Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
v.0.11 Preview (III) - A hard choice (or not)
You know Kate was destined for some changes. She started with her hair and in 0.11 we will have to choose between two Kate versions for Act III. More changes in the future.
For some of you, it will be a hard choice, for others an easy one (whatever the decision). I love her in both of her shapes.

EDIT: About the loss of boobs and ass, perhaps these clothless images (Patreon/SS exclusive) solve your doubts, if you have any. The lack of pubic hair is not definitive.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oooh, time to plan a separate palythrough then, I love both the versions to be honest. :)

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I wouldn't be surprised if Kim join the family for real. (I mean if we find out that she is a lost aunt that grandma abandoned when she was born or something like that...) When I look at her, I see (Mom) Martha all around, even with all those spots on her skin... same eyes, hair, color and style, same body lines... everything screams Martha but the only difference is the spots (her disease).

Dev, maybe in the future when you have time, you would like to find her a new body or at least make some changes to her actual body.
Kim is way curvier than Martha. She has (for my taste) the best ass in My Dorm, and... she's black or mulatta (with cream spots), not white with black spots. The shade of green in her eyes is different (Kim's have more in common with Megan's). The hair is the same as Martha's but shorter and curlier, and her makeup is very similar but not exactly the same.

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
Kim is way curvier than Martha. She has (for my taste) the best ass in My Dorm, and... she's black or mulatta (with cream spots), not white with black spots. The shade of green in her eyes is different (Kim's have more in common with Megan's). The hair is the same as Martha's but shorter and curlier, and her makeup is very similar but not exactly the same.
True in what you said, but if you put Martha's hair and skin color on Kim, you make them twins... I don't know, maybe it's just me but when I look at her, I see Martha all over... It's your decision in the end, I just wanted to point out that maybe there are others who see her the same as me. Her facial model it's way to similar Martha's, even with everything you said. The eyes color is a little bit different, another skin color... the same facial expression, lines, model, however, you wanna say it...

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Had to make a single file of those ... interesting that you didn't use the same lighting.
They have the same lighting, I only changed the camera angle, involuntarily the zoom, and Left-Kate left arm pose, as it clipped a bit in the back image. Also increased a bit Right-Kate tights size in the nudes since my wife made me notice that they weren't as fit as the rest of the body, and having her run through the woods...
The original image has a bluish backlight that can be appreciated in their (her?) hair, especially on Left-Kate right side just above the shoulder.
I haven't shared the nudes because I had to give some exclusives to the subscribers, right? ;)

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
You know Kate was destined for some changes. She started with her hair and in 0.11 we will have to choose between two Kate versions for Act III. More changes in the future.
For some of you, it will be a hard choice, for others an easy one (whatever the decision). I love her in both of her shapes.

EDIT: About the loss of boobs and ass, perhaps these clothless images (Patreon/SS exclusive) solve your doubts, if you have any. The lack of pubic hair is not definitive.
wow now have to put a name of a nordic goddess , but can also eat pizza and a good stew and have a good body :ROFLMAO:
I don't know why the last girl who has a rented room for herself already knew who she was from the beginning of the plot, but ...will come with a surprise :unsure:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I haven't shared the nudes because I had to give some exclusives to the subscribers, right? ;)
First ...
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*
Second,
They have the same lighting, I only changed the camera angle, involuntarily the zoom, and Left-Kate left arm pose, as it clipped a bit in the back image...
That is so strange. When I copied and pasted the backs into the fronts (2 and 4, no tweaking at all), this is what it looks like
Two Kates - lighting.jpg
Was the lighting still placed in front of them, with the effect being some sort of reflected lighting? (I don't actually know, just a guess from a bit of Second Life play)

• Thinking Face
  • Red Heart
Reactions: myukimo and Trope95

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I just made a comparison, between the patched and non-patched intro, the plot changes drastically!
What a shame, the intro plot of the non-patched version (with all the girls as clones adopted and almost everyone involved in the cloning business) is just amazing, then why change it completely in the patched one? In my opinion the only difference should be if Martha and Norah are the real mom and aunt instead of acquired ones.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95
Sep 3, 2020

I don't know if my vote counts considering I'm not on her route at least not yet

but while I don't like extremely fat characters she is not fat she's thick

and as we know thick thighs save lives

not to mention her original look has childbearing hips

• Haha
  • Red Heart

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I just made a comparison, between the patched and non-patched intro, the plot changes drastically!
What a shame, the intro plot of the non-patched version (with all the girls as clones adopted and almost everyone involved in the cloning business) is just amazing, then why change it completely in the patched one? In my opinion the only difference should be if Martha and Norah are the real mom and aunt instead of acquired ones.
But, but butt ... but how can you have a proper incest game without sister love???

Seriously though, you just explained why it's better to have two very different backgrounds: makes for even more replay-ability!

• Haha
  • Red Heart

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
wow now have to put a name of a nordic goddess , but can also eat pizza and a good stew and have a good body :ROFLMAO:
I don't know why the last girl who has a rented room for herself already knew who she was from the beginning of the plot, but ...will come with a surprise :unsure:
The yellow room girl will surprise a lot of people in the next update. But she won't come with a surprise inside. I said it when asked. Pregnancy choices were introduced in 0.4, so I didn't save where the MC came in 0.1.

First ...
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*
Second,

That is so strange. When I copied and pasted the backs into the fronts (2 and 4, no tweaking at all), this is what it looks like
View attachment 2688160
Was the lighting still placed in front of them, with the effect being some sort of reflected lighting? (I don't actually know, just a guess from a bit of Second Life play)
Strong white light in front, weaker blue light in the back and subtle red light on the right side (front image).
You can see the white light in the back images as a "halo" around the right part of the tights (Green squares)
1686414809981.png

The biggest differences are that:
* In the patched version the cloning business was managed by Dominic (Norah and Martha's brother, MC's uncle), Daniel and Mike (Edmund brothers, MC's uncles), while in the unpatched one it was managed by Anna (Edmund's wife and MC's mother), Dominic (Martha's boyfriend) and Mike (Norah's boyfriend, Edmund's brother, MC's uncle). Anna doesn't exist in the patched version and Daniel in the unpatched version.
* The accident happens two years later in the unpatched version.
* Erika/Daphne are the originals for Eva in the patched one and the clones in the unpatched one. Same for Emma and Amanda.
* In the unpatched version Norah and Martha know about the cloning business since they lost their boyfriends and were named wardens of 2 and 1 girls respectively. In both versions they inherit a part of the company, but don't have any control over it.

I don't know if my vote counts considering I'm not on her route at least not yet

but while I don't like extremely fat characters she is not fat she's thick

and as we know thick thighs save lives

not to mention her original look has childbearing hips
No one is on her path yet, but it will be a choice shown in game, so every playthrough independently of your paths you will be able to choose.

Last edited:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Another question: from now on the WT-Mod will be already included and up-to-date with every release?
There isn't a WT-Mod. The WT is integrated into the base game and is written into the base code in every release since the first one.

What RiamMar's mod does is two things:
* Decisions mod: It allows you to change IMPORTANT choices you took previously (paths with the girls, in what chance you open their route, etc.). It's integrated into the game and up to date (because RiamMar is a dear and he works hard to have it ready before release) and doesn't need a separate download.
* Family mod: It substitutes the official incest patch and allows you to change the incest/non-incest mode dynamically. If you install the official incest patch, you don't need it if you won't play the non-incest version. If you play the non-incest version, you don't need to download it or the official incest patch. It's only necessary if you want to switch from incest/non-incest.

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
There isn't a WT-Mod. The WT is integrated into the base game and is written into the base code in every release since the first one.

What RiamMar's mod does is two things:
* Decisions mod: It allows you to change IMPORTANT choices you took previously (paths with the girls, in what chance you open their route, etc.). It's integrated into the game and up to date (because RiamMar is a dear and he works hard to have it ready before release) and doesn't need a separate download.
* Family mod: It substitutes the official incest patch and allows you to change the incest/non-incest mode dynamically. If you install the official incest patch, you don't need it if you won't play the non-incest version. If you play the non-incest version, you don't need to download it or the official incest patch. It's only necessary if you want to switch from incest/non-incest.
The mod allows you to change some not so important choices also.
Because... I thought they were cool and should be important.
But they are not important.
There are important choices though!
And you will never know which ones are important and which are not! (Except for when you have the walkthrough on and can see that there's no hint for those choices)

Muhahahaha. <- That's the sound a dear deer makes.

Scratch my cheeks! I like cheek scratchies!

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
The mod allows you to change some not so important choices also.
Because... I thought they were cool and should be important.
But they are not important.
There are important choices though!
And you will never know which ones are important and which are not! (Except for when you have the walkthrough on and can see that there's no hint for those choices)

Muhahahaha. <- That's the sound a dear deer makes.

Scratch my cheeks! I like cheek scratchies!
Did you take your meds today, Riam? :D
The "not so important" choices are cool to have, because you are a good dear deer :p

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
The yellow room girl will surprise a lot of people in the next update. But she won't come with a surprise inside. I said it when asked. Pregnancy choices were introduced in 0.4, so I didn't save where the MC came in 0.1.
I haven't said anything about the pregnancy but now I have no doubts about who it is ,In the last update you drop who can be 1+1=2 but the power of the script doesn't want it to be 3. :ROFLMAO:
The good point is going to be the comedy when she arrives and sees the panorama but compared to Aunt Betty it will be something difficult to overcome :unsure:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I mean, you could also make those timed exclusivities. I think many of the subscribers are fine with that and that would also allow more to see quality of your work eventually :)
Not with nudes. It's forbidden by Patreon ToS. I've done that with the whole game because it requires a download (I timed it to go free the day of the public release at 0:00) but I can't do it with NSFW images.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes