Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
QNAP and you will not have to worry ever again.
I am an IT engineer, if you have questions regarding equipment, feel free to ask (in private to not go too much off-topic here) ;)
I'm an IT engineer also, but thanks for the advice.
I use Synology at work and I'm very happy with it. The one I am looking to buy after my vacation is with some of the add ons.
QNAP is a great brand, I bought it for my branch offices when Synology isn't available in their countries, but knowing how to work with Synology OS is a plus for me.

g900vroot

May 8, 2021
QNAP and you will not have to worry ever again.
I am an IT engineer, if you have questions regarding equipment, feel free to ask (in private to not go too much off-topic here) ;)
Yeah, right up until the TVS-872N wouldn't power up any more, less than a month after the warranty expired. I had a government agency (don't ask) on pins and needles when that happened a couple months ago. Apparently it's (now) a well known problem.

Reactions: Trope95

ulix

May 13, 2018
The MC is like a sniper.. any fuck, a baby ;-) I'm curious to see if the Grandma is considered fertile enough to impregnate too!

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I think it has to do with her "condition" (it is her well kept secret) since in the Dialoges it were hinted in many ocasions,
but it only rises my (pathological) curiosity.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I'm not a Catalonian in reality, I was born outside Catalonia (with a Catalonian father) and moved here when I was less than a month.

I publish most special renders here (like the Scarlett Slut and the Amazing Woman one (Saira's PoV)) or are scheduled to be free after some days. Only the Nude Previews can't be published outside Patreon/SS since I can't liberate them and the Tier system makes them visible only to certain Tiers. It wouldn't be fair to publish them here while the lower Tiers can't see them.

I don't get it, sorry. You only changed a 9 for an F. I tried it and didn't see any difference.
Since those lines aren't mine but RiamMar 's I prefer to tag him to know his thoughts.

Unless you want to share your love interest, don't be a female non-protagonist character in an AVN!

And with one million in their account? Who would work? No food, no waiters, no dates with beautiful ladies in restaurants... :cry:

You are poor. You owe 50 million alimonies!

Imagine her surprise in the playthroughs where he isn't with Eileen but is with everyone else!!!
Why would he not be with Eileen?

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Because, like all LIs, she's optional. So a given player might theoretically be with literally every other possible girl except Eileen.

some people don't like Eileen. Don't ask me why? I don't know why
You don't want to know. It was really stupid and involved some wild assumptions based on misreading a single dialogue line that has since been changed anyway.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Because, like all LIs, she's optional. So a given player might theoretically be with literally every other possible girl except Eileen.

You don't want to know. It was really stupid and involved some wild assumptions based on misreading a single dialogue line that has since been changed anyway.
I only remember that some guy was adamant about Eileen and Ntr or something because of some wrong wordings. If I'm not mixing games right now

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I only remember that some guy was adamant about Eileen and Ntr or something because of some wrong wordings. If I'm not mixing games right now
IIRC there was a line where Eileen vaguely implied that she "cheated" on the MC during the long-distance relationship, but I could be wrong, it has been too much time since I played.....

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
The MC is like a sniper.. any fuck, a baby ;-) I'm curious to see if the Grandma is considered fertile enough to impregnate too!
No, Grandma will receive lots of love, but no kid for her. How would she call the kid? Her son? Her Great-son? Better to avoid her brain melting :D

You should fix the first BJ animation with the cop.
Right now it seems that she is biting it instead of sucking it LOL
That's one of the worst animations the game has (competing for first place with Erika in the sauna). Both (and some more) are in the "to remake" list.

The initial wording when she first meets the MC was erroneously interpreted by some players as if she has been fucking a lot of guys since she and the MC broke (she hasn't) and was considered sullied, tainted, and a slut by some of those players.
The wording was changed to avoid confusion after that.
IIRC there was a line where Eileen vaguely implied that she "cheated" on the MC during the long-distance relationship, but I could be wrong, it has been too much time since I played.....
Not during the relationship, but after they broke, so no cheating was involved.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Man, I love how intense is your participation in the community! Even here (where you make zero money out of it).
A game has (only) two indispensable parts: A dev and the player community. Without either of those, a game can't exist. It's obvious without a dev, but if the best game doesn't have players, it isn't a game, it's a project that the dev makes for himself.
Then there are a lot of other important components: a good story, good renders, promotion, income, etc. But a game can survive without any of that. Not without players or devs.
I've said it many times and will always repeat it: The game is as much mine as is yours, the players'.
I know all the ins and outs of the story and where it is going to evolve, I have available the files with all the dialogues if my memory fails me, and I can explain the future plans, without too many spoilers, or the doubts that arise.
Talking to the players is one of my tasks as a dev and it's one of the most enjoyable.

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
The yellow room girl will surprise a lot of people in the next update. But she won't come with a surprise inside. I said it when asked. Pregnancy choices were introduced in 0.4, so I didn't save where the MC came in 0.1.
I guess that she won’t be happy that she didn’t get a head start and have the first child, she might have baby number 7 or 9 or etc.

Now I’m curious, Meemaw is not going to get pregnant, she is 66 but why would Aunt Betty be able to? She’s 64. More biological breakthroughs related to the cloning company?

And is my understanding correct that in the unpatched version, Eva and Amanda will be able to have sex with their clones because it’a not against the rules with Patreon? At least the hair styles are different to distinguish between everyone.

just one more thought, does Kate have an option of not doing exercise?

• Red Heart

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I guess that she won’t be happy that she didn’t get a head start and have the first child, she might have baby number 7 or 9 or etc.

Now I’m curious, Meemaw is not going to get pregnant, she is 66 but why would Aunt Betty be able to? She’s 64. More biological breakthroughs related to the cloning company?

And is my understanding correct that in the unpatched version, Eva and Amanda will be able to have sex with their clones because it’a not against the rules with Patreon? At least the hair styles are different to distinguish between everyone.

Sometimes older women lose their uterus not all of them do though, that'd be my guess.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

Right now there are a maximum of 9 pregnant girls. In order: Eileen, Norah, Alexia, Megan, Emma, Samantha, Erika, Simone, and Martha. So if she goes all the way early, she will be the 10th. 10 is a good number, right? It means perfection. :D

Meemaw's inability to get pregnant isn't related to age (more on this on v.0.11) and the older woman to give birth was 73 IRL, in India, so Betty is inside "reasonable" numbers.

About the clones, exactly. That's also the reason for Erika, Daphne, and Emma being legally adopted (a la Truman's Show) by different companies, so their "step-company" ( :ROFLMAO: ) isn't the same so they aren't even step-sisters. Eva can be in the same X-some as Erika and/or Daphne. Since Eva and Amanda are naturally born in the unpatched version they have their own unrelated parents, and are unrelated to the family. About the hairstyles, remember Eva's taste to disguise ;).

Kate's choice has a reason inside the story, it isn't there (only) to please players who don't like Original-Kate and prefer Slim-Kate. It's about a (now minor) health issue that Kate is starting to experience. The sports-only option will allow her to keep the issue in check and will allow her to join the yoga sessions and the running through the forest scenes. Her body won't change in the sport-only path.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Right now there are a maximum of 9 pregnant girls. In order: Eileen, Norah, Alexia, Megan, Emma, Samantha, Erika, Simone, and Martha. So if she goes all the way early, she will be the 10th. 10 is a good number, right? It means perfection. :D
Hehe... that's a lot of buns in the oven! I was trying to remember which ones were already pregnant while playing the update... I chose the 'go for it' option every time and was thinking Mom was likely gonna make a baker's dozen. :p The next thought was, "I hope the dev has a plan for lots of money comin' in 'cause we will need it!" Kudos for (hopefully) becoming the "Round Belly Pioneer", TropecitaGames! Boldly going where most men can't afford to go...:cry:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Hehe... that's a lot of buns in the oven! I was trying to remember which ones were already pregnant while playing the update... I chose the 'go for it' option every time and was thinking Mom was likely gonna make a baker's dozen. :p The next thought was, "I hope the dev has a plan for lots of money comin' in 'cause we will need it!" Kudos for (hopefully) becoming the "Round Belly Pioneer", TropecitaGames! Boldly going where most men can't afford to go...:cry:
The money will come (like the buns). The Marks family will have the Dorm company, a real state agent (Meemaw), a cook (Martha), a cop (Alexia), a nurse (Samantha), a lifeguard (Simone), a doctor (Betty), a singer (Megan), a model (Kim), and a lot of students who will end (or they think will end) working in Journalism, Teaching, Chemistry, Medicine, Biology, Economics, Oceanography, and Art (Lisa in a McDonalds? :ROFLMAO: ).
28 ladies mean 28 salaries for the family, right? :D
Of the 27 impregnable ladies, 21 will develop their bellies in game (the last 6 girls in the epilogue), so I guess there will be enough round ladies.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes