Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Kate, Samantha, Megan, Norah, Scarlett, Amanda, Eva, Debbie, and Betty have different bodies from each other and from the more usual Daphne/Erika/Emma body type.
I was talking more in term of taller girls, bodybuilder, midgets, BBW, etc. [I was mainly comparing it to some girls from The Grandma House and other games tbh] Of course there are variety of girls in your games as well. No denying it of course. Ps- This is not mainly a critism but comparison. :p

Reactions: tsap and Trope95

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I was talking more in term of taller girls, bodybuilder, midgets, BBW, etc. [I was mainly comparing it to some girls from The Grandma House and other games tbh] Of course there are variety of girls in your games as well. No denying it of course. Ps- This is not mainly a critism but comparison. :p
Ok, please, don't read this as if I'm angry, if anything, I'm mildly annoyed.

I don't know how much you know of how development in DAZ3D works, I'll assume a low knowledge, because of what you said. It's not a big deal, I would bet you are in the company of the large majority of the users of this forum and the players of these games.

I mention this because, you may not be aware of the costs (in Money) involved in procuring and buying licenses for usage of assets, like bodies, hair, eyes, lipsticks and EVERYTHING else. All that before even getting one cent back from supporters, patreons, donations or whatever. I think you would be horrified on how much it costs to make a LEGAL initial release with a modicum of content.

I also think that when you ask for that type of diversity, you have no idea that each one of those is a different asset that the Dev would have to buy a license for. Where, using 2 or 3 assets with some editing and morphing (that's what's called the modifications made to the assets) can in fact produce enough variety to create the illusion of multiple assets. Except, that sometimes that illusion is not enough for people (like you) that want such extreme variations that only a new asset can provide. All that, and please re-read my initial phrase, while playing the game for free.

There's no issue in playing for free, I myself (have to) do it. What I don't do, and simply get fucking annoyed is that when you do it, you really shouldn't be asking for things like those, or making comparisons (unjust and unnecessary) to other games (that you also play for free).

I'm sorry if you feel attacked, that isn't my intention, what I'm trying to say is that that you asked for costs money, in some cases, A LOT of money.

Just something to think about.

Peace :(

P.S.: Please re-read my first line.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Ok, please, don't read this as if I'm angry, if anything, I'm mildly annoyed.

I don't know how much you know of how development in DAZ3D works, I'll assume a low knowledge, because of what you said. It's not a big deal, I would bet you are in the company of the large majority of the users of this forum and the players of these games.

I mention this because, you may not be aware of the costs (in Money) involved in procuring and buying licenses for usage of assets, like bodies, hair, eyes, lipsticks and EVERYTHING else. All that before even getting one cent back from supporters, patreons, donations or whatever. I think you would be horrified on how much it costs to make a LEGAL initial release with a modicum of content.

I also think that when you ask for that type of diversity, you have no idea that each one of those is a different asset that the Dev would have to buy a license for. Where, using 2 or 3 assets with some editing and morphing (that's what's called the modifications made to the assets) can in fact produce enough variety to create the illusion of multiple assets. Except, that sometimes that illusion is not enough for people (like you) that want such extreme variations that only a new asset can provide. All that, and please re-read my initial phrase, while playing the game for free.

There's no issue in playing for free, I myself (have to) do it. What I don't do, and simply get fucking annoyed is that when you do it, you really shouldn't be asking for things like those, or making comparisons (unjust and unnecessary) to other games (that you also play for free).

I'm sorry if you feel attacked, that isn't my intention, what I'm trying to say is that that you asked for costs money, in some cases, A LOT of money.

Just something to think about.

Peace :(

P.S.: Please re-read my first line.
I mean I know how expensive Daz3d is? Most people who are playing daz games should know that And how hard it is to make/morph sh*t with it? Or create good quality contents and story. I am not forcing him to make these characters or contents. As I said I was mainly comparing it with other games but not as a critism and I said i liked chubby Nora model too. (She doesn't looked bad or ugly by any means). Tho Most importantly, you should always let developers knows about your suggestions and ideas or what you simply think about something. It helps them improve their games(in their own image hopefully) and give them new insights and perceptions. Just don't be an asshole about it.
Ps- As someone who been playing these games for some long time and even knows a little bit about developments. I know how hard it is to create a game but by no means I am gonna stop sharing my thoughts with the developer just because I am not paying for it :HideThePain:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Thicc Nora > Chubby/fat Nora

Sorry, not sorry :)

Also, Idk where this "supermodel body" is coming from, but your typical models are on the skinnier side, Nora may be a lot thinner now, but she's still on the thicker side.

Last edited:

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Have a fun vacation. We'll make sure to harass RiamMar while you're gone! (At least he won't have to worry about you jumping in to answer his threads before he can ;))
I'll try, I'm going to @RiamMarLand (although way south of his home), and it's always a pleasure.
He should worry about me jumping on his thread. I'm on vacation, but that doesn't mean I won't wake up early and go downstairs to have a cigarette and answer his thread only to piss him off. ;)
J/K, I don't want to piss him off. But service vocation gets the best of me.

I have to wait three weeks?!?!?! No!!!!!!!!

Sigh, guess will have to be patient.
Only 17 days to go. I hope you like what I've done to Saira's accent because of your advice.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yeah. While there you can call me TroPRETZELita. I will change my avatar to this:
Just, don't know, If you in Munich, and you like Jazz, you can make a "Brotzeit" in the Jazz Biergarten Grosshesselohe
Is for the Natives, no turistical atraction, near the Grosshesseloher Bridge which goes over the Isartal.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Last pic is Patrona Bavaria The Godness which protects Bavaria and gives it her name you can see the same Statuette on the Theresienwiese (where the Octoberfest is celebrated) In front of the Feldherrnhalle (Hall of fame) O shit I love Munich were 12 happy years living there.
and " Des hoisst Brez'n Ze'fix !" (and it is named Brezel dammed) :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Just, don't know, If you in Munich, and you like Jazz, you can make a "Brotzeit" in the Jazz Biergarten Grosshesselohe
Is for the Natives, no turistical atraction, near the Grosshesseloher Bridge which goes over the Isartal.
Last pic is Patrona Bavaria The Godness which protects Bavaria and gives it her name you can see the same Statuette on the Theresienwiese (where the Octoberfest is celebrated) In front of the Feldherrnhalle (Hall of fame) O shit I love Munich were 12 happy years living there.
Thanks for the tips xapican. I will be in Munich for three days remembering our first travel there 15 years ago when we did a motorbike route through South Bavaria and Austria. This time I'll rent a car (I sold my old bike last year) and will be doing a two weeks route from Landsberg am Lech to Wurzburg and returning south through Nuremberg and Ingolstadt.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
You make me feels like i want to go to jazz café just to listen to Godot theme as well as drinking coffee while it is raining outside

Speaking of coffee, do you guys drink any particular coffee as i just drink any decently made coffee.
Usual coffee: Anything that keeps me from falling asleep over my keyboard. Doesn't matter if it's vending machine (puagh!:sick:), Starbucks (overpriced puagh! :sick:), Nespresso (almost no puagh! :sick: with the correct capsules), or a decent coffee.

Pleasure coffee: Arabica Kenyan at the café just across the street. It's managed by a Chinese couple and when they opened they made a worse coffee than a vending machine with a much better raw material. After years of explaining to them how I like my coffee (short, well-pressed, strong, and dense), they make one of the best coffees in Barcelona (for my taste). :coffee:

I was a waiter and a barman while studying, so I'm a bit snob with (pleasure) coffee.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Lived in Bavaria as a munchkin, US army put my da there, would love to become an ex-pat and live in Germany again. Sadly I was so little, that I don't remember any of it

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican and Trope95

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Usual coffee: Anything that keeps me from falling asleep over my keyboard. Doesn't matter if it's vending machine (puagh!:sick:), Starbucks (overpriced puagh! :sick:), Nespresso (almost no puagh! :sick: with the correct capsules), or a decent coffee.

Pleasure coffee: Arabica Kenyan at the café just across the street. It's managed by a Chinese couple and when they opened they made a worse coffee than a vending machine with a much better raw material. After years of explaining to them how I like my coffee (short, well-pressed, strong, and dense), they make one of the best coffees in Barcelona (for my taste). :coffee:

I was a waiter and a barman while studying, so I'm a bit snob with (pleasure) coffee.
Starbucks owner: "Well, we can't seem to roast our beans without burning them all to hell and no one wants our coffee. What do we do?"

Early Starbucks employee: "I just put different crap in it until I can't taste the coffee anymore and it tastes okay. Maybe we can just put our own names on classic "coffee drinks" and charge extra for the stuff that hides the coffee flavor. And instead of having 'small, medium and large' we can give the sizes goofy names to make us look sophisticated."

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Luckyly here in Uruguay, we have quite good Coffe, (mostly Brasil) and MC Coffe, Starbucks are not so wide spread, you can go anywhere to any small pub and you get a good brewed coffe Like in Italy,
I for my self love the combination of El Chanà coffe (brand) and French press, or Hand brewed.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Ok, I wanted to stay away from this coffee talk, but, who am I kidding, I'm a coffee addict/snob/self-named expert...

First, I barely tolerate any Arabica coffee. This variant of coffee is weak, burns very easy and all it has is a "nice" aroma.
Second, I only drink espresso. Many a day (way too many), and only very strong ones but very small doses.
Third, recently my wife surprised me with a Nespresso machine, and after trying all of their blends, I can only drink 4 of them, 2 for the aroma, 2 for the taste (they don't need my advertisement).

My family, in the late 50's, trough the middle 70's of last century, were coffee growers in Africa. This left me with a very biased opinion about what coffee really is. I traveled to their plantations in my holidays, and even if I was a child still, I drank the coffee made by the natives. First few times, it was like getting drunk, so strong it was. Got addicted right there and then, not even 10 years old. Besides the grain, the natives added the berries pulp to the coffee (beverage). I am not sure, but, it could maybe raise the dead, but oh so good... Even just eating the berries, they would get you higher than a kite. It was a variety, known as Robusta. Very, very, very strong, hard to ruin, not much aroma, characterized by small grains, usually harder than the Arabica ones (larger, very light, easy to break with your fingers). To me, the perfect ratio (if I can't have a 100% Robusta) is 70/30, with 70% robusta and 30% arabica. I no longer buy and mix my own mixture, but this was my go to recipe. Robusta is usually cheaper, so it was even better.

I bored you all enough...

Peace :)

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
And here I am as the contrarian. When my mom comes to visit she has to bring a coffee pot.

Don't dislike it per se, coffee ice cream is arguably my favorite flavor and chocolate covered coffee beans are tasty, but like eh... It's work to get a drink and it's hot. Hot is bad. Dr. Pepper is my caffeine source of choice, or sweet tea.

Reactions: Trope95
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes