Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
if i usded the mod before can i load my savegame and using only the ingame WT?? there is an option to turn it on now if i didn't activated it before cuz i was using the mod?? (i'm, nopt sure now if i used 3rd party mod or the one ingame argh)
The mod doesn't provide a walkthrough. It allows you to enable or disable the integrated one.

That was a great update, shame itch is out (I understand why) or else I would have played it sooner.

I didn't realise, your planning on 11 students?! And there are already so many characters ;) don't know if the quantity over a quality approach is the best idea, but hey your a good writer so who knows.

How many routes will there be or are planned?
Having all the variables into account, a possible X-some at the end of the game would have 21,792,406,506,250 possibilities. And the epilogue will have 80,335,512,599,040 different outcomes.

Haha this is what i mean, I don't even really remember her. Wasn't there some cloning plot line to? Maybe I should replay the game to jog my memory.
She only appeared in the introduction, so she's logically forgetabble.

no GILF belly? :cry::cry::cry: anyway thanks for the answer and sorry for aking before reading
The GILF belly will be provided by Aunt Betty.

saw the cubby aunty and man I dont mind she turned into a bad bitch but I need some chubby love xD
See the above answer :D

TropecitaGames when do we get to paint the insides of meemaw you know you gotta give her some love too can't leave her out of the love the family is getting.
It will take a while for her to be open to that. She just arrived and fucking her grandson isn't in her current plans. :D

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
can,t fault this game.its one of the best i,ve played so far.on a par with sisterly lust .:p:p
Oh yea.. thats a pretty good comparision - and not to knock SL's renders at the time, but everyone in My Dorm looks better than SL's best. So yea.. keep on keepin on.
That comparison makes me feel proud. Sisterly Lust was my first AVN, the first one I supported, and I'd say the best one I've played (among the few I've played). If not for My Dorm girls, I could still dream about Bella.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Why the laughs, S1nsational? The high number of different possibilities? Those numbers ARE real according to ChatGPT (my combinatory statistic is a little rusted, so I asked it for a number). :eek:
I almost turn it crazy with my prompt. It was something like:
*There are 28 girls
*Any girl can be in the harem or not
*For 27 of them, If they are in the harem, they can be pregnant or not. The number 28th can't be pregnant.
*Number 27 can have or not a phisycal change independently of her belonging to the harem Pregnant and not pregnant.
*Number 26 can have or not a physical change only visible in sex scenes. Only if she is in the harem. Independently if she's pregnant
* In sex scenes, ladies 2, 21, and 28 can't be in the same scene. There can be one of them or none, but not more than one.
* In sex scenes, ladies 7 and 8 can't be in the same scene. There can be one of them or none, but not more than one.
* In sex scenes, ladies 9 and 20 can't be in the same scene. There can be one of them or none, but not more than one.
* In sex scenes, ladies 10 and 22 can't be in the same scene. There can be one of them or none, but not more than one.
* In sex scenes, ladies 18 and 19 can't be in the same scene. There can be one of them or none, but not more than one.

And it vomited those numbers for sex scenes and epilogue

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
there are a few scenes where trope don't say it with text, he lets the images speak (at least that was my impresion, and I liked it) more so now as he got the hang of animations.
I don't remeber right now about what they were speaking with Alexa, in that scene but i mean it was somthing that has certain emotional weight for her.
well regardless of everything i've said .. the game is an awesome one i'll play even long after the dev is done with it :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95 and xapican

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Why the laughs, S1nsational? The high number of different possibilities? Those numbers ARE real according to ChatGPT (my combinatory statistic is a little rusted, so I asked it for a number). :eek:
I almost turn it crazy with my prompt. It was something like:
*There are 28 girls
*Any girl can be in the harem or not
*For 27 of them, If they are in the harem, they can be pregnant or not. The number 28th can't be pregnant.
*Number 27 can have or not a phisycal change independently of her belonging to the harem Pregnant and not pregnant.
*Number 26 can have or not a physical change only visible in sex scenes. Only if she is in the harem. Independently if she's pregnant
* In sex scenes, ladies 2, 21, and 28 can't be in the same scene. There can be one of them or none, but not more than one.
* In sex scenes, ladies 7 and 8 can't be in the same scene. There can be one of them or none, but not more than one.
* In sex scenes, ladies 9 and 20 can't be in the same scene. There can be one of them or none, but not more than one.
* In sex scenes, ladies 10 and 22 can't be in the same scene. There can be one of them or none, but not more than one.

damn sad some girls cant be on the same scene also dont be bad to the AI xD

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
This game definitely need characters info. Small information about all characters with photo (a bit of different information if ipach). Sometimes it's not easy to remember all the story.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I've been thinking
but in my opinion, the MC will be the champion in raising an inbred population of children.
he will seem to have 5 inbred children - Mom, aunt, sister and 2 cousins - if each of the girls gives birth to at least one child, he is already a champion with 5 children from incestuous relationships.

I used to think that MC from Sisterly Lust is the champion, because he has children from his mother and two (or maybe even three) of his sisters.

do you know other VNs where the MC has even more inbred children?

if MC from "proud father" gets a second child from his sister and adds to this three more children from his three younger daughters (Zoe, Hiley and Riley), then he will already become the father of 5 inbred daughters, moreover, the daughter from Riley will already be his great-granddaughter. it would be nice if they could still persuade Ashley and Rebecca to "make a trip to the maternity hospital" - then the "proud father" will become the absolute champion in raising inbred children - 6 simultaneously born children is the undisputed champion.

but behind him, yes, MC from here with his 5 children

Last edited:
  • Haha

astafallsky47

Jan 2, 2023
good game,but i'm so confused it's harem incest game but how does the mc sister being some sort of spy or something with girls working with her but there watching and recording all the goings on in the dorm,or are they there just to keep the sister,whatever safe

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I've been thinking
but in my opinion, the MC will be the champion in raising an inbred population of children.
he will seem to have 5 inbred children - Mom, aunt, sister and 2 cousins - if each of the girls gives birth to at least one child, he is already a champion with 5 children from incestuous relationships.

I used to think that MC from Sisterly Lust is the champion, because he has children from his mother and two (or maybe even three) of his sisters.

do you know other VNs where the MC has even more inbred children?
this one is the new champion

• Red Heart

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
good game,but i'm so confused it's harem incest game but how does the mc sister being some sort of spy or something with girls working with her but there watching and recording all the goings on in the dorm,or are they there just to keep the sister,whatever safe
Mc's sister has been cloned

astafallsky47

Jan 2, 2023
It all gets explained in game as the story progresses. But the short answer is our father and uncle were involved in illegal cloning experiments amoung other things
thank you s1nsational,i was getting into the story and was just wondering thanks again,so if the twins are clones it still doesnt explain the spy stuff,i'm sorry if im to nosy are arent paying enough attention to the story

• Red Heart

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Not a critique, just self-observation. Never in all of my years have I ever heard the term "Meemaw". I actually had to look it up. That's when I came to the realization that the USA is HUUUUUGE ( already knew this, but it really hit home). So.... the deep south uses this nickname for grandmothers... I never knew. I grew up in Southern California, now live in Utah and have been in every western state. Not once did I ever hear this name. I even lived in Dallas Texas for a year and never heard it.

Apparently it's just the deep south that use this nickname.... aaaaand thank you for confusing the hell out of me. :cautious:
It's also used in the comic strip "Rose is Rose" and I think that's set in Ohio, but, yeah, it's mostly a southern and probably Appalachian thing. I'm in Texas and you hear it more in southern and eastern Texas than elsewhere. As for Dallas, yeah, it's in Texas, but those folks want to pretend they're damn New Yorkers most of the time. And don't even get me started on Austin - we'd like to ship it to California. ;)

I learned about the word in The Big Bang Theory TV series.
View attachment 2684923
Since I didn't know its meaning I looked for it and discovered it was a deep south thing. Years later, when I wanted a nickname for grandma Olivia, I remembered it.
Jim is from the Houston area, I think, and went to University of Houston - I think the character is supposed to be from east Texas, north of the Houston area, but don't remember what town.

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

damn sad some girls cant be on the same scene also dont be bad to the AI xD
I mean, seriously. Why you gotta be so limiting like that. Just because there's already umpteen-trillion choices doesn't mean you have to find ways to reduce* the possible outcomes, you know?

(*And no, I have no idea if this makes for less or more options, but less seems more logical?)

• Haha

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I mean, seriously. Why you gotta be so limiting like that. Just because there's already umpteen-trillion choices doesn't mean you have to find ways to reduce* the possible outcomes, you know?

(*And no, I have no idea if this makes for less or more options, but less seems more logical?)
This is why I pick all the girls always, that way the Dev has to worry about less variable paths. I'm really just doing it to help them out.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
BTW, among all the counting of champion status, I didn't see the inclusion of the clones ... I'm pretty sure on a genetic level, they add to the "body count"

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes