JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
That woman scarouses me. For realz. There's something that screams danger even on her more tame photos. But, damn... she's so fucking sexy. No, I don't mean HOT, or Pretty, or Beautiful... none of that... she's SEX, crazy sweaty sex, sober drunkenly no holds barred sex. At least to me. And no, I don't need anyone to agree with me.

Peace :)
100% agree, especially after seeing her in Wings of a Dove. :love:

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Well a ginger girlfriend I had in 1989 did stab in the leg. I've never really liked gingers but on the second date she swallowed and took in the ass, that was hard to pass up. Didn't end well for either of us. I was off work for 3 weeks and she spent 2 years in jail.
steve-carell-the-office.gif
Yikes Not what I expected

Reactions: Trope95

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
If you don't like redheads, why did you go out with her? I also had a redhead girlfriend once and she didn't stab me. But sometimes I "stabbed" her. ;)

• Thinking Face

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Well a ginger girlfriend I had in 1989 did stab in the leg. I've never really liked gingers but on the second date she swallowed and took in the ass, that was hard to pass up. Didn't end well for either of us. I was off work for 3 weeks and she spent 2 years in jail.
2 years? Stabbing a dude in the leg is clearly only a missed-da-weiner... :p

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Well, seems that I won the Ginger Lottery then, I had 3 and all were the sweetest and nicest girls I ever had, sure they all had temper but somehow, they were not so violent :unsure:
exept my acutal better half, (she is blackhaired)

• Haha

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
That woman scarouses me. For realz. There's something that screams danger even on her more tame photos. But, damn... she's so fucking sexy. No, I don't mean HOT, or Pretty, or Beautiful... none of that... she's SEX, crazy sweaty sex, sober drunkenly no holds barred sex. At least to me. And no, I don't need anyone to agree with me.

Peace :)
Always kind of liked the actress, to be honest.

Of course you do realize...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The game is brilliant, but now I am confused.
I speak about the Part 2 in the game, the day, when Saira arrived by plane.
The main character met and took home Scarlett at 10. 00 a. m. Then he moved to the airport, at 14. 00 p .m. Took Saira home. Then he visited the house with Samantha, where her daughter saw them together.
After this he went home, found there Norah and Erika in bikini, at the swimming pool, and said them: "Good morning."
How is this possible? This can be evening or very late afternoon. They told him, all others are shopping in the downtown.
In the evening?
And still - is this suddenly the next day? How? Where disappeared the whole day?

And one more question: a little before, when the main character make love with Samantha, he told her, how he loves her green eyes.
I am not sure, that she has green eyes.
She is gorgeous, but I'm sure, she can have only black eyes, or dark brown eyes.
You understand, why.
Good morning is often said to people you know well who wake up late, regardless of the time of day. I imagine it's something like that

As for the eyes, it could easily be explained by there being people with green eyes in their family three. Honestly I really don't think any of us here are experts in genetics enough to say with absolute certainty what eye colour anyone of any skin colour can have especially not know how many or how few mixed race couples populate their family three

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I will be little bit rude (without any bad intentions), just I do not understand.
The main character has very beautiful women at home.
Then started to arrive the students. I was waiting them, because I thought, that they will be beauties, too.
Not at all.
So why he need them? He has better at home.
Plus then there arrived 2 old women (granny and nun). Ok, I understand, perhaps they are nice as people.
But they are not beauties again!
Maybe Saira is cute. But others students. Why was necessary to put them into story?
He did not start the romantic relationship with 2 beauties Amanda and Eva yet, but he need fat girl, girl with problems with her skin and arrogant girl.
Why?
Your taste in women is as terrible as your English.

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
I will be little bit rude (without any bad intentions), just I do not understand.
The main character has very beautiful women at home.
Then started to arrive the students. I was waiting them, because I thought, that they will be beauties, too.
Not at all.
So why he need them? He has better at home.
Plus then there arrived 2 old women (granny and nun). Ok, I understand, perhaps they are nice as people.
But they are not beauties again!
Maybe Saira is cute. But others students. Why was necessary to put them into story?
He did not start the romantic relationship with 2 beauties Amanda and Eva yet, but he need fat girl, girl with problems with her skin and arrogant girl.
Why?
But whether MC needs a relationship with any of the girls is entirely your decision. In my game I didn't include all the girls in the harem. Only selected ones. You can do the same.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes