ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I'm into variety. Having the two Latinas having Yetis is against it. At most, a Chupacabras.

I don't know what you are talking about. Your only talents are making us laugh and get into ignore lists. And the only place you are more important than any other forum member is in your mind.
So she's going to suck the GOAT penis?

And also: sick burn! I've had that troll on ignore since the second day he was here.

I'd say it does since it's supposed to be part goat, isn't it? :)
They feed on the blood of goats. "Chupacabra" translates to "goat sucker". ;)

Reactions: Xythurr and Trope95

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
So, not only Thumb Gay boy, has no taste in women, being gay doesn't help really, they are now professing themselves has fascists. Apparently they don't know what would be their fate on a Fascist regime. Unless... they are exceptionally gifted in oral work, they could maybe keep them under a secretary for mouth work, maybe that's what they dream about when they see bald shaved head men...

--------------------------------

No, I meant I reported 4 of their posts... I recommend you all resort to that instead of replying. Garbage place is in the Trash.

Peace :D
Oh that's how it was meant, yeah tiny hand boy is on ignore so I won't see him on his own until someone replies to him

Reactions: Xythurr and Trope95
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes