Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Yes, mate. I've tried reapplying the patch multiple times and it still doesn't work. When i first loaded up my save in the new update it was without the patch because i forgot about it, could this have caused it? It was never an issue for me before now.
If you advanced in v.0.5 and saved and then reloaded that save, it can cause it, as from this update on I check the incest patch at the start of the day
Try this: Once applied the patch reload the v.0.4.5b save and advance a bit. If you're on Emma's path, she should say this
1663762523494.png
If it's applied she should say the first part and if not, the second

If you're not on Emma's path but you're on Norah's you should advance until the end of her scene and look at this
1663762656442.png
If you aren't in either path, you should advance to Scarlett's scene in the park, when she speaks about the plane crash
1663762722061.png

If it doesn't work, or you've overwritten the 0.4.5b save, tell me the line of dialogue that is in the last screen of the older v.0.5 save you have and I'll create a patch exclusively for your use.

Koulo077

Jan 26, 2018
TropecitaGames what will be the difference of romantic & corruption path for Daphne?
ok romantic is obvious but what the corruption will be exactly? more Dom/Sub or something else? :)

Reactions: Trope95

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Got 2 android ports. One 411 mb & other one 217 mb (broth are i patched). The port from op sized 1.41 gb. Wow!!! Just wow. Very disappointed

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
TropecitaGames what will be the difference of romantic & corruption path for Daphne?
ok romantic is obvious but what the corruption will be exactly? more Dom/Sub or something else? :)
In the corruption path, MC will manipulate her playing on her weaknesses (her eagerness to learn, and her hatred for lagging behind Scarlett) to advance the situation. In the romance path, all is done for love reasons.
It is a very light corruption because MC does not have all the data, and sooner or later he will discover that, perhaps, Daphne is more clever than him.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Got 2 android ports. One 417 mb & other one 217 mb (broth are i patched). The port from op sized 1.41 gb. Wow!!! Just wow. Very disappointed
The size of the game is defined by the compression of the images. I compress it to 95% and there are sites out there that recompress it to 40% or even less. Playing on a mobile phone you will hardly notice the difference, but playing on a 50" Android TV or a Chromebook connected to a 27" external screen the quality drop will be significant. I publish two Android updates: Patched and unpatched. Both with the same quality as the Win/Mac/Linux versions.
The patch weighs 121 bytes, so it isn't relevant.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
The size of the game is defined by the compression of the images. I compress it to 95% and there are sites out there that recompress it to 40% or even less. Playing on a mobile phone you will hardly notice the difference, but playing on a 50" Android TV or a Chromebook connected to a 27" external screen the quality drop will be significant. I publish two Android updates: Patched and unpatched. Both with the same quality as the Win/Mac/Linux versions.
The patch weighs 121 bytes, so it isn't relevant.
Hmm. Yet to play that 1.41 gb thing. Will play later. I really hope i not wasted my data for blackish dialogue box. Will let you know that problem still there or not on your port.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
If you advanced in v.0.5 and saved and then reloaded that save, it can cause it, as from this update on I check the incest patch at the start of the day
Try this: Once applied the patch reload the v.0.4.5b save and advance a bit. If you're on Emma's path, she should say this
View attachment 2056160
If it's applied she should say the first part and if not, the second

If you're not on Emma's path but you're on Norah's you should advance until the end of her scene and look at this
View attachment 2056162
If you aren't in either path, you should advance to Scarlett's scene in the park, when she speaks about the plane crash
View attachment 2056163

If it doesn't work, or you've overwritten the 0.4.5b save, tell me the line of dialogue that is in the last screen of the older v.0.5 save you have and I'll create a patch exclusively for your use.
Reloading a save from before the update fixed it. Cheers.

• Yay, new update!

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Hmm. Yet to play that 1.41 gb thing. Will play later. I really hope i not wasted my data for blackish dialogue box. Will let you know that problem still there or not on your port.
Download it via Wi-Fi, not data plan, if you play on a 6-7" cell phone you won't notice the quality drop between my distribution and the crunched ones

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
About yoga, I didn't know it was overused.
It's overused because it works. Same with accidently walking in the shower, applying sunscreen, and movie night. There are limited ways to move toward the taboo with family members. Unless it's some apocalyptic doomsday scenario, you kind of have to go with what works. What makes the difference is the personality of the characters. If the MC is some super creepy perve looking for excuses to perve, or if it is more natural and progressive with both parties, is up to the skills of the writer. ;)

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Download it via Wi-Fi, not data plan, if you play on a 6-7" cell phone you won't notice the quality drop between my distribution and the crunched ones
opacity slider.jpg opacity slider working now. So blacking dialogue box problem gone. But better to increase dialogue font size i think. Now they are small as ant babies!!

Aug 22, 2017
I'm enjoying the story so far (finished up through .5) but I'm curious about the title of the game and your plan. It's called My Dorm, but outside of the reason for the MC coming home and a few comments here and there, it doesn't really feel like the plot has anything to do with the dorm idea. We still haven't even seen tenants. Seems weird to make that the title/theme of the game if you're going to focus on incest, close friends, and ex-girlfriends.

AkaiAria

Sep 29, 2021
I'm really enjoying your game, keep up the good work. My Dorm is one of the few games I play immediately when an update comes out. I very much look forward to them. In fact, think Ill replay from the beginning again after the most recent :cool:

• Red Heart

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I'm enjoying the story so far (finished up through .5) but I'm curious about the title of the game and your plan. It's called My Dorm, but outside of the reason for the MC coming home and a few comments here and there, it doesn't really feel like the plot has anything to do with the dorm idea. We still haven't even seen tenants. Seems weird to make that the title/theme of the game if you're going to focus on incest, close friends, and ex-girlfriends.
I'm glad you're enjoying it.
The dorm is the reason for the MC to come back home (he was offered a good job in a prestigious company). He was expected to arrive on Friday (Day 4), a week before the tenants, but arrived on Tuesday (1) because he arranged the bureaucracy faster than expected. As the budget for the renovation skyrocketed there wasn't much to be done, as they stopped Norah's house renovation due to lack of funds, so the conversion from house to dorm was finished except for painting one room and joining the houses together.
The first four tenants arrive on Friday (11), as scheduled, but we are still on Monday (7). He hasn't been home for a week!
A lot of things happened in a week, but the Dorm thing is there and resurfaces from time to time. I needed to establish the relationships with family and friends before the tenants arrive. If from Day 1 the students were there, it would be difficult to spend enough time with the family and build their relationships. If it's difficult to juggle with the 15 ladies that have appeared until now, imagine introducing 5 more girls without knowing the ones at home.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I'm really enjoying your game, keep up the good work. My Dorm is one of the few games I play immediately when an update comes out. I very much look forward to them. In fact, think Ill replay from the beginning again after the most recent :cool:
Thanks for your kind words. I'll try to keep publishing it at the same speed of 1 update/month so you and the rest of the players can continue enjoying it :giggle:

Aug 22, 2017
I'm glad you're enjoying it.
The dorm is the reason for the MC to come back home (he was offered a good job in a prestigious company). He was expected to arrive on Friday (Day 4), a week before the tenants, but arrived on Tuesday (1) because he arranged the bureaucracy faster than expected. As the budget for the renovation skyrocketed there wasn't much to be done, as they stopped Norah's house renovation due to lack of funds, so the conversion from house to dorm was finished except for painting one room and joining the houses together.
The first four tenants arrive on Friday (11), as scheduled, but we are still on Monday (7). He hasn't been home for a week!
A lot of things happened in a week, but the Dorm thing is there and resurfaces from time to time. I needed to establish the relationships with family and friends before the tenants arrive. If from Day 1 the students were there, it would be difficult to spend enough time with the family and build their relationships. If it's difficult to juggle with the 15 ladies that have appeared until now, imagine introducing 5 more girls without knowing the ones at home.
That's what I figured. About what update do you expect to have the dorm take prominence in the plot? Unless the next couple days go by very quickly, seems like we're still looking at another 4-5 updates before the dorm really becomes the focus. I'm also curious about the attempted sniper murder and mysterious save. Hope that gets some more detail in the next update as well.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
do I need to download the Ipatch again if I have it with a previous version of the game?
No, it's universal for the duration of the game. You must apply it before loading an old save

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes