hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
There is a character who was meant to be cucked since the start of the game. Now the chain of events that gets us to that is in its place.
About the vanilla-ness, only Eileen, Alexia, and Norah have had a second full sex scene (threesome and roadside). My thoughts on it are that, I'm going to take a virgin girl as an example, you can't go all out on her first time. She's barely ready for vaginal sex, don't even think about going beyond that. That will change as the scenes with the girls go on. Plus the MC is a romantic who wants to make them feel special that first time. But do you think someone like Daphne or Scarlett is going to be left without experimenting?
Martha had her doubts about the relationship, but once decided, she's all in.
I don't really have the virgin/deflowering kink so the scenes with Emma, Erika and Simone didn't do much for me personally. I know that a lot of guys who play these games are into that though so i'm sure they enjoyed those scenes. My favourite girl is Maddie, there's a bit more spice in the relationship with her on the blackmail routes and that scene where the MC stuck his thumb up her ass and she instantly squirted was damn hot. Also, those renders of her in the shower were some of the best in the game. She looked so sexy.

And of course, i'm looking forward to seeing how things develop with Lisa. Not sure where you are going with this exactly since the MC has a policy of not messing around with girls in relationships but it should be interesting.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I don't really have the virgin/deflowering kink so the scenes with Emma, Erika and Simone didn't do much for me personally. I know that a lot of guys who play these games are into that though so i'm sure they enjoyed those scenes. My favourite girl is Maddie, there's a bit more spice in the relationship with her on the blackmail routes and that scene where the MC stuck his thumb up her ass and she instantly squirted was damn hot. Also, those renders of her in the shower were some of the best in the game. She looked so sexy.

And of course, i'm looking forward to seeing how things develop with Lisa. Not sure where you are going with this exactly since the MC has a policy of not messing around with girls in relationships but it should be interesting.
I neither have that kink, but every girl should pass that process once. I think it's a way of showing how different girls can act in that circumstance (I avoid the extreme pain except for Emma, and it was because she... is Emma). Emma is impulsive and a heavy worker (and for once, a plan goes her way), Erika is romantic, and Simone's impatient in the same position.

Maddie will get kinkier as time passes. Right now she's testing the waters, she's in a position she hasn't ever been, but now that she has discovered she liked it, she will have a lot of time to research on the internet and discover what she likes and what she doesn't. She even is considering buying some props.

Lisa's relationship development looks great in my mind. Once I start writing her dialogues perhaps I discover they are shit (not the first time it happens) and I change them totally. But the MC will try to keep his policy. He have enough in his plate right now.

TheLegend1337

Aug 8, 2017
TheLegend1337
I always like the reviews regardless of the stars because you, the reviewers, give your honest opinions about the game and spend your time doing it, so it's the least I can do as a thank you for your time.

I even answer some of those reviews (I still think there should be a way to answer directly to the reviews) if I think there is a misunderstanding or something I explained/worded incorrectly.

I've reviewed every single AVN I played because I think a dev can learn a lot from the reviews, the positive and the negative ones. Every review is subjective, but we can learn for every one of them.

Thanks for your review
See, this here is why I respect you as a dev despite not really liking your content, you're very open-minded and don't take offense and instead you take every criticism, whether it be positive or negative and try to use it to improve yourself.

Even though I was pretty brash in my review you still were a good sport about it.

I agree, devs should be able to respond directly to reviews, it would make things much easier.

• Red Heart

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The need for more housing is why I made Meemaw a (successful) real state agent, she knows the market and how to do things fast and cheap while keeping quality high. Although not everyone will move to the Marks neighborhood (not the definitive name :ROFLMAO: ) some of the girls will do and for Act III, when the last 6 arrive, there will be a room problem. Right now Betty and Meemaw are occupying two of the new students' rooms, and even more people will move in during Act II.
Who won't move during the game (before the epilogue)?
Sam and Simone will continue living in their apartment, the houses aren't prepared to have our friendly wheelchair (Jamaal isn't important, but I grew fond of that chair).
Megan will continue living in Westport, her main job is there.
Alexia has her own apartment (we still have to visit it) and will remain there.
Zeus won't move, now that he knows how to open doors, he likes the apartment. That means Maddie won't move also. That saves some work for me, since I don't have to do a total divergence for the people who keep the blackmail path.
About the rest of the Newport Gang (Eileen, Scarlett, Eva, Amanda, and the last unintroduced lady, let's call her X) I've decided about some of them but not yet about others.

Maddie will have a successful career. More successful in the Romance path since she will have the whole family's support. It's a game that tries to be wholesome, so almost every girl will fulfill her career dreams (their dreams can change during the game)

We have already nanny candidates in Olivia (and her fixation with great-kids), Betty, Martha, and Norah. After the new buildings are done, add to that Samantha and X. I don't know if a ratio of 6 nannies for 27 kids (first generation without spoiling if there will be any twins) is right. :D

Megan won't change her body beside her pregnant belly (and pregnant boobs). I'm very proud of how her body resulted and I won't change it. I will buy a new dress for her to sing in (that dress makes her look like she got 5 extra kilos).
Scarlett should move with us.Or at least with Daphne.

• Red Heart

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I love the what ifs integrated into the game, they allows you to play different outcomes without having to save multiple times or play all over again (although I always start from the beginning after every update LOL)!!

• Red Heart

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
The Dev is here every day. We don't need to tell him, he'll read it himself.

Yes, we think the same.

Peace :)

• Red Heart

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
Well i don't know why i've not see this game before, many girl just for us and no other men in the s3x scene ahhh that's lovely :)

Seem i have a lot to discover since i've never play this game before ^^

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I love the what ifs integrated into the game, they allows you to play different outcomes without having to save multiple times or play all over again (although I always start from the beginning after every update LOL)!!
Integrating the what ifs for major changes was an idea I had in Daphne/Scarlett scene. I got blocked for days trying to do those scenes slightly differently but still trying to have the feeling the same characters were involved. A lot of work and a lot of renders after it I realized I invested so much time in that scene and its variants that the rest of the update looked short. 791/965 renders were in the variants. So I decided that the players should have the possibility of seeing all that work if they wanted.
With Maddie's scene it wasn't so one-sided, only 566/1663 renders were in her scene, but I decided to continue the trend.

This game is the shit, man! So is the dev! Full on awesomeness! You can tell 'em Friend of David said so!
Welcome, Friend of David. Good to see you here!

The Dev is here every day. We don't need to tell him, he'll read it himself.

Yes, we think the same.

Peace :)
Thanks, you know I love being here :D
UnfinishedSentenc is a supporter (as Friend of David) and I think it was his way to introduce himself ;)

Well i don't know why i've not see this game before, many girl just for us and no other men in the s3x scene ahhh that's lovely :)

Seem i have a lot to discover since i've never play this game before ^^
Welcome to the Dorm. I hope you enjoy the ride.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Just a rando thought on the recent convo's... With the way the story is going and with all the girls, and talk about what gonna happen in the town the family lives in, just thinking that when Life By You comes out later in the year, can try and build up what "MarksVille" may end up looking like. As moddable as the game is advertising to be, might actually be possible! :D

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Just a rando thought on the recent convo's... With the way the story is going and with all the girls, and talk about what gonna happen in the town the family lives in, just thinking that when Life By You comes out later in the year, can try and build up what "MarksVille" may end up looking like. As moddable as the game is advertising to be, might actually be possible! :D
I had to google Life By You. Making my own game has provoked a disconnection from the gaming world :D
As a long time fan of Paradox's games (since Europa Universalis before it had numbers) I'm just excited by this game, since my wife was a Sims heavy player, and it can be a great alternative.
Marks Neighborhood can be done in Daz, in reality the first image after the prologue (Martha's call and Saira's scene) is Norah's and Martha's houses. Adding a couple more houses on the other side of the road would be easy for the epilogue (I already have bought the assets to do it) and the rest of the buildings can be added. The diaper factory will be VERY far from the factory, those things stink (not the diapers, a diaper factory)

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
I don't get it, sorry. You only changed a 9 for an F. I tried it and didn't see any difference.
#000d == #000000dd of which the 0xDD is the alpha value. In lighter scenes this makes the black outline appear washed out. In which case I prefer the textbox over it.

I'll see that we make the outline completely opaque for v0.11, so you don't have to code it yourself.
Cheers and looking good. (y)

• Red Heart

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
I come to finish a first time (not try every alternativ, just do my main way for the moment) and i'm wondering, does all maddie way will lead her in the harem ? (would be great if the 3 way we can choose her can lead harem even if she stay in a different house)
And the other thing i've not understand totaly is the corrup daphne can get. (so i've choose her normal way)
For the rest i enjoy it a lot :D (i think i can't choose a real favorite but if i must do my top3 but the 3 at same rank, that would be Erika/Norah/Samantha)

• Red Heart

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
my own dorm was suck...Damn

• Haha

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I come to finish a first time (not try every alternativ, just do my main way for the moment) and i'm wondering, does all maddie way will lead her in the harem ? (would be great if the 3 way we can choose her can lead harem even if she stay in a different house)
And the other thing i've not understand totaly is the corrup daphne can get. (so i've choose her normal way)
For the rest i enjoy it a lot :D (i think i can't choose a real favorite but if i must do my top3 but the 3 at same rank, that would be Erika/Norah/Samantha)
For me, the harem concept in My Dorm is a bit different. It's more related to being seen as part of the family by the other harem members (MC and girls) and being able to participate in threesomes. So the options are:
Romance: She will become part of the harem.
Both blackmail paths: Down the road, there will be a choice to stop the blackmail and get her into the harem or to keep the blackmail and keep her as a separate entity continuing the sex. In most games, that situation would be considered like Maddie is part of the harem, but not forming part of the family here is a big difference. Stopping the blackmail won't make her or the MC forget what they have learned during the blackmail stage, so they will be in a romantic relationship, but one with dom kinks.

Daphne's corruption path is also different from other games. It's not the MC trying to corrupt Daphne, but the other way around. It's a constant theme in My Dorm that people make decisions without having all the information available. If Daphne knew the MC doesn't need to be corrupted...

Erika and Norah are among the players' favs (#1 and #3 in a poll on Patreon/SS). I'm happy Samantha gets some love also.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
For me, the harem concept in My Dorm is a bit different. It's more related to being seen as part of the family by the other harem members (MC and girls) and being able to participate in threesomes. So the options are:
Both blackmail paths: Down the road, there will be a choice to stop the blackmail and get her into the harem or to keep the blackmail and keep her as a separate entity continuing the sex. In most games, that situation would be considered like Maddie is part of the harem, but not forming part of the family here is a big difference. Stopping the blackmail won't make her or the MC forget what they have learned during the blackmail stage, so they will be in a romantic relationship, but one with dom kinks.

Daphne's corruption path is also different from other games. It's not the MC trying to corrupt Daphne, but the other way around. It's a constant theme in My Dorm that people make decisions without having all the information available. If Daphne knew the MC doesn't need to be corrupted...

Erika and Norah are among the players' favs (#1 and #3 in a poll on Patreon/SS). I'm happy Samantha gets some love also.
I don't think I have a fav, per se. But my "type" being thicc Latinas the mom and aunt are way up there. I'm also looking forward to Betty Kate and Saira. I'm not quite as old as a lot of your fans but the ~18 thing hasn't been my jam since I was around 22/23 they often literally give me child vibes irl. That's less an issue in an avn where they're obvs not real people, I don't think I could be with someone that young irl though.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I don't think I have a fav, per se. But my "type" being thicc Latinas the mom and aunt are way up there. I'm also looking forward to Betty Kate and Saira. I'm not quite as old as a lot of your fans but the ~18 thing hasn't been my jam since I was around 22/23 they often literally give me child vibes irl. That's less an issue in an avn where they're obvs not real people, I don't think I could be with someone that young irl though.
My fav always has been Martha for personal reasons. I designed her to use some of my wife's sentences, even a hairstyle similar to what my wife sported some years ago. My wife hates her.
But if I'm writing a long scene for another girl, that girl is my fav at that moment, and after finishing that scene she is my #2 until the next scene.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018

Guys we need to talk about Norah not being number 1! She is best girl!

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes