TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Depends. I'm not going to simp for a girl just to be on the love path. But if the alternate path turns us into a douche, it's time to just drop the game. Being a simp or a douche is just bad news.
I tend to disagree with what most people would call simping. But I tend towards being friendly and helpful where able, and am pretty tolerant of people having to work through shit. I've been told by a friend, who was a therapist specializing in dealing with sexual trauma, that I basically have a neon sign on me that says safe.

The internet would probably call me a simp, but I got a wife and two kiddos, so I'm not doing too bad.

Be nice to people, internet, it's OK.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I tend to disagree with what most people would call simping. But I tend towards being friendly and helpful where able, and am pretty tolerant of people having to work through shit. I've been told by a friend, who was a therapist specializing in dealing with sexual trauma, that I basically have a neon sign on me that says safe.

The internet would probably call me a simp, but I got a wife and two kiddos, so I'm not doing too bad.

I'm nice to an extent. I am an asshole though. Just not a douche. But I play by my own rules.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Wolf™ TigerWolfe ; reading your posts, (I had to google simp,) I was wondering, being polite and treating a girl right, and respectfull is considered a simp ?,
also I don't get why you say about yourself Wolf that you are a Asshole, what I saw you are pretty much assertive person.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Wolf™ TigerWolfe ; reading your posts, (I had to google simp,) I was wondering, being polite and treating a girl right, and respectfull is considered a simp ?,
also I don't get why you say about yourself Wolf that you are a Asshole, what I saw you are pretty much assertive person.
I would say no that's not what it is, but there's a lot of folks online who think any kindness towards women is simping... It's a stupid premise and word imo and I'd never use it in real life in any way. But I think the idea of what it's supposed to be is like pathetically allowing yourself to be taken advantage of by a women because you want in her pants.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
People consider assertive and confidant people who don't coddle others, assholes for some reason. Truth be told, I can be a real asshole at times.

I would say no that's not what it is, but there's a lot of folks online who think any kindness towards women is simping... It's a stupid premise and word imo and I'd never use it in real life in any way. But I think the idea of what it's supposed to be is like pathetically allowing yourself to be taken advantage of by a women because you want in her pants.
Nah. Being kind to women is a good thing. What's not a good thing is when you kiss a woman's or anyone's ass. I'm not going to do that.

Axxis

Apr 11, 2022
Just starting the game but the premise of the story seems a little weird. Your landladies husband embezzles money from the school which in turn means the sprinkler system wasn't properly taken care of in the dorms and so they burn down and cause students to lose everything. Now those same students are going to be willing to live with and pay rent to the family that was responsible for them losing everything just because the father left town with a younger chick? Your family got screwed over by the father and so your landlady hatches a plan to profit off of the girls by charging them to live with her? Just seems like a strange background story to me. Then they all fall in love with Joe Dirt who fell out of a 1970's time capsule.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Nah. Being kind to women is a good thing. What's not a good thing is when you kiss a woman's or anyone's ass. I'm not going to do that.
That's the crux I don't think personally I ever kiss anyone's ass, well unless I'm getting that booty, but my normal nice is, especially amongst the basement dwellery (to use a stereotype), often viewed as kissing ass.

Likewise what a lot of people think of as them being confident or assertive, especially online, makes me think they'd end up in jail for assault or socked in the face I'd they acted that way irl (not saying that's you, just netizens in general).

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Just starting the game but the premise of the story seems a little weird. Your landladies husband embezzles money from the school which in turn means the sprinkler system wasn't properly taken care of in the dorms and so they burn down and cause students to lose everything. Now those same students are going to be willing to live with and pay rent to the family that was responsible for them losing everything just because the father left town with a younger chick? Your family got screwed over by the father and so your landlady hatches a plan to profit off of the girls by charging them to live with her? Just seems like a strange background story to me.
Where did you get that they are the same girls?

Peace :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Just starting the game but the premise of the story seems a little weird. Your landladies husband embezzles money from the school which in turn means the sprinkler system wasn't properly taken care of in the dorms and so they burn down and cause students to lose everything. Now those same students are going to be willing to live with and pay rent to the family that was responsible for them losing everything just because the father left town with a younger chick? Your family got screwed over by the father and so your landlady hatches a plan to profit off of the girls by charging them to live with her? Just seems like a strange background story to me. Then they all fall in love with Joe Dirt who fell out of a 1970's time capsule.
Yea, what FatGiant said. All the girls staying at your place are new students at the school (even the cousins/clones). Also, the "landlady" is taking advantage of the situation, not the girls. They would have to pay for their dorms anyway, they're just paying her instead of the college directly. They are kinda taking advantage of the college, but then the college was the ones that supported her douchecanoe husband and didn't realize he was screwing everyone over.

Last edited:

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Not the same girls. New students who aren't aware of what happened. The new girls haven't fallen in love (not even a hint of it) with the MC.
There's no landlady she is either MC's mother or MC's dad's ex-girlfriend (depending on the patch)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
People consider assertive and confidant people who don't coddle others, assholes for some reason. Truth be told, I can be a real asshole at times.

Yeah,ok I get ya, (funny i mistook coddle for cuddling :ROFLMAO: imagine my face while reading) In that case and seeing that through the cristals of those who say so, 75% of the users of this site are Assholes :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I have that as well and get tagged as such mostly by persons who want to manipulate or take advantge of some sort :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
regarding Kissing females asses , well hell yeah and not only that :devilish::devilish:
serious, those who say that being nice and respectfull is simping, are projecting if you ask me

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
That's the crux I don't think personally I ever kiss anyone's ass, well unless I'm getting that booty, but my normal nice is, especially amongst the basement dwellery (to use a stereotype), often viewed as kissing ass.

Likewise what a lot of people think of as them being confident or assertive, especially online, makes me think they'd end up in jail for assault or socked in the face I'd they acted that way irl (not saying that's you, just netizens in general).
I treat women with kindness. Unless they try to fuck me over, then it's "Bye-bye, bitch. I'm done." I don't know about basement dwellers, but I view kissing ass as letting someone run you over and you just letting them do it. I've been socked in the face before, but I give what I get.

People on the net just don't like it if you don't coddle them. So, if you tell it like it is, people get butthurt and next thing you know, you're an asshole. I don't intentionally try to hurt anyone's feelings with what I say, but if it happens, that's on them, not me.

Reactions: LordSinner

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
How can anyone know what you don't like if you don't list them?

Read the tags on the OP (and at the top of each page). If you see anything you don't like, there's your answer. If not, probably safe (relatively speaking ...)
Ah but you already know them and have missed my query. Which ones are avoidable, however my conclusion is they are being forced on player. Please provide work around for those tags which are distasteful. Thanks and good luck.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes