Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Not with nudes. It's forbidden by Patreon ToS. I've done that with the whole game because it requires a download (I timed it to go free the day of the public release at 0:00) but I can't do it with NSFW images.
I think it was meant more along the line of you can post them here or on other forums if i didn't misunderstandt that

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
After several SL playthroughs, I never got all the family pregnant and I tried. It was my first AVN so I didn't know about URM. I guess today I would use it to get them all.

No one told me that was used in GH, so I didn't avoid it consciously.

Thanks for your words and for the info about the 18h. I'm glad you enjoyed the replay and the new girls. Betty and Meemaw will get their content, but they will be slower than most of the other girls. One is a nun and the other sees her grandson as a kid and not as a man... yet.
Dad and the clones' arcs will get a big push in 0.11 and especially 0.12

For me, they are great. They provide fresh personalities, different bodies and skins (not for everyone's taste), and a lot of likable things. You will be able to change one of them to a look perhaps you will like more, but you won't get Debbie growing boobs, for example (at least until pregnant).

Three? What one have you eliminated? :D
Debbie's model is, for my taste, the most beautiful model in the Daz Store. I bought her model the moment I saw it because I wanted her to be in My Dorm.
well the ones i had sex with ... it gave me ( my mc ) the baby tones..... so i got like 5 pregnant i think maybe it was 6 :unsure:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Not with nudes. It's forbidden by Patreon ToS. I've done that with the whole game because it requires a download (I timed it to go free the day of the public release at 0:00) but I can't do it with NSFW images.
They really are a pain in the ass, aren't they? Feels like they're edging towards pulling a tumblr/Twitter/reddit eventually.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
They really are a pain in the ass, aren't they? Feels like they're edging towards pulling a tumblr/Twitter/reddit eventually.
They are a pain in the ass.
I don't think they will do a tumblr (or the last one to try it, OnlyFans) because their business amounts to ~$25 monthly million in public pledges (they get 8%-12% from most publishers, so we can assume 10%, $2,5 Millions/Month). It's impossible to know the hidden pledges, but there is a lot, as a lot of publishers hide their earnings, especially the successful ones.
1686435475825.png
Adult gaming is around 9% with ~$2,2 monthly million. I would say the hidden earnings are proportionally higher here. I guess somewhere around 30-40% is hidden.
1686435621217.png
But the whole adult community (comics, writing, photo, video, etc.) adds up to ~$7,2 monthly million in (public) pledges. Roughly (without taking into account the hidden earnings) 28% of their business.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I don't think they will do a tumblr (or the last one to try it, OnlyFans) because their business amounts to ~$25 monthly million in public pledges (they get 8%-12% from most publishers, so we can assume 10%, $2,5 Millions/Month). It's impossible to know the hidden pledges, but there is a lot, as a lot of publishers hide their earnings, especially the successful ones.
View attachment 2688802
Adult gaming is around 9% with ~$2,2 monthly million. I would say the hidden earnings are proportionally higher here. I guess somewhere around 30-40% is hidden.
View attachment 2688807
But the whole adult community (comics, writing, photo, video, etc.) adds up to ~$7,2 monthly million in (public) pledges. Roughly (without taking into account the hidden earnings) 28% of their business.
o_Oo_O *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
The numbers are high, but the lazy Spaniard loves numbers :D
You're Catalunyan ! a big difference ! :p ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
(for our Non Hispanic /Romanic cultured friends: the Spanyards frown a bit over the Catalunyans they have a reputation of beeing Greedy and not very generous, what is totally nonsense they are good and smart at business and that makes them the target of envy)

• Haha

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Well I meant that share them here at some point before the release of update and after you've posted them on patreon. But if they are just content from the game and not extra renders like some do, then it's not an issue. :)

• Red Heart

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
I haven't really thought of that yellow room even when it was mentioned, but now I'm wondering if the tenant is someone related to the girl he was "dating" at the beginning of the game, saira or whatever it was. Or maybe it's actually her (can't remember if she graduated as well or was between semesters). Guess we'll have to wait and see.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I haven't really thought of that yellow room even when it was mentioned, but now I'm wondering if the tenant is someone related to the girl he was "dating" at the beginning of the game, saira or whatever it was. Or maybe it's actually her (can't remember if she graduated as well or was between semesters). Guess we'll have to wait and see.
It's her.

• Red Heart

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
We would be actually also guessing, but it got leaked by "someo verboragic dev :ROFLMAO: :LOL: )" that it was her, the second big hint for those who don't read it in the thread was that she is from India, In game she tells MC that she has to go home to atend family matters,(she didn't tell him that she wants to surprise him)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
View attachment 2688802
View attachment 2688807
pocket change ... we all know and realize TropecitaGames makes half these amounts daily richy rich guys richy rich :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
jk of course .. my god that is amazing amounts when you think about it ... i wonder if Donald Trump makes this much ... he's worth like 20 billion .. i think ....
funny thing ... it just hit me ... with what 330 million living in the U.S. hell if they gave everyone 1 million dollars ... thats only 330 million ... we'd all be millionaires ...
and with the gov. making 4 trillion a year in taxes .... would go upto like what 8-9 trillion .... errr .... zzzz .... WAKE the fuck up !!! ..... was i just dreaming :oops:
nvm .. i'll go back to bed now ... hope my next dream is of one of these game babes ... would be a happier dream :love:

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes