Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Long post answering all the things I can't yesterday and today due to work

ok this game seems to be a masterpiece already been playing for 30 minutes and I dont want it to end, how much playtime does this version have? I read with a normal speed if that helps
As FatGiant said, somewhere between 15-20h getting all the girls. If unpatched, add about an extra hour.

Thanks for the report. It was reported to me already and I uploaded a fix for the less tech-savvy players.
I don't know what came to my mind when I did the original fix...:eek:

Yeah, I think TropecitaGames will either do a new build or link the bugfix in the OP later. Trope has that weird thing that's called office work and family and stuff going for him. *shrug*

The bug-fix is available in files linked in the post above, in the complete mod package from my mod folder and also as bug-fix only download in the mod folder.
I've done a recompile to add the fix, it's uploading just now

this is part of the animation where your getting a bj from marteniz .. it switches from a side view to top down .... movement is back and forth .. but not cock in her mouth .... then switches back to side view

As xapican said, I didn't do the animation of her getting the dick out of her mouth. My animation skills then were... what is the word for something worse than bad? :D They haven't improved as much as I would like, but I'm on my way.

Last time I played it from the start was 2 versions ago, and it took me almost 2 days of playing, about 20 hours. But I made a point of reading everything slowly and to enjoy the ride. It may be a lot less for you.

Peace :)
Thanks, my friend, my maths were only a guess. Reading a real playthrough fits what I calculated is great!

I just finished Martha's monogamy route and it was amazing
I told you :D

we will be able to knock up Meemaw!?
No, that's part of her story.

so after doing a little digging the blackmail route makes me lose one girl for the harem so its not "worth it" right?
The blackmail paths will have some scenes that will increasingly diverge from the romance route. After that, you will have the option to keep Maddie as a separate entity from the harem by continuing the Dom paths or change to the romance route (with all the learned kinks). Not having her in the harem only means no group sex for her later on. It won't break the relationship.

dont leave any single girl without knocking her up and make them pregnant. hahaha i love this game.
Only Meemaw and Olga :ROFLMAO:

damn sad some girls cant be on the same scene also dont be bad to the AI xD
Girls 2, 21, and 28 are Norah, Betty and Meemaw. They are blood related, even in the unpatched version, so if I do that Patreon bans me

This game definitely need characters info. Small information about all characters with photo (a bit of different information if ipach). Sometimes it's not easy to remember all the story.
It will come on season 2

Really loved the update! was very happy to dick down Martha. The real question is when do we finally get Daphene?
Somewhat later than Scarlett.

No Sex With MeeMaw Yet? =)
It will take a while :D

I've been thinking
but in my opinion, the MC will be the champion in raising an inbred population of children.
he will seem to have 5 inbred children - Mom, aunt, sister and 2 cousins - if each of the girls gives birth to at least one child, he is already a champion with 5 children from incestuous relationships.

I used to think that MC from Sisterly Lust is the champion, because he has children from his mother and two (or maybe even three) of his sisters.

do you know other VNs where the MC has even more inbred children?

if MC from "proud father" gets a second child from his sister and adds to this three more children from his three younger daughters (Zoe, Hiley and Riley), then he will already become the father of 5 inbred daughters, moreover, the daughter from Riley will already be his great-granddaughter. it would be nice if they could still persuade Ashley and Rebecca to "make a trip to the maternity hospital" - then the "proud father" will become the absolute champion in raising inbred children - 6 simultaneously born children is the undisputed champion.

but behind him, yes, MC from here with his 5 children
Don't forget Aunt Betty's kids. And you are only counting a kid per girl.

good game,but i'm so confused it's harem incest game but how does the mc sister being some sort of spy or something with girls working with her but there watching and recording all the goings on in the dorm,or are they there just to keep the sister,whatever safe
Eva and Amanda (the spies) aren't related to the MC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thank you s1nsational,i was getting into the story and was just wondering thanks again,so if the twins are clones it still doesnt explain the spy stuff,i'm sorry if im to nosy are arent paying enough attention to the story
Until now the spy story arc is happening without the rest of the characters' knowledge. Eva and Amanda have been protecting the family for about 2 months. From who? It hasn't been disclosed. A popular theory is that it has something to do with the MC's father's embezzlement.

I mean, seriously. Why you gotta be so limiting like that. Just because there's already umpteen-trillion choices doesn't mean you have to find ways to reduce* the possible outcomes, you know?

(*And no, I have no idea if this makes for less or more options, but less seems more logical?)
Not me. Patreon :D
2, 21, and 28 are Norah, Betty, and Olivia
7 and 8 are Samantha and Simone
10 and 22 are mother/daughter (we already know 10)
9 and 20 are cousins (we already know 9)
18 and 19 are sisters (Lisa and Debbie)

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Long post answering all the things I can't yesterday and today due to work

As FatGiant said, somewhere between 15-20h getting all the girls. If unpatched, add about an extra hour.

I've done a recompile to add the fix, it's uploading just now

As xapican said, I didn't do the animation of her getting the dick out of her mouth. My animation skills then were... what is the word for something worse than bad? :D They haven't improved as much as I would like, but I'm on my way.

Thanks, my friend, my maths were only a guess. Reading a real playthrough fits what I calculated is great!

I told you :D

No, that's part of her story.

The blackmail paths will have some scenes that will increasingly diverge from the romance route. After that, you will have the option to keep Maddie as a separate entity from the harem by continuing the Dom paths or change to the romance route (with all the learned kinks). Not having her in the harem only means no group sex for her later on. It won't break the relationship.

Only Meemaw and Olga :ROFLMAO:

Girls 2, 21, and 28 are Norah, Betty and Meemaw. They are blood related, even in the unpatched version, so if I do that Patreon bans me

It will come on season 2

Somewhat later than Scarlett.

It will take a while :D

Don't forget Aunt Betty's kids. And you are only counting a kid per girl.

Eva and Amanda (the spies) aren't related to the MC

Until now the spy story arc is happening without the rest of the characters' knowledge. Eva and Amanda have been protecting the family for about 2 months. From who? It hasn't been disclosed. A popular theory is that it has something to do with the MC's father's embezzlement.

yes you did by the way can you add the option to name saves or give me something to remember which route I'm on

but be careful not to add anything on the screen because it can mess up the self-voicing option

I played a game once that has stats on the screen and before every line of dialogue I heard 000000000

or I've also heard Monday Tuesday Wednesday

before every line of dialogue o_Oo_O

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
yes you did by the way can you add the option to name saves or give me something to remember which route I'm on

but be careful not to add anything on the screen because it can mess up the self-voicing option

I played a game once that has stats on the screen and before every line of dialogue I heard 000000000

or I've also heard Monday Tuesday Wednesday

before every line of dialogue o_Oo_O
Naming saves will come in season 2 (after summer). RiamMar has done a terrific job coding it (and other nice features).
Don't worry there won't be text on the screen other than dialogue and menus.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
with so many many posts ..TropecitaGames ... i didn't get whether or not the reloading of saves was fixed or not .. not a big problem with just having to choose ignore and moving on .... just curious :)

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
with so many many posts ..TropecitaGames ... i didn't get whether or not the reloading of saves was fixed or not .. not a big problem with just having to choose ignore and moving on .... just curious :)
Did you add in RiamMar 's fix? If not, you should, bro.
I'm uploading all the new 6 files to 4 different servers (53 GB total uploads) with RiamMar 's fix included. My internet connection isn't too stable today and some of the servers are uploading slowly, so I think in 3-4 hours it will be done and I will change the links.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I'm uploading all the new 6 files to 4 different servers (53 GB total uploads) with RiamMar 's fix included. My internet connection isn't too stable today and some of the servers are uploading slowly, so I think in 3-4 hours it will be done and I will change the links.
Yeah. I already have the fix. Will wait till next release to play again.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
So the fact that all 5 girls are the same age makes me wonder if the cloning involved fertility treatments ... did M & N know? Are all five really quintuplets (genetically)?

Doesn't this leave out Lisa and Debbie? I thought they were sisters ... or are there more relationship shenanigans in the non-family version?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
i didn't see it .. i will thanks :)
ummm ok where is that fix :LOL:
Working on the Update only patch from A1 -> B3 and B2 -> B3. So probably just wait for the later one.
If the only change was that the fix is included then no need to make B2 to B3.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ImperialD

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
So the fact that all 5 girls are the same age makes me wonder if the cloning involved fertility treatments ... did M & N know? Are all five really quintuplets (genetically)?

Doesn't this leave out Lisa and Debbie? I thought they were sisters ... or are there more relationship shenanigans in the non-family version?
Amanda and Emma are genetically identical.
Erika/Daphne/Eva are genetically identical.
The girls and the clones have a 3-4 month age difference. The cloning involved getting some stem cells from the uterus at three-month pregnancy. M&N are not aware of it. In the patched version they went to their brother's clinic to get a health check during pregnancy. In the unpatched one they never got pregnant, they only "adopted" the girls.

Forgot about them in the text, but not in the prompt. They are 18 and 19. Edited the original post and my answer to you.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Amanda and Emma are genetically identical.
Erika/Daphne/Eva are genetically identical.
The girls and the clones have a 3-4 month age difference. The cloning involved getting some stem cells from the uterus at three-month pregnancy. M&N are not aware of it. In the patched version they went to their brother's clinic to get a health check during pregnancy. In the unpatched one they never got pregnant, they only "adopted" the girls.

Forgot about them in the text, but not in the prompt. They are 18 and 19. Edited the original post and my answer to you.
wait there are clones in this game ... wtf .. where .. i haven't found them .. where ya hiddin them dammit :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: myukimo and Trope95
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes