sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I started getting grey hairs in my late 20's. No bald spots yet but the top back of my head is definitely getting thinner. lol I just shave it all or keep it very short. I'm 61, lived through the hairy 70's but don't want to relive it. ;) I don't mind a bush, so long as it's trimmed. I don't want to have use a machete to find the golden nectar. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Man, it doesn't mean, what I played.
For the main character they are family.
In fact, they are not relatives by blood. They are not relatives. It's better because they can sleep with each other and have children. I do not speak here about incest from the position of moral. I speak about the reality and nature: very often, when relatives have sex, their children have problems with health. They are ill.
They are clones. And I am more than sure, that the main character is a clone, too. But we will know this in the end of the story.
Well, you can think that if you want and that's okay if you prefer that version of the game, but don't come and say that's a fact that Emma isn't MC's sister. They are related by blood.

Bu you can come here and say that you prefer the clone version than the family one.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I prefer the new hair style... the old one wasn't bad by any means but the new one makes her look more mature.
Who really needs a new hair style is the MC because Jesus fucking Christ... the one he has right now looks like a poodle died on his head. :KEK:

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes