TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Yes, the clones are related to the women they are cloned off, but not related to MC since in the non-patched version the originals aren't related to MC.
Bah out of here with that heresy! Plus if we're talking bout MC being champion of incest babies it has to be the patches version. He can't be the champ of incest babies if there's no incest!

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yes he can its called "Top Secretcest" ;) ;)
Like in Venezuelan Telenovelas where the Sons/ Daughters come sparkling out under each stone ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Does Pateron not count clones as incest? That's really surprising. Thought they had a very broad definition of incest
There are no clones in their definition of incest. I guess it's because cloning is not an everyday thing for them, they even don't consider it real, it's a minor genre, or it's too complicated to delimit.
Imagine a femprot game where the fem-MC meets her clone and they have sex. Is it incest (genetically twins)? Masturbation (basically having sex with herself)? The guy who is Patreon's MasterCard contact should be grating his head and thinking "Perhaps I should wait to send that email for some time or someone will say I ask foolish things. With a bit of luck, I will have an intern by then and I can make him (although I hope its a "her") send it..."

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The sex scene with Martha was great. But in the end, when MC spooned her I was hoping he would insert his dick in her pussy again and fall asleep like that. That would have been hella sexy. What a missed ooportunity.
Really didn't think about that. Good idea for another encounter!
I actually thought you on-purpose avoided this rather than incur more comparisons to some other grandma-infused game ... ;)

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
Finally got to downloading this. I was surprised that I hadn't played this for so long, which means I had to start over to remember everything. After just finishing, got to say I still love this game. For me I go for every girl possible (oh, and immediately impregnate everyone too) so I don't think I've missed any content and it took about 18 hours for me which is awesome. I love that you incorporated different body types/sizes into the game with not only the "family" members but also the first students that have arrived. Beauty comes in all different shapes and sizes after all.
I think I'm gonna get a kick out of Meemaw and Betty, so don't let me down there. Also really interested in what's going on with the clones and MC's father so can't wait for more content with that storyline. Amazing game, and can't wait for the next release. Best of luck!!

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Imo the new girls kinda suck. Each of the original girls is far better than the new students and every scene they are in is frustrating that they are taking time away from the others. I found myself skipping over every scene with the new ones in it, I just dont care about them at all.

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
Imo the new girls kinda suck. Each of the original girls is far better than the new students and every scene they are in is frustrating that they are taking time away from the others. I found myself skipping over every scene with the new ones in it, I just dont care about them at all.
I enjoy the dynamic between the three but Debbie really is the standout of them

• Red Heart

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

I actually thought you on-purpose avoided this rather than incur more comparisons to some other grandma-infused game ... ;)
After several SL playthroughs, I never got all the family pregnant and I tried. It was my first AVN so I didn't know about URM. I guess today I would use it to get them all.

No one told me that was used in GH, so I didn't avoid it consciously.

Finally got to downloading this. I was surprised that I hadn't played this for so long, which means I had to start over to remember everything. After just finishing, got to say I still love this game. For me I go for every girl possible (oh, and immediately impregnate everyone too) so I don't think I've missed any content and it took about 18 hours for me which is awesome. I love that you incorporated different body types/sizes into the game with not only the "family" members but also the first students that have arrived. Beauty comes in all different shapes and sizes after all.
I think I'm gonna get a kick out of Meemaw and Betty, so don't let me down there. Also really interested in what's going on with the clones and MC's father so can't wait for more content with that storyline. Amazing game, and can't wait for the next release. Best of luck!!
Thanks for your words and for the info about the 18h. I'm glad you enjoyed the replay and the new girls. Betty and Meemaw will get their content, but they will be slower than most of the other girls. One is a nun and the other sees her grandson as a kid and not as a man... yet.
Dad and the clones' arcs will get a big push in 0.11 and especially 0.12

For me, they are great. They provide fresh personalities, different bodies and skins (not for everyone's taste), and a lot of likable things. You will be able to change one of them to a look perhaps you will like more, but you won't get Debbie growing boobs, for example (at least until pregnant).
I enjoy the dynamic between the three but Debbie really is the standout of them
Three? What one have you eliminated? :D
Debbie's model is, for my taste, the most beautiful model in the Daz Store. I bought her model the moment I saw it because I wanted her to be in My Dorm.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
if you have Mjolnir in your pants - you may be sure what all (and i mean ALL) YOUR girls will be surely happy.
every new girl is a more workout for your Mjolnir - he become more trained and more strong. like mighty Strong.

• Haha
Reactions: RiamMar and Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
You have my attention
In Act III all the pregnant girls will grow their boobs. Imagine Norah, Betty, or Samantha... :sneaky:
The less endowed girls will also grow them.

Debbie is nice, I'm not super into fit girls, but I do like them nonetheless. Kim on the other hand is the standout for me, even with her condition I still find her the most attractive of the 4, more-so than even Lisa. :giggle:
The combination face/body of Kim is more beautiful for my taste, but Debbie's face is unbeatable (for my taste)

if you have Mjolnir in your pants - you may be sure what all (and i mean ALL) YOUR girls will be surely happy.
every new girl is a more workout for your Mjolnir - he become more trained and more strong. like mighty Strong.
Good (or God) tools shouldn't rust.

Oh god I hope so!
They will! :D

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Hi,

Let me start by saying that, even if I don't agree with you, I'll try to respect your taste, if I don't, please feel free to tell me.

Now, I am sure you are aware that the most important and fantastic quality of humanity is it's diversity. Without going to extremes, the reality is that wherever in the world you go, the average human is beautiful in some way. Women doubly so, even if you aren't into them. There's beauty to find in every shape, in every size, in every color of hair, skin or eyes.

Your decision to go with your first impression and then deciding to skip their content, is denying yourself the chance to actually discover their beauty, to adapt to their difference, to let them grow into you. You aren't really bothering anyone else by doing that, the only one that comes out poorer is yourself, because you never really gave them a chance. You never allowed yourself to discover in what ways they are beautiful, because, believe me, they are.

Adapting to difference, to the new, to the unexpected is the reason why the human race has taken over this planet, it is our extreme capacity for adaptation that allowed us to colonize all types of terrain and climates. If the whole race acted like you when faced with something new and different, we'd be extinct long ago.

Give yourself the chance to adapt to their difference, to their newness, to their special types of beauty. Maybe you'll keep the same opinion, maybe you won't. None of us will gain anything from that, but, you may.

Peace :)

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
v.0.11 Preview (III) - A hard choice (or not)
You know Kate was destined for some changes. She started with her hair and in 0.11 we will have to choose between two Kate versions for Act III. More changes in the future.
For some of you, it will be a hard choice, for others an easy one (whatever the decision). I love her in both of her shapes.

EDIT: About the loss of boobs and ass, perhaps these clothless images (Patreon/SS exclusive) solve your doubts, if you have any. The lack of pubic hair is not definitive.

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
I wouldn't be surprised if Kim join the family for real. (I mean if we find out that she is a lost aunt that grandma abandoned when she was born or something like that...) When I look at her, I see (Mom) Martha all around, even with all those spots on her skin... same eyes, hair, color and style, same body lines... everything screams Martha but the only difference is the spots (her disease).

Dev, maybe in the future when you have time, you would like to find her a new body or at least make some changes to her actual body.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes