a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm from a more innocent era when girls at 13 still played with dolls (I'm old as fuck) :ROFLMAO:
Me to but I also have young great nieces and before they turn 13 they were practicing with each other but once they turn 13 it was nothing but boys, boys and boys.
Up till age 8-9 its was play, play and play but after that is when they first start talking about boys and they would sneak away and practice kissing until they turned 13 then never seen it again.
Most of the time it was just looking in the mirror and making like they were kissing someone and every now and then it would be with each other but only on the lips, no french kiss at all.

Now at age 15-16 they talk in secret so have no idea what they talk about now.

I should also say it was my wife who told me about it when she would catch them at it.

Reactions: Trope95 and xapican

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
It was the same thing with the ex. Turned her down flat after her little cafe convo, then I have to meet her again and choose to turn her down again. Dude this is a game, if I felt I screwed up I'd have restarted or chosen an earlier save. No means no.
I'm going to say that I, personally, like having a second chance. Sometimes you might first see or meet a character and not click with them, but then later after a story moment or plot reveal you could connect and want to pursue them then. This can happen the other way around too. A character might appeal to you at first but then something happens, and you want to jump ship. I think more games should give a clear second chance to get on a girl's route. You brought up the fact that if you felt you made a mistake you could restart and while that is true, some people don't like to restart games. I saw it in another thread just recently. A guy accidentally got locked out of a girl's route but didn't want to restart the game to fix it. He didn't know where he had messed up and the game was several updates in, so he said he was just going to keep going and miss her stuff. He would have loved a clear second chance. Two chances are a much better system than many games have of point grinding and such that can lead to accidentally missing a girl because of one choice being wrong at some earlier point.

It also isn't being shoved in your face though. With the ex, for example, the MC just went for a run, and she was there. So, the game gives you a second chance to rekindle that relationship. I bet even if you turn her down, she will still show up in the story. She works with one of the other girls, there is a good chance she will be involved in the story even if not a love interest, but the game gives a final second chance this time to see if you've gotten to know her better and maybe changed your mind now.

I think games should also have a chance to abandon a route later though this is even more rare and could be more difficult to pull off.

All of this assumes the game is not kinetic of course and that Love Interests are optional. I actually don't have a problem personally with forced love interests as long as no non-vanilla (for my tastes at least) kinks are forced with them. But that's just me.

She's 100% straight, I can assure it (I live in her head :D )....
This made me laugh. I think you mean she lives in your head. If you live in her head then there is a problem, because she isn't real, :ROFLMAO:

I'm teasing of course, it was clear what you meant it was a just funny to me.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
WTF is happening in this game i have signed for a nice game called My Dorm and now it's going into some crazy crime shit. A sniper in the wood !!!!, a super woman at the rescue !!! and then a crazy fight with the asshole, Matrix wise!!!!
Ok i'm out, i'm too old to get into that kind of teenager crap!!

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
WTF is happening in this game i have signed for a nice game called My Dorm and now it's going into some crazy crime shit. A sniper in the wood !!!!, a super woman at the rescue !!! and then a crazy fight with the asshole, Matrix wise!!!!
I feel ya, that sniper scene out of context was...idk, something i wouldn't have expected the least from the story so far.

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I feel ya, that sniper scene out of context was...idk, something i wouldn't have expected the least from the story so far.
To get some context of that scene you should read the intro, where you rename the characters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The MC, and we see most of the game through his eyes, is not omniscient, and he doesn't know the motivations of everyone he meets. Less so with people he hasn't ever seen.
This game has a more complex story arc than the "Boy gets home, fucks everyone, builds a dorm to get a harem that auto-renovates"

The Matrix thing is another one of my pop culture references, as was the Princess Bride scene while painting the yellow room

Last edited:

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
TropecitaGames i finally had time to play this game and have to say i like it models are pretty story is entertaining and funny (matrix reference got me :LOL:) scene with sniper was little odd but i did remember something about aircrash cloning etc from intro maybe becouse i played for first time so it was still fresh in my mind and also develompent period is fast compared to "standard" of most devs... as not so great i would say are those sex scenes they feel rushed oh oh ah ah cum in or out? :WaitWhat: last scene with emma was good it had decent pace. gl with development

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
To get some context of that scene you should read the intro, where you rename the characters.
The MC, and we see most of the game through his eyes, is not omniscient, and he doesn't know the motivations of everyone he meets. Less so with people he hasn't ever seen.
This game has a more complex story arc than the "Boy gets home, fucks everyone, builds a dorm to get a harem that auto-renovates"

The Matrix thing is another one of my pop culture references, as was the Princess Bride scene while painting the yellow room
Yes, now i remember that story from the intro, but as your game was going nicely with nice girls and a family story, to see suddently that kind of scene seemed totally coming out of nowhere. In fact it's so over the top and parodic like the Matrix like scene that it just kills the mood. When i saw this, i was surprised, annoyed and baffled and even if i liked the girls and the story that i in fact played until this, it completely took me out of it and i just couldn't go on, sorry !

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
TropecitaGames i finally had time to play this game and have to say i like it models are pretty story is entertaining and funny (matrix reference got me :LOL:) scene with sniper was little odd but i did remember something about aircrash cloning etc from intro maybe becouse i played for first time so it was still fresh in my mind and also develompent period is fast compared to "standard" of most devs... as not so great i would say are those sex scenes they feel rushed oh oh ah ah cum in or out? :WaitWhat: last scene with emma was good it had decent pace. gl with development
Thanks for playing the game and for your review.
I hope to improve the sexual scenes as soon as possible, one of the scenes in the next update is what I want them to be in the future.

My fault, i have deleted content from my mind.
It is normal to forget content that was mentioned once in the introduction and has not come up again, at least not directly. Considering that it's been almost 4 months since the first publication, it's understandable. A few days ago, discussing the game with my wife (also involved in the project), we came to the conclusion that the game might be more enjoyable to play all in one sitting when the Mystery Girl arc has been resolved, at least that section of the story would be more enjoyable. That way there would be details that would be fresh in the memory instead of being lost in an update from X months ago.
There are a number of details that are very easy to overlook and that, when that story arc is resolved, I will make public for those people who have not seen it, or who have thought it was not important.

Yes, now i remember that story from the intro, but as your game was going nicely with nice girls and a family story, to see suddently that kind of scene seemed totally coming out of nowhere. In fact it's so over the top and parodic like the Matrix like scene that it just kills the mood. When i saw this, i was surprised, annoyed and baffled and even if i liked the girls and the story that i in fact played until this, it completely took me out of it and i just couldn't go on, sorry !
I understand you, don't need to be sorry; you came looking for a type of game and you got a surprise you didn't expect. I hope it was not a Game of Thrones ending level surprise.
The game is still about the family, the only difference is that this family has a past that, for reasons that will begin to be explained later....
...comes to try to bite them just as the MC comes home from college, and the father flees the country (I'm not going to say if it's related to these events or not).

I'd recommend you come back later, but... what am I going to say? ;)
Being the developer I'm sure my story is good, but maybe it's not as great as I think it is.

Last edited:

Cotytto

Jun 15, 2020
So considering the dev's "unique" definition of what is and is not a lesbian act, will there be more instances of these "innocent, super common, yeah straight girls totally tongue fuck each other at the drop of the hat" occurring considering that position? You know since they aren't in any way bi/lesbian content and not a big deal to the dev?

And with this whole "you get two chances" thing, is that going to apply to what you do consider to be bi/lesbian content? Considering your habit of asking if you don't want to see a thing after showing it (twice), I'd like to know beforehand so I can stop asking problematic questions.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
So considering the dev's "unique" definition of what is and is not a lesbian act, will there be more instances of these "innocent, super common, yeah straight girls totally tongue fuck each other at the drop of the hat" occurring considering that position? You know since they aren't in any way bi/lesbian content and not a big deal to the dev?

And with this whole "you get two chances" thing, is that going to apply to what you do consider to be bi/lesbian content? Considering your habit of asking if you don't want to see a thing after showing it (twice), I'd like to know beforehand so I can stop asking problematic questions.
From 0.5 onwards the choice at the end of Game Night applies, so if a player has chosen the "Block lesbian content" option, there won't be any image of girls kissing or doing funnier things in his game. The same applies to "Block pregnancy content" from 0.4.1 onwards.
That decision will not prevent pregnant women from existing in the world, nor will it prevent the discussion of pregnancy and pregnancy-related things when the story requires it. It will only prevent the player from seeing images of pregnant women. The same applies to lesbians.

The two chances apply to open a path with a core girl. There will be a non-core girl that can only be unlocked if lesbian content has not been blocked. Players who have blocked it will not be asked if they want to open her path, as it contains mandatory lesbian content.

Reactions: xapican

Cotytto

Jun 15, 2020
From 0.5 onwards the choice at the end of Game Night applies, so if a player has chosen the "Block lesbian content" option, there won't be any image of girls kissing or doing funnier things in his game. The same applies to "Block pregnancy content" from 0.4.1 onwards.
That decision will not prevent pregnant women from existing in the world, nor will it prevent the discussion of pregnancy and pregnancy-related things when the story requires it. It will only prevent the player from seeing images of pregnant women. The same applies to lesbians.

The two chances apply to open a path with a core girl. There will be a non-core girl that can only be unlocked if lesbian content has not been blocked. Players who have blocked it will not be asked if they want to open her path, as it contains mandatory lesbian content.
So if I'm understanding you, "if the story requires it" for the girls to talk about or see images of lesbian stuff it is going to be in there no matter the players "choice"? Just trying to be clear.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
So if I'm understanding you, "if the story requires it" for the girls to talk about or see images of lesbian stuff it is going to be in there no matter the players "choice"? Just trying to be clear.
No, if the story requires it, two characters can talk about someone who is a lesbian, not the things she does. Imagine this conversation between girls X and Z:

In the first case, you won't see the girls doing anything, or talking about it, but will learn that Y is a lesbian.
Is this correct for you?

Cotytto

Jun 15, 2020
No, if the story requires it, two characters can talk about someone who is a lesbian, not the things she does. Imagine this conversation between girls X and Z:

In the first case, you won't see the girls doing anything, or talking about it, but will learn that Y is a lesbian.
Is this correct for you?
Well that conversation is showing your too much information habit that ruined the ex gf for me. Why the hell should it even come up? And especially why bother if the player already has chosen no bi/les stuff? Unneeded and unwanted information.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Is this correct for you?
Just remember you can not please everyone and just do your game your way and let the naysayer's say what they want.

You have it set up right for me and a lot of other players but you will still get naysayer's that you will never be able to please.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Well that conversation is showing your too much information habit that ruined the ex gf for me. Why the hell should it even come up? And especially why bother if the player already has chosen no bi/les stuff? Unneeded and unwanted information.
I am not saying that conversation will be in the game
It's needed info because without it you'll see a girl (Y) roaming the world and won't know why you can't interact with her

Just remember you can not please everyone and just do your game your way and let the naysayer's say what they want.

You have it set up right for me and a lot of other players but you will still get naysayer's that you will never be able to please.
I promised sexual non-vanilla content to be optional, and I want to keep my word. I previously said that the problem with that promise is the definition of non-vanilla. I also promised there won't be certain kinks in the game.
Those promises don't include preventing characters from talking about certain topics.
There will be no NTR sexual content, but Eileen can talk about fucking other guys when she was NOT in a relationship with MC.
There will be no pregnancies if the player chooses, but a woman can (and will) talk about why she can't get pregnant.
There will be no rape, but a girl can talk about how someone tried to molest her.
There will be no lesbian sexual content if the player chooses, but that won't prevent lesbians in the game, or anyone from talking about it. It will only prevent sexual content with them.
There won't be sexual gay content, but we already know Jamaal is gay, and we wouldn't want to leave MC's favorite hacker without a partner, would we? You won't see them fucking, but if he gets a boyfriend, he's going to tell MC.

Maybe I live in a society that is very open on these issues, or perhaps my group of friends and acquaintances are.

I think that the discussion of creative topics or differences in worldview, not only enrich the game, but ourselves, if they are carried out with politeness and respect for what the other thinks.
I try to be polite and answer everyone, regardless of whether I agree with them or not. And I will continue to do so, not trying to convince anyone, but making my position clear and giving the necessary explanations for it.
With some people, we will have to agree to disagree.

Cotytto

Jun 15, 2020
I am not saying that conversation will be in the game
It's needed info because without it you'll see a girl (Y) roaming the world and won't know why you can't interact with her
Why is it "needed info" though? Why do I even need to know if I can't interact anyway? Why should I care about a non interactable NPC? If I can't interact then it's obviously because of choices made, therefore she is bi/lesbian. I don't need to be told about it, just like I didn't need to be told about the ex gf and the guys she was with after the MC and her broke up. Just more unwanted and unneeded info.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Why is it "needed info" though? Why do I even need to know if I can't interact anyway? Why should I care about a non interactable NPC? If I can't interact then it's obviously because of choices made, therefore she is bi/lesbian. I don't need to be told about it, just like I didn't need to be told about the ex gf and the guys she was with after the MC and her broke up. Just more unwanted and unneeded info.
It is your opinion and I respect it, but I do not share it.
I have always said that I make the game I would like to play. I would like to know if I can't interact with Y because of a decision I've made (she's a lesbian) or because I've messed up somewhere. I think many players share that view.

Cotytto

Jun 15, 2020
It is your opinion and I respect it, but I do not share it.
I have always said that I make the game I would like to play. I would like to know if I can't interact with Y because of a decision I've made (she's a lesbian) or because I've messed up somewhere. I think many players share that view.
Well thanks for talking civilly about this. I don't think this will be the game for me going forward. Too many things I actively dislike or hate that I can't prevent no matter my "choices". Pity cause I like most of the rest of the game. Oh well good luck with your game dev. I completely disagree with you but I don't dislike you (if that makes sense).

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Well thanks for talking civilly about this. I don't think this will be the game for me going forward. Too many things I actively dislike or hate that I can't prevent no matter my "choices". Pity cause I like most of the rest of the game. Oh well good luck with your game dev. I completely disagree with you but I don't dislike you (if that makes sense).
id be curious what game meets your taste this dev has been very good so far about being able to only get only thye content you want. only thing i agree with you on is the eileene thing if she was with other guys in that time thats fine but i dont want to hear about it but it wont stop me playing the game unless it continues to be a topic

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes