Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Ah, pussy was probably not the ideal word, couldnt think of something more appropiate at the time, but maybe should of waited came up with the word I was seaching for.. maybe cowardly would of been the better word there. Regardless I get the message now.

I see.. MC just got the shit beat out of him by Jack....

I guess that really does answer the question <.< Even in disappointment :whistle: Guess its logical when its mentioned hes a fat looser bullied background. Getting beat up is probably expected <.< even if he does look better physically now :unsure:
Bro, You never been in a real fight have you? Jack suckered punch MC and got the upper hand that why he couldn't defend himself. Mc knows self defense but he is obviously not a trained fighter. Not to mention, he acted in pure emotions if you choose the first option

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Bro, You never been in a real fight have you? Jack suckered punch MC and got the upper hand that why he couldn't defend himself. Mc knows self defense but he is obviously not a trained fighter. Not to mention, he acted in pure emotions if you choose the first option
As you say, Jack suckered punched the MC. He hit fast and hard, so the MC was stunned (he hit his head against the urinal) and at a clear disadvantage. The fair fight outside the cafe (if you can call fair Jack being armed with a knife) demonstrates the MC is far from being a weakling. He lacks confidence and isn't a violent guy (even with Jonas he threats him if that option is chosen, doesn't punch him, when my fingers longed for writing him smashing the Dean's face).

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
"definitely not if the person is dating someone else. I dont like eating off others plates"

............ Can someone clarify better what this means. To me it sounds like the MC admiting hes too pussy and vanilla to go out and steal others girls? So if he finds a bishshoujo thats super hot (and corruptible) but sees shes been dating another guy, hes just going to run away from the challenge ?.
MC wants to have connection with the girls in the harem, rather than just go around seducing everyone. He also doesn't want to break other people's relationships because why destroy someone's happiness if you don't have to. It's not like he is desperate in search of girls to join his harem. If anything he already has his hands pretty full with the current girls if they demanded any more of his attention. Not to mention, statistically if

Also as dev has pointed earlier, it's also health question, due to risk of STDs.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

bigjoe1988

Oct 19, 2017
i need help right after the xmas event the day the girls show up it says no image found there talking but no image need help please

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
i need help right after the xmas event the day the girls show up it says no image found there talking but no image need help please
It looks like you downloaded the update only and the last time you played was v.0.8. Please download the full version and try once again.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
So far i've seen only one woman in game that i would classify as fat, others would be in chubby/thicc category for me.

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes