HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Starbucks owner: "Well, we can't seem to roast our beans without burning them all to hell and no one wants our coffee. What do we do?"

Early Starbucks employee: "I just put different crap in it until I can't taste the coffee anymore and it tastes okay. Maybe we can just put our own names on classic "coffee drinks" and charge extra for the stuff that hides the coffee flavor. And instead of having 'small, medium and large' we can give the sizes goofy names to make us look sophisticated."
Haven't used Starbucks myself since i don't drink coffee at all, but aren't the size names Italian words?

Reactions: Trope95

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Haven't used Starbucks myself since i don't drink coffee at all, but aren't the size names Italian words?
Yeah - that's sort of their schtick. They think an Italian sounding name "elevates" them. Ended up at conferences with some of their execs (hospitality exec myself) and they fit the bill of the snob pushing an agenda along with a pretty marginal product with a pretty high margin at their prices. Good thing for them the world is full of useful idiots and people that think there's cache in drinking overpriced coffee drinks.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Yeah - that's sort of their schtick. They think an Italian sounding name "elevates" them. Ended up at conferences with some of their execs (hospitality exec myself) and they fit the bill of the snob pushing an agenda along with a pretty marginal product with a pretty high margin at their prices. Good thing for them the world is full of useful idiots and people that think there's cache in drinking overpriced coffee drinks.
As the man said, "... one born every minute."

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I live in Urugay in an Rural area, and all that "Starbucks" and "Mc Coffee" only happens in Montevideo or BS Aires. (160 km over the river) which I'm from the distace nearer than Montevideo (375 km)
And all that "Starbuck Cult is here a thing for the upper 10.000 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: It sounds so out of another world you can't imagine.

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
Ugh, when I lived in Argentina I had friends that complained that they had to go all the way to Buenos Aires to get Starbucks, when you only had to walk a couple blocks in La Plata to find cafés that served decent or better coffee.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
As you say, Jack suckered punched the MC. He hit fast and hard, so the MC was stunned (he hit his head against the urinal) and at a clear disadvantage. The fair fight outside the cafe (if you can call fair Jack being armed with a knife) demonstrates the MC is far from being a weakling. He lacks confidence and isn't a violent guy (even with Jonas he threats him if that option is chosen, doesn't punch him, when my fingers longed for writing him smashing the Dean's face).
Well I dont think punching the Dean would of been ok or woulld of done any good. and I did go with the blackmail option as it felt more appropate. Im no lawyer, and would probably need a lawyer to go over the contract. but his claims as the contract wasnt met felt like it did hold some water. But it felt like he was mainly just trying to get some pussy. Quite sleezy and the MC does put him place.

Up to the part where they just introduce the students and a pinkhair girl has warning alarms going off in my head.

Wanaa chime in and say while I dont think I like the MC all that much, the best way I can put it is hes comes off as a tight ass alot. Some of the rules he imposses actually works against him alot too. I do like most of the girls and can see alot of effort has been put in for the animations and story. Theres some mystery with the two voyeurs hiding in the forest too. So I do think the game in general is pretty good. Still got a bit of journey to go, as the students just arrived, but thought I could give a (y). Can see the effort put in the game.

Not sure how im deal with this pink hair (really really not found of them out of all things. If I had my way, I'd drag her to the tap and wash that shit out :p ), but my feeling is these students are not ment to be beautiful, but have some type of flaw or problems. Some skin problem girl, tall tomboy, annoying princess whos vegan and climate activist ..... Maybe the MC is ment to set them straight? :whistle:

Last edited:

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Well I dont think punching the Dean would of been ok or woulld of done any good. and I did go with the blackmail option as it felt more appropate. Im no lawyer, and would probably need a lawyer to go over the contract. but his claims as the contract wasnt met felt like it did hold some water. But it felt like he was mainly just trying to get some pussy. Quite sleezy and the MC does put him place.
His claims had some reason in them, but the problem here is Martha and Norah are total business noobs and they didn't put on paper the spirit of the contract and all that was only talked about but not written. Jonas wanted to take advantage of that the day Norah isn't there (they usually go together) to get some pussy.

Up to the part where they just introduce the students and a pinkhair girl has warning alarms going off in my head.
Not sure how im deal with this pink hair (really really not found of them out of all things. If I had my way, I'd drag her to the tap and wash that shit out :p ), but my feeling is these students are not ment to be beautiful, but have some type of flaw or problems. Some skin problem girl, tall tomboy, annoying princess whos vegan and climate activist ..... Maybe the MC is ment to set them straight? :whistle:
Don't worry about the pink hair. She solves the "issue" by herself and gives an explanation about it.
All the girls in My Dorm have some kind of "flaw":
Lisa is obviously obnoxious, but not much more than Emma in her first appearance.
Kate, with purple hair, and overweight can be beautiful for a part of the audience and will have a lot of options on her path (even without choosing to open her route). But remember Megan is also self-conscious about her body and especially her ass.
Debbie is more muscular than a tomboy. She has been living in Lisa's shadow for so much time that she's not conscious of how beautiful she is. She has been talked (not only by Lisa) that she only shines in sports. But you also have met other girls (Scarlett and Daphne, for example) who don't think they are attractive enough.
Kim has a skin condition, yes, and that will be a part of her story, although she is not only defined by it.
The rest of the girls also have some "society see it as flaws": Workaholic, alcohol problems, fear of sex, problems at home, immigrant, low self-esteem, potential blackmailer... there are no perfect girls in My Dorm, it's a game about, among other things, acceptance of other people's "flaws" and helping them to overcome them.

Wanaa chime in and say while I dont think I like the MC all that much, the best way I can put it is hes comes off as a tight ass alot. Some of the rules he imposses actually works against him alot too. I do like most of the girls and can see alot of effort has been put in for the animations and story. Theres some mystery with the two voyeurs hiding in the forest too. So I do think the game in general is pretty good. Still got a bit of journey to go, as the students just arrived, but thought I could give a (y). Can see the effort put in the game.
The MC is one of the not-perfect people in My Dorm. He is naïve as fuck and goes too far with his gentlemanliness. I didn't want to make a Gary Stu with no flaws and capacities beyond the reasonable. He is still learning how to manage something he didn't ask for: A harem. He only has started one of the relationships (Samantha) and another one depending on the player's choice (Megan). The other girls have proposed the relationship in one way or another. He's a guy who knows how much rejection hurts, he was rejected a lot before Eileen, so hurting the people he cares for is not on his agenda, but a harem is not so easy to manage, and he's improvising a lot. He also has another flaw: He likes to talk about everything to avoid future problems. That means that he will mess things up because he wants to give too many explanations.

I'm happy you are enjoying the ride, let's see where this journey leads us.

Last edited:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
My Dorm on vacation (I) - Lisa and Debbie
Today the family surprised me, and they told me they are coming with me and my wife to Bavaria. They are paying for their own flights and hotels, fortunately.
Lisa and Debbie have even volunteered to help the MC with his suitcase. It’s only 8 days before we go and there is a lot of luggage to prepare. Luggage for 21 girls plus my wife. Mine and the MC’s almost don’t count.
We will take some (non-canon) pictures during the trip and share them with you here, to avoid you missing us too much. I know you won't miss me, but I'm sure you will miss the girls.
Like this one, these photos will be published in 4K exclusively for Patrons. Here in FullHD.
1-Lisa & Debbie 1920.png

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Today the family surprised me, and they told me they are coming with me and my wife to Bavaria. They are paying for their own flights and hotels, fortunately.
Lisa and Debbie have even volunteered to help the MC with his suitcase. It’s only 8 days before we go and there is a lot of luggage to prepare. Luggage for 21 girls plus my wife. Mine and the MC’s almost don’t count.
We will take some (non-canon) pictures during the trip and share them with you here, to avoid you missing us too much. I know you won't miss me, but I'm sure you will miss the girls.
Like this one, these photos will be published in 4K exclusively for Patrons. Here in FullHD.
View attachment 2722587
Have fun!!!!

Give our love to the family!!!!

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
View attachment 2722587
On a serious note, I think your sense of humor is my favorite part of the game.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Have fun!!!!

Give our love to the family!!!!
I'll do it.
The MC says he will give them his own love. Do you know if intravenous Gatorade has any contraindications? The MC will need some kind of vitamins to cope with the girls.

On a serious note, I think your sense of humor is my favorite part of the game.
Oops! I thought it was the girls! ;)
Seriously, thanks. We are here to have fun, so a little humor from time to time is a good thing to balance the lewd part.
About the vacation images, there will be 2 that will be exclusively humorous instead of sexy. I couldn't resist.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
That would be Erika, and Daphne eating Weisswurst ?
Oh you free to go, i warned my remaining friends of your visit yo Bavaria and Bavarian Congo :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (low Bavaria)
Pfüti und Servus, an scheenen Sonntag

• Red Heart

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
That would be Erika, and Daphne eating Weisswurst ?
Oh you free to go, i warned my remaining friends of your visit yo Bavaria and Bavarian Congo :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (low Bavaria)
Pfüti und Servus, an scheenen Sonntag
No Lower Bavaria this time
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
View attachment 2722587
Have a safe travel

• Red Heart

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Finally reached the beginning of the 2023 updates.
I find it refreshing that he MC is trying to be as upfront with everyone he's involved with, while trying to respect each LI's privacy. A nice poly approach, IMHPoiyO. I like the idea of him committing to being 100% with whomever his is with at the time and doing his best to not letting his non-monogamy interfere.

I also noticed something about Daphne. With her expressions and body language (touching her face), she reminds me a lot of a young Faye Reagan.

• Red Heart

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
the I patch is leaving in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Actually the Ipatch is just perfect since it restores the game as it's supposed to be, keep in mind that the un-patched version is just to avoid breaking Patreon rules, but this AVN is meant to be played with the Ipatch, because one of the focal points is how each character deals with his/her mental barriers.

• Red Heart

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
A nice poly approach, IMHPoiyO.
Not quite Poly in my opinion, because a poly is when every member of the group is in love with eachother, this is not the case. All the girls love the MC and accept that other girls are in the picture, but none of them is romantically involved with anyone besides the MC (so far).

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes