Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
actually regardless if they are posted that is the tags. They my or may not be forced on you. However if one posts there dislike and names said tag. They are deleted and or worse. Then again you already know the tags that are an abominations and have already been judge that by a great one than you or I.
Any tag is avoidable (except for 3DCG, animated, graphic violence, milf, Twins, Big ass, and Big boobs, since that would mean removing characters or non-sexual game characteristics). You can do a celibate playthrough or you can go for all the girls, some of them truly vanilla, some of them with their own kinks.
There isn't any tag that I consider an abomination, everyone has their kinks and I won't kink-shame anyone. As a writer, I consider greater than me Shakespeare or Cervantes, and no one of them judged any kinks. Who am I to do it? Shakespeare even had one of his most famous work tagged as Loli (Julieta was 14) and shota (Romeo was 16). Cervantes's El Quixote would be tagged as Mental Illness (if the tag exists).
There are tags that won't ever make the game (MMxFy, NTR, Sharing...) you can read them in the OP. No tags would be removed if they are in the game.
There are tags that are there optionally with a specific girl and not available with others.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Just starting the game but the premise of the story seems a little weird. Your landladies husband embezzles money from the school which in turn means the sprinkler system wasn't properly taken care of in the dorms and so they burn down and cause students to lose everything. Now those same students are going to be willing to live with and pay rent to the family that was responsible for them losing everything just because the father left town with a younger chick? Your family got screwed over by the father and so your landlady hatches a plan to profit off of the girls by charging them to live with her? Just seems like a strange background story to me. Then they all fall in love with Joe Dirt who fell out of a 1970's time capsule.
The local College is now without Dorms, and the Principal offerd it to "Martha" so he could take advantage of her,
MC (is from the 80' by the way) prevent that from happening

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Ah but you already know them and have missed my query. Which ones are avoidable, however my conclusion is they are being forced on player. Please provide work around for those tags which are distasteful. Thanks and good luck.
Alright gramps stop playing with your tally whacker and go back to church... Regardless of the abomination you're scared of you probably shouldn't be here ya big hypocritical sinning sinner.

Reactions: Badgerlad

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Ah but you already know them and have missed my query. Which ones are avoidable, however my conclusion is they are being forced on player. Please provide work around for those tags which are distasteful. Thanks and good luck.
As the other two People already said if you don't like one or more tags ok but you don't have to tell us you don't like those tags and you definetly shouldn't tell a Dev he should change his Game so it conforms your taste because it is his Game and not yours and he has a story he wants to tell so he will do that
Cheers:(

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
As the other two People already said if you don't like one or more tags ok but you don't have to tell us you don't like those tags and you definetly shouldn't tell a Dev he should change his Game so it conforms your taste because it is his Game and not yours and he has a story he wants to tell so he will do that
Cheers:(
Exactly. He's already making everything optional, what else do people expect?

Reactions: Trope95 and aager

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Celibate like "Curas y Obispos dan votos de castidad ....pero no se cortan las bolas por cualquier eventualidad ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: /"Priests and Bishops give vows of chastity ... but they don't cut their balls for any eventuality! (just in case) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You know, I imagine there'd be much less scandal if they considered it ...

Last edited:

swelldude

Feb 7, 2020
Not a critique, just self-observation. Never in all of my years have I ever heard the term "Meemaw". I actually had to look it up. That's when I came to the realization that the USA is HUUUUUGE ( already knew this, but it really hit home). So.... the deep south uses this nickname for grandmothers... I never knew. I grew up in Southern California, now live in Utah and have been in every western state. Not once did I ever hear this name. I even lived in Dallas Texas for a year and never heard it.

Apparently it's just the deep south that use this nickname.... aaaaand thank you for confusing the hell out of me. :cautious:

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Not a critique, just self-observation. Never in all of my years have I ever heard the term "Meemaw". I actually had to look it up. That's when I came to the realization that the USA is HUUUUUGE ( already knew this, but it really hit home). So.... the deep south uses this nickname for grandmothers... I never knew. I grew up in Southern California, now live in Utah and have been in every western state. Not once did I ever hear this name. I even lived in Dallas Texas for a year and never heard it.

Apparently it's just the deep south that use this nickname.... aaaaand thank you for confusing the hell out of me. :cautious:
I learned about the word in The Big Bang Theory TV series.
1686292025476.png
Since I didn't know its meaning I looked for it and discovered it was a deep south thing. Years later, when I wanted a nickname for grandma Olivia, I remembered it.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I learned about the word in The Big Bang Theory TV series.
View attachment 2684923
Since I didn't know its meaning I looked for it and discovered it was a deep south thing. Years later, when I wanted a nickname for grandma Olivia, I remembered it.
The weirdest thing for me was when I heard my cousin's kids calling my uncle and aunt Mommom and Poppop ... I mean, those were MY grandparents, not my aunt and uncle ...

• Haha
Reactions: xapican and Trope95

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Oh yea.. thats a pretty good comparision - and not to knock SL's renders at the time, but everyone in My Dorm looks better than SL's best. So yea.. keep on keepin on.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes