xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Are you German ? sorry I was just surprised to find this march it is just a question no intention behind.

Oct 10, 2022
Are you German ? sorry I was just surprised to find this march it is just a question no intention behind.
A little, though I have quite an interest for military marches, so it is more related to that.

Not sure if you are asking me? But I am Canadian, I just have poor writing skills.
It was for me, the march I shared is a little bit unfairly controversial.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
A little, though I have quite an interest for military marches, so it is more related to that.

It was for me, the march I shared is a little bit unfairly controversial.
no not at all, controversial, at least for me, it is a march what the troops sung during 1 and 2 ww while they were marching to the front, what surely is controversial is the group of people which use this for their propaganda, and ideology, the song itself sings about a fine maiden which is missed by the poet.
It remided me my grandpa. that is all no judging, Actually it is sung in the legion Etrangere as march till today.
*Edit : I totally agree with unfairly thank's for answering.

Oct 10, 2022
no not at all, controversial, at least for me, it is a march what the troops sung during 1 and 2 ww while they were marching to the front, what surely is controversial is the group of people which use this for their propaganda, and ideology, the song itself sings about a fine maiden which is missed by the poet.
It remided me my grandpa. that is all no judging, Actually it is sung in the legion Etrangere as march till today.
Nice to see someone knew about the beauty of this march. It is an old one but people always remember it from ww2 and wrongly affiliate it. It is no different than Katyusha or marches like that.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Daphne's corruption path is also different from other games. It's not the MC trying to corrupt Daphne, but the other way around. It's a constant theme in My Dorm that people make decisions without having all the information available. If Daphne knew the MC doesn't need to be corrupted...
That path is funny. She had the perfect opportunity to come clean about her feelings after Scarlett's outburst but she continues to hide the truth from the MC. As usual, the MC is bad at picking up signs that a girl is into him. I wonder how he's going to react when the truth does finally come out since he lectured them both about being honest...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
That path is funny. She had the perfect opportunity to come clean about her feelings after Scarlett's outburst but she continues to hide the truth from the MC. As usual, the MC is bad at picking up signs that a girl is into him. I wonder how he's going to react when the truth does finally come out since he lectured them both about being honest...
When Scarlett's outburst happens Daphne gets scared. She thinks the MC will react badly to Scarlett's lies. She discovers the MC can be much more understanding than she thought. She will explain her reasons when the time arrives (and they are less cowardly than what looks at first sight).

It will mostly depend on when the truth comes out.
If it takes long his reaction should be on one hand feel betrayed and on the other feel honored.
If it comes out relatively early, depending on Daphne's explanations, the MC can be very forgiving, as he has demonstrated with Scarlett.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Artists in our Community (II)
Another great image by Sewer Rat, this time in the form of a motivational poster and with Debbie as the protagonist.
The poster message fits perfectly with Debbie and the road that opens ahead of her.
Thanks, Sewer Rat.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
For me, the harem concept in My Dorm is a bit different. It's more related to being seen as part of the family by the other harem members (MC and girls) and being able to participate in threesomes. So the options are:
Romance: She will become part of the harem.
Both blackmail paths: Down the road, there will be a choice to stop the blackmail and get her into the harem or to keep the blackmail and keep her as a separate entity continuing the sex. In most games, that situation would be considered like Maddie is part of the harem, but not forming part of the family here is a big difference. Stopping the blackmail won't make her or the MC forget what they have learned during the blackmail stage, so they will be in a romantic relationship, but one with dom kinks.

Daphne's corruption path is also different from other games. It's not the MC trying to corrupt Daphne, but the other way around. It's a constant theme in My Dorm that people make decisions without having all the information available. If Daphne knew the MC doesn't need to be corrupted...

Erika and Norah are among the players' favs (#1 and #3 in a poll on Patreon/SS). I'm happy Samantha gets some love also.
thx :D i understand better your view with this :) and yeah you have feel what i was meaning hahaaa, i'm glad we can stop the blackmaling without forgetting what they have experience together :D

near all girl are top4 execo for me (and all will be when we will know them more i think ^^), and not far of the "top3" like in a family, you love everyone but you have your "chouchou" ^^

in the 4 first girl who join the dorm at end of current update, debbie is my fav :D (certainly many treat her like a boy becose some wimp are jealous she can be more strong than them lol but personaly if a girl is a bit more muscular than other girl but her gesture and talk stay feminine, that's a girl for me and not a 'garçon manqué" like we say in french for the wimp boy to treat her that way)

Erika and Debbie remind me of some of friend i have irl that's why i have directly a bit more feeling for them that others (a bit similar like you with martha) but every girl in the game are great with their own personality and reaction i can feel they all are interesting to know, not like some generic character add to have more content in other game)

i can't wait for the game to be finish with all girl added and the story "finish" :D (and it's a pleasure to see a dev who come so often share his feeling about his game ^^)

Last edited:

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
"definitely not if the person is dating someone else. I dont like eating off others plates"

............ Can someone clarify better what this means. To me it sounds like the MC admiting hes too pussy and vanilla to go out and steal others girls? So if he finds a bishshoujo thats super hot (and corruptible) but sees shes been dating another guy, hes just going to run away from the challenge ?.

• Angry
Reactions: ProtDan

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
"definitely not if the person is dating someone else. I dont like eating off others plates"

............ Can someone clarify better what this means. To me it sounds like the MC admiting hes too pussy and vanilla to go out and steal others girls? So if he finds a bishshoujo thats super hot (and corruptible) but sees shes been dating another guy, hes just going to run away from the challenge ?.
The meaning of the sentence is that he doesn't want any cheating situation, he doesn't want to steal girls and maybe get into a fight or a fucked up situation (not willingly, at least) and also, for reasons explained later, other men in the picture might bring health issues.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nobles and Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

I can't consider a pussy someone who wins, only with his fists, a knife fight and doesn't think for a moment to run from it.
The MC is not afraid of challenges, but he doesn't need to steal any girl (right now). His priorities are the girls in his harem, where he won't accept any other guy among other things to avoid health issues as HypnoSoul said, not stealing random girls.
If the chance arises to improve the life of a girl he cares for by stealing her, he will do it. To fuck a random girl, he won't. He doesn't need it.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I can't consider a pussy someone who wins, only with his fists, a knife fight and doesn't think for a moment to run from it.
The MC is not afraid of challenges, but he doesn't need to steal any girl (right now). His priorities are the girls in his harem, where he won't accept any other guy among other things to avoid health issues as HypnoSoul said, not stealing random girls.
If the chance arises to improve the life of a girl he cares for by stealing her, he will do it. To fuck a random girl, he won't. He doesn't need it.
Ah, pussy was probably not the ideal word, couldnt think of something more appropiate at the time, but maybe should of waited came up with the word I was seaching for.. maybe cowardly would of been the better word there. Regardless I get the message now.

The meaning of the sentence is that he doesn't want any cheating situation, he doesn't want to steal girls and maybe get into a fight or a fucked up situation (not willingly, at least) and also, for reasons explained later, other men in the picture might bring health issues.
I see.. MC just got the shit beat out of him by Jack....

I guess that really does answer the question <.< Even in disappointment :whistle: Guess its logical when its mentioned hes a fat looser bullied background. Getting beat up is probably expected <.< even if he does look better physically now :unsure:

Last edited:

Shadowkeeper

May 22, 2019
Ah, pussy was probably not the ideal word, couldnt think of something more appropiate at the time, but maybe should of waited came up with the word I was seaching for.. maybe cowardly would of been the better word there. Regardless I get the message now.

I guess that really does answer the question <.< Even in disappointment :whistle: Guess its logical when its mentioned hes a fat looser bullied background. Getting beat up is probably expected <.< even if he does look better physically now :unsure:
You might want to play farther into the story before you make a judgement like that...

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021

Keep playing, you will see ;)
For better experience and to know better the whole situation, I suggest to open all the girls paths ;)

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes