to happen. And I still kinda expect it to at the start of the next release, for us to find out certain characters heard what was happening.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
like i posted .... when i load a saved game ..... even after i restart a new game .. and save ... loading the new saved game always gives me the same errors :(
altho i just click ignore and move past it ... it always happens ... never did before in past updates :mad:
Even the new saves give error.Including saves for the new content.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
My Dorm [v0.10B.2] [Tropecita Games] – Compressed more

Win/Linux v0.10B.2 · · · (912.3 MiB :: 1.43 GiB)
Mac v0.10B.2 · · · (898.1 MiB :: 1.42 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, noticeably reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Caveat emptor.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
if i usded the mod before can i load my savegame and using only the ingame WT?? there is an option to turn it on now if i didn't activated it before cuz i was using the mod?? (i'm, nopt sure now if i used 3rd party mod or the one ingame argh)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I can't replicate it. Unless it's further than I've gotten on the restart. Even my old save worked from May 2nd 2022.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I'm NOT commenting on your aesthetic preferences, if it is a problem, it is a you problem.

The diversity, well, he could have easily made them all 10's, create a space with "out of this world beauties". But, he dared to be different. To show that beauty has many interpretations and that one can find it in some unsuspecting places. I believe that in doing so, he elevated this game to a new status level. Maybe some people will feel it unnecessary, I, find it refreshing.

Obviously I still like the perfect 10's teenage male dreams with impossible bodies and levitating tits, sure, they are a cool fantasy. Yet, when this game introduced the "less than perfect" trio, I felt something different. I felt recognized. These are women we can cross on the street or when shopping groceries. These are the type of women that we end up lusting for, because they almost look real.

If for nothing else, just for the guts to do it, this Dev proved he's worth the recognition. It doesn't really matter that you find them ugly, because if you do, it will tell yourself something, and if you don't (like me) you'll learn something else.

So far, it is working quite perfectly, in my opinion.

Peace :)
So it's men like you are the reason I see swamp donkeys with kids at the store. It's ok to say no to some women. :KEK:
In my opinion.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I can't replicate it. Unless it's further than I've gotten on the restart. Even my old save worked from May 2nd 2022.
The saves are working.You just have to hit ignore.But it's annoying how all saves(old an new)are giving same error.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes