Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I only remember that some guy was adamant about Eileen and Ntr or something because of some wrong wordings. If I'm not mixing games right now
It wasn't even wrong wording ... there was no hint of "cheating" she just admitted that while they were "officially broken up" she tested the waters and found them wanting. That was deemed equivalent to our favorite 3-letter acronym, and then Tropecita changed it to something closer to "I missed you when you're gone" (I think ... not sure I've actually seen it yet).

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
It wasn't even wrong wording ... there was no hint of "cheating" she just admitted that while they were "officially broken up" she tested the waters and found them wanting. That was deemed equivalent to our favorite 3-letter acronym, and then Tropecita changed it to something closer to "I missed you when you're gone" (I think ... not sure I've actually seen it yet).
Yeah it was something dumb like that you are right

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
The initial wording when she first meets the MC was erroneously interpreted by some players as if she has been fucking a lot of guys since she and the MC broke (she hasn't) and was considered sullied, tainted, and a slut by some of those players.
The wording was changed to avoid confusion after that.
That attitude is something i've never understood, i mean sure if she and MC had been together or she had started seeing people that were basically enemies of MC, then perhaps. But as the story always stated, they were not together at that point. It just boggles my mind, but i guess i'm just too accepting that women should be able to have fun as well when they are free and not in a relationship.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
The money will come (as the buns). The Marks family will have the Dorm company, a real state agent (Meemaw), a cook (Martha), a cop (Alexia), a nurse (Samantha), a lifeguard (Simone), a doctor (Betty), a singer (Megan), a model (Kim), and a lot of students who will end (or they think will end) working in Journalism, Teaching, Chemistry, Medicine, Biology, Economics, Oceanography, and Art (Lisa in a McDonalds? :ROFLMAO: ).
28 ladies mean 28 salaries for the family, right? :D
Of the 27 impregnable ladies, 21 will develop their bellies in game (the last 6 girls in the epilogue), so I guess there will be enough round ladies.
I spent this entire time trying to think of a witty or cute reply. Even did some image searches... But the emoji said it all... wow.png

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
The money will come (as the buns). The Marks family will have the Dorm company, a real state agent (Meemaw), a cook (Martha), a cop (Alexia), a nurse (Samantha), a lifeguard (Simone), a doctor (Betty), a singer (Megan), a model (Kim), and a lot of students who will end (or they think will end) working in Journalism, Teaching, Chemistry, Medicine, Biology, Economics, Oceanography, and Art (Lisa in a McDonalds? :ROFLMAO: ).
28 ladies mean 28 salaries for the family, right? :D
Of the 27 impregnable ladies, 21 will develop their bellies in game (the last 6 girls in the epilogue), so I guess there will be enough round ladies.
Looks like more houses by the property will have to be built. I guess someone is moving from Florida? And Megan going to leave her place and come over to Mark’s?

Now what is Maddie going to do, I assume not retail in the future?

Also going to need a lot of rooms if there’s going to be a lot of pregnancy going on. And with everyone having careers, maybe some nannies will have to be hired (creating the sequel of all those nannies getting knocked up). (Certainly can’t hire any mannies, that’ll create another shit storm in here)

• Haha
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95 and motseer

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Kate's choice has a reason inside the story, it isn't there (only) to please players who don't like Original-Kate and prefer Slim-Kate. It's about a (now minor) health issue that Kate is starting to experience. The sports-only option will allow her to keep the issue in check and will allow her to join the yoga sessions and the running through the forest scenes. Her body won't change in the sport-only path.
Gotcha.

Please tell me though Megan won’t change, except for a pregnant belly.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Looks like more houses by the property will have to be built. I guess someone is moving from Florida? And Megan going to leave her place and come over to Mark’s?

Also going to need a lot of rooms if there’s going to be a lot of pregnancy going on. And with everyone having careers, maybe some nannies will have to be hired (creating the sequel of all those nannies getting knocked up). (Certainly can’t hire any mannies, that’ll create another shit storm in here)
Pretty sure Tropecita already said all the harem wouldn't be living under the same roof (Sam and co have a house, Megan works out of town, etc.)
Gotcha.

I THINK he did already? We'll see when he wakes up ;)

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

Gotcha.

The need for more housing is why I made Meemaw a (successful) real state agent, she knows the market and how to do things fast and cheap while keeping quality high. Although not everyone will move to the Marks neighborhood (not the definitive name :ROFLMAO: ) some of the girls will do and for Act III, when the last 6 arrive, there will be a room problem. Right now Betty and Meemaw are occupying two of the new students' rooms, and even more people will move in during Act II.
Who won't move during the game (before the epilogue)?
Sam and Simone will continue living in their apartment, the houses aren't prepared to have our friendly wheelchair (Jamaal isn't important, but I grew fond of that chair).
Megan will continue living in Westport, her main job is there.
Alexia has her own apartment (we still have to visit it) and will remain there.
Zeus won't move, now that he knows how to open doors, he likes the apartment. That means Maddie won't move also. That saves some work for me, since I don't have to do a total divergence for the people who keep the blackmail path.
About the rest of the Newport Gang (Eileen, Scarlett, Eva, Amanda, and the last unintroduced lady, let's call her X) I've decided about some of them but not yet about others.

Maddie will have a successful career. More successful in the Romance path since she will have the whole family's support. It's a game that tries to be wholesome, so almost every girl will fulfill her career dreams (their dreams can change during the game)

We have already nanny candidates in Olivia (and her fixation with great-kids), Betty, Martha, and Norah. After the new buildings are done, add to that Samantha and X. I don't know if a ratio of 6 nannies for 27 kids (first generation without spoiling if there will be any twins) is right. :D

Megan won't change her body beside her pregnant belly (and pregnant boobs). I'm very proud of how her body resulted and I won't change it. I will buy a new dress for her to sing in (that dress makes her look like she got 5 extra kilos).

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
It's easy, just establish your own village, then it literally becomes the idiom it takes whole village to raise a child :p
He did list most of the requisite professions ...
Some of the professions are there to make it easier to bring the Marks Neighborhood to life. Especially the medical ones and Meemaw's. There are girls we don't know what career will choose (Eileen, Saira, X, and the 6 new girls). Some of them will be very useful for the family.

NotthingMuch

Jan 27, 2018
Currently I'm playing catch up to the new version but the Betty family dinner is the funniest scene I have ever seen for a long time. My zoomer brain just have bombastic side eye and vine boom sound play every time it cut to Betty lol.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Currently I'm playing catch up to the new version but the Betty family dinner is the funniest scene I have ever seen for a long time. My zoomer brain just have bombastic side eye and vine boom sound play every time it cut to Betty lol.
According to my wife, v.0.11 Jamaal's scene has become the funniest scene in the game. My step-son still thinks it's the family lunch.

Marks Meadow ? Marks hills ? Marks road ? Marks lane ? Markswood ? Marks heights ? ......
Markswood would be funny because, after a couple of generations, no one will remember there was a time before Mjolnir when there was a forest where now the diaper factory, the mega-dorm, the nursery, and the elementary school are.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
TheLegend1337
I always like the reviews regardless of the stars because you, the reviewers, give your honest opinions about the game and spend your time doing it, so it's the least I can do as a thank you for your time.

I even answer some of those reviews (I still think there should be a way to answer directly to the reviews) if I think there is a misunderstanding or something I explained/worded incorrectly.

I've reviewed every single AVN I played because I think a dev can learn a lot from the reviews, the positive and the negative ones. Every review is subjective, but we can learn for every one of them.

Thanks for your review

Reactions: TheLegend1337

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
View attachment 2691800

By the way, the sex scene with Martha was excellent. Some of the sex scenes in this game are a bit too vanilla for my tastes but i really enjoyed that one. Loved how she was so into the mom/son dirty talk.
There is a character who was meant to be cucked since the start of the game. Now the chain of events that gets us to that is in its place.
About the vanilla-ness, only Eileen, Alexia, and Norah have had a second full sex scene (threesome and roadside). My thoughts on it are that, I'm going to take a virgin girl as an example, you can't go all out on her first time. She's barely ready for vaginal sex, don't even think about going beyond that. That will change as the scenes with the girls go on. Plus the MC is a romantic who wants to make them feel special that first time. But do you think someone like Daphne or Scarlett is going to be left without experimenting?
Martha had her doubts about the relationship, but once decided, she's all in.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I think Marks Meadow would be perfect ... and it should have a park with a center plaza and an unexplained statue of a shipping platform on top of the fountain in the middle ...
This will be the statue in the center fountain. Only the Marks family will understand its meaning. Norwegian, Swede, and Danish tourist will grate their head wondering.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes