TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Hmm I prefer the fitgirls myself. The ones with the giant melons need to be placed on a farm, there'd be no shortage of milk and they could drop the prices. :devilish: :ROFLMAO:
Having experienced the joy of big titties irl, I will never understand how someone could be like "nope not for me fam", but I guess it takes all kinds.

I'd never tell a girl she was ugly for lacking huge tracts of land, but I mean even if she was a mid to small boobed perfect ten, it doesn't mean things couldn't be turned up to 11 if there were some nice big ol titties.

Big ass big titties pretty face all other physical features, from an an aesthetics perspective, for me don't really matter at that point. Short tall skinny fat, she got big titties big ass and a pretty face, works for me.

Having said that, I'm a feels guy, so none of it matters if I don't catch feels irl... And that can happen regardless of what my lizard brain likes most in a vacuum. I've dated small breasted women and didn't regret what wasn't there.

Reactions: Trope95

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
like i posted .... when i load a saved game ..... even after i restart a new game .. and save ... loading the new saved game always gives me the same errors :(
altho i just click ignore and move past it ... it always happens ... never did before in past updates :mad:
I can't replicate it. Unless it's further than I've gotten on the restart. Even my old save worked from May 2nd 2022.
The saves are working.You just have to hit ignore.But it's annoying how all saves(old an new)are giving same error.
I don't even need to do that. The save just worked and it's over a year old.
If that's about the "name" error. The bugfix I provided and is also available in my mod should have fixed that issue.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I'm not at home today, so I can't give you a lot of support. I will arrive home late and try to answer the issues.

i love this game will be fun to see it when it gets completed i know it is a long ways off but still will be fun to see it . love the game would rate it Unofficially 5 stars because you have to be to deep in depth to give a actual Rating on here but that is stupid but whatever still loving this game and look forward to more . keep it up renders are great and the story is great too . Melissa Melissa Melissa DAMN!!!!!!!! SHE finer than a mofo
Making a fair review (good or bad) it's a great way to support the game. I can learn a lot about the reviews.

Another great update. All I can say is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Martha is the absolute update protagonist with permission from Erika, Norah, and Betty.

I'm torn between "don't toy with me!" and "you have my undivided attention" as a response to this.

Edit: Scrolled down, saw the preview. Attention it is!
As a longtime fan of her, I didn’t hesitate when I saw a model that resembled her remotely.

Please tell me the Betty route is slapping a cow outfit on her old ass and throwing her in a barn . God damn shes fugly but i guess everyone has their kinks.

Also Tropecita, if your here - did you revert the changes to the OG BEST girl Erika's nipples? Just curious
Betty’s path is somewhat different from what we have seen until now, but no cow outfit for her

About Erika’s nipples, I haven’t reverted them due to time constraints. This update has almost 3,000 renders. Re-rendering ~800 renders from the beach scene would delay it too much.

A City Map? Can't people use... idk... Google Maps for that?
Martha is a practical woman. On a map, she could mark Erika’s café even if the girls’ battery is dead. Paper still has a lot of utilities.

Debbie is ugly, what's up with the diversity suddenly....ESG score.
Ugly and Beautiful are totally subjective terms (like sexy), so no one can say you are not right in your subjectiveness, just as no one can say people who think just the contrary are wrong.

There were always have been diversity in My Dorm. White, Black, Asian, Desi, Latina, hearing impaired, lightly alcoholic, depressed, insecure, workaholic, poor, innocent, inexperienced, fearful, impulsive, or overweight are characteristics that have been there since the start.

Well, it doesn’t happen. He tries to not hurt his girls.

any chances to get the ladies pregnant? also what kind of incest? mom, sis, cousing, etc and if preggo would be a thing I hope they are part of it too
Every girl save grandma can get pregnant (mom, aunt, sis, cousins, and grand-aunt are the family members who can develop a belly)

like i posted .... when i load a saved game ..... even after i restart a new game .. and save ... loading the new saved game always gives me the same errors

altho i just click ignore and move past it ... it always happens ... never did before in past updates
Imperial, I’m not at home today. I’ll try to find a fix jointly with RiamMar’s when I sit in front of my computer late at night. Sorry about the inconvenience.

So in the 22 years jump for the epilogue, I hope you will consider the possibility of MC maybe already having some grand children...and giving some of his LIs grandchildren and great-children.

I mean, if the MC already looks like he's 40-something already, then in 22 years he'll look like he's 60-something. Makes total sense!
He will have grandchildren. A kid from Erika (call her Hope if Norah doesn’t like the name) would be Meemaw’s great-grandkid. A kid from Hope will be Meemaw’s great-great-grandkid.

Pretty fantastic update.

Debby Betty might not know everything, but she sure as hell suspects everything correctly.

Glad some more of the secretes are now shared if not fully out in the open.

Was fully expecting us get get caught coming home after the date, kept wating for it to happen. And I still kinda expect it to at the start of the next release, for us to find out certain characters heard what was happening.
Thanks, S1nsational,

Betty was planned to catch them, but it would break the scene dynamic and immersion. My idea is that she would be waiting at the dining table outside Martha’s room, but it was impossible for MC or Martha to not see her, so I scrapped the idea.

Even android version 1491 mb now game is growing bigger and bigger
Android apk limit is 2 GB, so we still have room to grow before Season 2 is necessary. The more images, music and videos the game gets the more it will weigh. 2,840 renders increases the weigh considerably.

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Someone was asking for a 32-bit build, so here is one on my .
We will need to do some testing if Ren'Py 7.6 supports the stuff we need for My Dorm Part 2, but in the end it's TropecitaGames decision which Ren'Py version we use.

If someone can test the 32-bit build on a 32-bit system and tell me if it works, I would appreciate it. Seems to run fine on a 64-bit system *lol*.

• Red Heart

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Having experienced the joy of big titties irl, I will never understand how someone could be like "nope not for me fam", but I guess it takes all kinds.

I'd never tell a girl she was ugly for lacking huge tracts of land, but I mean even if she was a mid to small boobed perfect ten, it doesn't mean things couldn't be turned up to 11 if there were some nice big ol titties.

Big ass big titties pretty face all other physical features, from an an aesthetics perspective, for me don't really matter at that point. Short tall skinny fat, she got big titties big ass and a pretty face, works for me.

Having said that, I'm a feels guy, so none of it matters if I don't catch feels irl... And that can happen regardless of what my lizard brain likes most in a vacuum. I've dated small breasted women and didn't regret what wasn't there.
I've never told a woman she's ugly. Not even when she actually looked like she got hit by a truck and dragged for miles.

If that's about the "name" error. The bugfix I provided and is also available in my mod should have fixed that issue.
Hmm, yeah. I used the patch/fix you posted. Had to check the folder and saw the rpy.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Android apk limit is 2 GB, so we still have room to grow before Season 2 is necessary. The more images, music and videos the game gets the more it will weigh. 2,840 renders increases the weigh considerably.
You could also release the apk and rpa files separetly a lot of too big games also do that. Then you don't have to worry about tracking variables across multiple apks.

Sep 3, 2020
I'm not at home today, so I can't give you a lot of support. I will arrive home late and try to answer the issues.

Making a fair review (good or bad) it's a great way to support the game. I can learn a lot about the reviews.

Martha is the absolute update protagonist with permission from Erika, Norah, and Betty.

As a longtime fan of her, I didn’t hesitate when I saw a model that resembled her remotely.

Betty’s path is somewhat different from what we have seen until now, but no cow outfit for her

About Erika’s nipples, I haven’t reverted them due to time constraints. This update has almost 3,000 renders. Re-rendering ~800 renders from the beach scene would delay it too much.

Martha is a practical woman. On a map, she could mark Erika’s café even if the girls’ battery is dead. Paper still has a lot of utilities.

Ugly and Beautiful are totally subjective terms (like sexy), so no one can say you are not right in your subjectiveness, just as no one can say people who think just the contrary are wrong.

There were always have been diversity in My Dorm. White, Black, Asian, Desi, Latina, hearing impaired, lightly alcoholic, depressed, insecure, workaholic, poor, innocent, inexperienced, fearful, impulsive, or overweight are characteristics that have been there since the start.

Well, it doesn’t happen. He tries to not hurt his girls.

Every girl save grandma can get pregnant (mom, aunt, sis, cousins, and grand-aunt are the family members who can develop a belly)

Imperial, I’m not at home today. I’ll try to find a fix jointly with RiamMar’s when I sit in front of my computer late at night. Sorry about the inconvenience.

He will have grandchildren. A kid from Erika (call her Hope if Norah doesn’t like the name) would be Meemaw’s great-grandkid. A kid from Hope will be Meemaw’s great-great-grandkid.

Thanks, S1nsational,

Betty was planned to catch them, but it would break the scene dynamic and immersion. My idea is that she would be waiting at the dining table outside Martha’s room, but it was impossible for MC or Martha to not see her, so I scrapped the idea.

Okay, I just finished my Norah playthrough And to be honest, although I saved up to updates I

didn't get to spend much time with her But on a side note, I think I need the option to name my

saves it's getting harder to tell which save file is Norah and which one is Martha Now I'm going to

start my Martha playthrough And before I forget the monogamy dialogue is so much more

amazing now you did an amazing job it actually feels like I'm in a relationship with one woman

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
That was a great update, shame itch is out (I understand why) or else I would have played it sooner.

I didn't realise, your planning on 11 students?! And there are already so many characters ;) don't know if the quantity over a quality approach is the best idea, but hey your a good writer so who knows.

How many routes will there be or are planned?

• Red Heart

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
That was a great update, shame itch is out (I understand why) or else I would have played it sooner.

I didn't realise, your planning on 11 students?! And there are already so many characters ;) don't know if the quantity over a quality approach is the best idea, but hey your a good writer so who knows.

13,754? :ROFLMAO:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

Pretty sure one is just Saira (sp?) our gf from the start.

Aug 16, 2018
Fingers crossed that Hope has a child with a man who's been there for her all her life. ;)

Honestly, now that more games are integrating pregnancy into the games, multi-generational incest pregnancy is really the last frontier. Hope this game will help lead the way!

• Red Heart

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Haha this is what i mean, I don't even really remember her. Wasn't there some cloning plot line to? Maybe I should replay the game to jog my memory.
There is they appear for a bit at the start of this update... I think if you reject Edmund's story you might close some of that off, but I don't think it's been developed yet.

• Red Heart

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
if i usded the mod before can i load my savegame and using only the ingame WT?? there is an option to turn it on now if i didn't activated it before cuz i was using the mod?? (i'm, nopt sure now if i used 3rd party mod or the one ingame argh)
up

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes