sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
The sex scene with Martha was great. But in the end, when MC spooned her I was hoping he would insert his dick in her pussy again and fall asleep like that. That would have been hella sexy. What a missed ooportunity.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Eva and Amanda (the spies) aren't related to the MC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sir, the clones look pretty related genetically speaking, to the MC, based off the patched family tree... Eva and Amanda are basically just cousins, with Eva being a third sister in the Norah line, and Amanda basically being Emma's twin.

• Red Heart

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
wtf .. will this fix the issues with my loading issue ... maybe i should say fuck it and just click on ignore ... its been working good for me so far .. and wait till next update :love:
Yes, that would actually fix that bug. But you can wait till next update or download v0.10B.3. That's the beauty of choice :D

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I've been thinking
but in my opinion, the MC will be the champion in raising an inbred population of children.
he will seem to have 5 inbred children - Mom, aunt, sister and 2 cousins - if each of the girls gives birth to at least one child, he is already a champion with 5 children from incestuous relationships.

I used to think that MC from Sisterly Lust is the champion, because he has children from his mother and two (or maybe even three) of his sisters.

do you know other VNs where the MC has even more inbred children?

if MC from "proud father" gets a second child from his sister and adds to this three more children from his three younger daughters (Zoe, Hiley and Riley), then he will already become the father of 5 inbred daughters, moreover, the daughter from Riley will already be his great-granddaughter. it would be nice if they could still persuade Ashley and Rebecca to "make a trip to the maternity hospital" - then the "proud father" will become the absolute champion in raising inbred children - 6 simultaneously born children is the undisputed champion.

but behind him, yes, MC from here with his 5 children

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Sir, the clones look pretty related genetically speaking, to the MC, based off the patched family tree... Eva and Amanda are basically just cousins, with Eva being a third sister in the Norah line, and Amanda basically being Emma's twin.
Yes, the clones are related to the women they are cloned off, but not related to MC since in the non-patched version the originals aren't related to MC.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
wait there are clones in this game ... wtf .. where .. i haven't found them .. where ya hiddin them dammit :oops:
When you have seen Eva and Amanda... what did you thought they were?

The sex scene with Martha was great. But in the end, when MC spooned her I was hoping he would insert his dick in her pussy again and fall asleep like that. That would have been hella sexy. What a missed ooportunity.
Really didn't think about that. Good idea for another encounter!

Yeah, I think about Erika/Daphne/Eva as "The triplets" although technically they aren't.

That lunch scene killed me,Great writing.
Thanks!

TropecitaGames Bruh I get that Anthony is just a temporary character but you didn't need to make him so weird looking
He's weird on purpose. I looked for the more girlish model in Daz Store :D

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes