ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I have one request. I don't know who created the graphics on my fan sig. I would like to have it as wallpaper on my computer. Could the author publish it as a jpg with a better resolution?
If you go to the sig page where you got it, the person that posted it almost certainly created it - you could send a direct message. If you snagged it from someone else's signature instead of the sig page, you can find the sig page by going to the OP.

Reactions: Trope95

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I'll just be completely honest, I don't like how maledom and femdom, dom/sub relationships, and BDSM in general is represented and categorized in these games. It's not very often that I find a game, that I believe implements these fetishes in a way that respects the BDSM fetish umbrella as a whole with respect or care. I tend to agree with Motseer in the sense that, femdom doesn't really make sense in this game, the MC has never displayed anything remotely resembling a submissive personality. And in harem games in general, the femdom kink usually feels out of place, when the MC is the recipient at least.

I also can't stand when I see BDSM, and adjacent kinks being discussed as if they are this negative, evil thing, it really irks me. Just like any other fetish and/or group of kinks, when done with consent, enjoyment from both parties, and respect for the other person's boundaries, there's nothing evil, or inherently wrong about it. Yet, I often times see BDSM and adjacent fetishes/kinks, being discussed as if it's this icky, yucky thing, that people are afraid of or disgusted by. (Basically kink shaming tbh)

I'm not pointing at anyone in particular (it's more of a general observation), and I don't fault you trop for wanting to experiment with your game, and implement certain fetishes/kinks, even if you aren't particularly into them yourself. It's your game after all, and I always applaud devs for making the game they want to make. In fact, it irks me when people try to tell devs how to make their games. I encourage you to keep learning and improving on your game, and making it the way you want to trop, it's been an enjoyable ride thus far. I'm looking forward to seeing where the next update, and beyond, takes us.

Oh, and that scene with Meemaw at the doctor's office was damn funny at times, she was so over it. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
I'm feeling really dumb here.

I just played through part 1, then started part 2.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When was this exposition dump? I'm hyper confused. Playing the two parts back to back, I don't think I missed anything. But I really feel like I missed something.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

When was this exposition dump? I'm hyper confused. Playing the two parts back to back, I don't think I missed anything. But I really feel like I missed something.
Incest patch not installed or not activated.

• Red Heart

txe320

Dec 4, 2023

On the main menu, at the bottom, if you have the patch installed, you need to change the "clones" to "family".

• Red Heart

gagoff

Jul 1, 2018
Try installing this patch, please
Hi,
I tried the patch, same issue.
When I do an interrupt from the console I get a stacktrace from the last call that was run.

I've cut out a few lines from the top :
File "game/scripts/c16/c16.rpy", line 38, in <module>
$ emm._var ("traits, physical", "a ella le gusta la rosa", "del")
File "game/modules/classes/TGCharacter.rpy", line 360, in _var
returnValue = callFunction (variableName, variableValue, intention, valueType)
File "game/modules/classes/TGCharacter.rpy", line 306, in _m1_TGCharacter__strVariable
newValue = self.__strCorrectList (newValue)
File "game/modules/classes/TGCharacter.rpy", line 320, in _m1_TGCharacter__strCorrectList
while value.find (",,") > -1: value.replace (",,", ",")

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Hi,
I tried the patch, same issue.
When I do an interrupt from the console I get a stacktrace from the last call that was run.

I've cut out a few lines from the top :
File "game/scripts/c16/c16.rpy", line 38, in <module>
$ emm._var ("traits, physical", "a ella le gusta la rosa", "del")
File "game/modules/classes/TGCharacter.rpy", line 360, in _var
returnValue = callFunction (variableName, variableValue, intention, valueType)
File "game/modules/classes/TGCharacter.rpy", line 306, in _m1_TGCharacter__strVariable
newValue = self.__strCorrectList (newValue)
File "game/modules/classes/TGCharacter.rpy", line 320, in _m1_TGCharacter__strCorrectList
while value.find (",,") > -1: value.replace (",,", ",")
I've made a new version of the patch. Can you test it?

Reactions: Ruffuss
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes