snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
This lingerie
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think this lingerie isn't exactly for cuddling.
She had plans that included the lingerie lasting a very short time. Remember, she is a girl in full sexual awakening, but with zero experience. She wants it all and she wants it NOW.
Haha should have been more clear i was making a joke. Definitely a little disappointed we went to bed with Martha and not Emma.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
It's overused because it works. Same with accidently walking in the shower, applying sunscreen, and movie night. There are limited ways to move toward the taboo with family members. Unless it's some apocalyptic doomsday scenario, you kind of have to go with what works. What makes the difference is the personality of the characters. If the MC is some super creepy perve looking for excuses to perve, or if it is more natural and progressive with both parties, is up to the skills of the writer. ;)
Well, for me and my sis it was none of those things and kinda happened almost all at once (well went from a kiss with no tongue to knocking her up in about 8 months; mostly my idea to slow shit down, otherwise it would have took 1 weekend). Though we did kinda have a crush on each other for 2.5 years prior that which we just kept to ourselves up to that point. I guess heading for college made her nervous enough to confess how she felt as she thought I'd just find someone else while I was there and didn't want that to happen. No silly yoga, movie night, or shower-creeping necessary.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bloodguard

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Wow. How fast this game went downhill. The concept of family or forbidden relationships are just in the name only. Its been 2-3 days sinch he came back home and already talking about and actually bedding his own blood. This game would make more sense without the incest tag actually.
Well, do you want realism or do you want blue-balling? You can't have both and how long that should take to be realistic is subjective. While sometimes it takes years to fuck anyone in some incest AVN's (ie Summer's Gone) most people hate that. To me a realistic time table is 8 months, as that's how long it took my sis and me to trade v cards from the time our feelings were known, and if I went at her pace it would have happened in a single weekend.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Haha should have been more clear i was making a joke. Definitely a little disappointed we went to bed with Martha and not Emma.
I have a feeling Emma will be some time after mom gets fucked. Like most timid virgins that can't make up their minds she wanted to go fast at first but put on the brakes after giving a handy and making a mess (even though she's already making marriage plans, typical silly teen girl).

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I have a feeling Emma will be some time after mom gets fucked. Like most timid virgins that can't make up their minds she wanted to go fast at first but put on the brakes after giving a handy and making a mess (even though she's already making marriage plans, typical silly teen girl).
I see your point but based on comments from the dev Emma should be the next family.memebr to have sex with the MC.

Martha(mom) will be the last Family member to have sex with the MC it looks like. Or at least i would be surprised if she isnt.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
I answer you once again to this post because this has happened once again.
People bitch about anything. This time it's not in the thread but in the reviews section, so I can't reply there and I use your post answer as a place to vent my frustration with some reviews. I don't care if he downgrades his review after this answer.
Sorry in advance WICKEDp4th for using your post as an excuse for this rant.

Kond writes:
4- Daphne and Scarlett (pink bikini and blonde/blue bikini):
Cousin and her friend. At one point they practice kissing with each other in front of MC, im not fond of lesbian content and this made me lose interest in both of them, lesbian is a HUGE turn off for me. Later on dev gives the player the chance to turn off interactions between girls, but it was too late as they were already ruined for me. So NO and NO.

The concept of ruined girls ABOUT A PRACTICE KISS in this community is big.
I will repeat ad nauseam that Daphne and Scarlett ARE NOT LESBIANS.

Just as I will repeat that if for a player a girl is ruined because she fucked WHILE NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH MC, I expect that player to be consistent and not initiate any routes with any of the mothers (SPOILER: the normal way to have a child is to fuck with your partner.)
Because Kond continues:
1- Eileen (purple one piece bikini on game's banner): MC's ex-girlfriend, while talking to him she suggests a "non-exclusive" relationship, if MC agrees she says that she dated and fucked several guys since they broke up, and that none of them "fulfilled" her like him. MC has a big dick, so...i think its easy to undertand what she meant, what she is and why she is a BIG NO.
As I say, I only hope he doesn't start a relationship with any of the game mothers, because all of them have fucked someone while not in a relationship with MC.

Well, Kond next point summarizes that it's not a problem with the game, but with his concept of ruined girls or his understanding of my English (coming from someone with some grammatical and spelling errors in his review).
2- Erika (Black bikini, far right): MC's sister (if I.Patch enabled). First problem: She has a boyfriend.
Second problem: She only ends their relationship after MC proves that he is cheating on her... this implies that if he was a good guy she would not and we can safely stretch and say MC is the second option. Third problem: For me, it was clear that she wanted to lose her virgnity with BF but was insecure. Her having a BF only works if she decided by herself end their relationship because she likes MC better and wants to pursue a relationship with him. But the way it is, a NO for me.

1.- Erika is MC's cousin, not his sister
2.- Erika has a boyfriend. She dates Jack BECAUSE he is the closest thing to MC. She says she has always compared her boyfriends to MC. That should give the idea that he IS the first choice, but he's an option 2,000 km away, in college, and he's also her cousin, making him an unavailable option.
3.- She's afraid to lose her virginity, for fuck's sake! What game are you playing? She's been dumped previously for NOT wanting to lose it.

And he continues with the hardest-to-understand sentence I've read in some time:
*This game has a weird characteristc, its slow burn and fast paced at the same time...hard to explain.
My Dorm should be like a Zulu with vitiligo, no offense intended against Zulu people or people with vitiligo. Black and white at the same time?

I know everyone is entitled to his opinions, and I can understand his other points, and even share some of them, but that review has frustrated me.
It's ridiculous about how much of a snowflake some people are when it comes to "NTR" when it even isn't (or when 2 girls just kiss out of curiosity they are automatically classified as lesbians). Or in harem AVN's when the MC can fuck whoever he wants and somehow the girls are magically ok with it but they aren't allowed to do the same and the readers bitch and bellyache if the girls do it anyway when the AVN is realistic (open relationships go both ways, you don't get to have your cake and eat it too). They are probably incels or virgins in real life and will probably remain so as they wouldn't be able to handle the real life version of NTR.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
It's ridiculous about how much of a snowflake some people are when it comes to "NTR" when it even isn't (or when 2 girls just kiss out of curiosity they are automatically classified as lesbians). Or in harem AVN's when the MC can fuck whoever he wants and somehow the girls are magically ok with it but they aren't allowed to do the same and the readers bitch and bellyache if the girls do it anyway when the AVN is realistic (open relationships go both ways, you don't get to have your cake and eat it too). They are probably incels or virgins in real life and will probably remain so as they wouldn't be able to handle the real life version of NTR.
its ridiculous your complaining that people have opinions on what they like and dont like no matter what word or phrase is attached to it when you seem to be giving your opinion against harems and games that dont function "realistically". Also the girls in this game at least are not magically ok with it there is a bit of anger and jealousy

anime_junkie

Jun 18, 2017
My lord that was a lot of content i started the game for the first time a few days ago been playing it several hours a day each day this week.

Just got to the end of the current content great game loving it so far keep it up

Also Erika is best girl IMO

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Why surname can't be changed ??? Surname.jpg

And why game suddenly loss brightness on the second pic dark.jpg
It look like dark clouds covered them

Last edited:

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Saw this and downloaded, I have to say I like this a lot. The pacing seems pretty realistic. Though I have to agree with the MC, are all the women crazy around him? Of course being practically gone for 3 years who knows what happened.

Thank you Martha for explaining things to Erika, that was a good thing.

Personally I can't wait until they all find out about each other.

Has popcorn ready to eat when reading that

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I answered because if someone isn't on Emma's path, that player won't see that image. I should alternate the girls in different updates. As Emma had content in 0.4, her chances to have content in 0.5 were really low

Well, for me and my sis it was none of those things and kinda happened almost all at once (well went from a kiss with no tongue to knocking her up in about 8 months; mostly my idea to slow shit down, otherwise it would have took 1 weekend). Though we did kinda have a crush on each other for 2.5 years prior that which we just kept to ourselves up to that point. I guess heading for college made her nervous enough to confess how she felt as she thought I'd just find someone else while I was there and didn't want that to happen. No silly yoga, movie night, or shower-creeping necessary.
If I prolong it to 8 months (240 days more or less) it will take around 180-200 updates covering 1-2 days. 1 update per month it will be at least 15 years without family content, and there isn't enough space at my door for all the players, their torches and pitchforks.

I see your point but based on comments from the dev Emma should be the next family.memebr to have sex with the MC.

Martha(mom) will be the last Family member to have sex with the MC it looks like. Or at least i would be surprised if she isnt.
Emma WANTS to be the first one, but she has arrived late already, as the first has been Norah. I won't disclose who will be next.

My lord that was a lot of content i started the game for the first time a few days ago been playing it several hours a day each day this week.

Just got to the end of the current content great game loving it so far keep it up

Also Erika is best girl IMO
Thanks for your kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed the ride.
Can you give me an estimate about how many hours have you played on your first playthrough?
My wife agrees with you about Erika ;)

Why surname can't be changed ???

And why game suddenly loss brightness on the second pic
It look like dark clouds covered them
The surname was an afterthought and is rarely used, and asking for it at midgame would be weird.
I guess you mean when the camera angle changes from Jamaal+Simone to Simone, since you only include one image of the bar. I had to change the lights because Simone's violet eyes produce a lot of reflections and make weird effects.

Saw this and downloaded, I have to say I like this a lot. The pacing seems pretty realistic. Though I have to agree with the MC, are all the women crazy around him? Of course being practically gone for 3 years who knows what happened.

Thank you Martha for explaining things to Erika, that was a good thing.

Personally I can't wait until they all find out about each other.

Has popcorn ready to eat when reading that
Thanks for your kind words. As I asked another player, can you give me an estimate about how many hours you played on your first playthrough?
MC went to college when the situation at home was very different from the one he finds when he returns:
Martha was happily married (or not married but happy if the incest patch is not applied)
The girls were 15
Norah weighed and looked like a whale

Martha is adorable, even though she has no clue what's going on right under her nose. Being cheated on by MC's father has made her develop some perspective. If the same conversation with Erika took place before MC helped her out of the depression, she would help Erika sharpen the knives.

The awareness of other ladies in the harem should be developed carefully. I don't want an 'intervention' with all of them waiting for MC with loaded shotguns. I prefer the approach of:

* Erika finds out about Norah (but Norah is unaware of Erika)
* Daphne finds out about Scarlett (but Scarlett is clueless about Daphne)
* Eileen knows about Erika and Erika knows about Eileen (only if Eileen was not rejected on the first meeting with her)

That way I can have some interesting (or uncomfortable) conversations between the girls and/or the MC
It's easier to integrate Scarlett and Daphne, for example, into the big harem if they already accepted each other and built a mini harem for themselves.
Building that mini harem with Erika/Norah or Emma/Martha is harder, as they have a double barrier to cross: Being in a relationship with a relative AND sharing him with their mothers/daughters.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
What are gonna be the differences between them here ??
Eventually i went with the first one
The romance path is where Daphne confesses her love for MC and from then on all is done for love reasons.
The corruption path is where MC plays on Daphne's weakneses (eagerness to learn and hatred to lag behind Scarlett) to advance sexually on her path. But remember Daphne is a clever girl ;)

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
That's odd. When I got these choices the MC and Daphne were in a bedroom, what's up with that?
It depends if you decided to teach them to kiss together or separately.
If you chose separately, it also depends if you are on Scarlett's path or not.
That combined scene with Scarlett+Daphne has a total of 7 variants depending on previous choices. It was a hard scene to write so all the pieces fitted together

Last edited:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
It depends if you decided to teach them to kiss together or separately.
If you chose separately, it also depends if you are on Scarlett's path or not.
That combined scene with Scarlett+Daphne has a total of 7 variants depending on previous choices. It was a hard scene to write so all the pieces fitted together
Oh. No wonder why i feel like there is 669 new images is not there. Good to know

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
name of that national park ??!!
If the dialogue were not available there, i would have thought they went there for some "activities"!!
I don't know where it is, sorry. It's a forest HDRI from Daz3D

Oh. No wonder why i feel like there is 669 new images is not there. Good to know
The major changes are in the dialogue between paths, I've not made the math, but I think the image difference could be around 5% depending on the path. Think about this: every scene where a character blinks have 3 renders!
I've done the math on branching and at this point in the story, the tree has around 78.700 branches!

Last edited:
Reactions: Allan Trumbull
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes