JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
In the past, I only knew that Jamaal was gay, but now I am sure that the personal pronoun for Jamaal should be she. :LOL: Next is Anthony's.Is it he,she or they?
The chart is who knows about MC and various people, not everyone MC is having sex with. Jamaal is fairly sure he's banging the women in his home. He's not a target to be acquired by our entirely heterosexual MC.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Are you sure you do though?
I am. And I have an offended lady on my PC right now
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the past, I only knew that Jamaal was gay, but now I am sure that the personal pronoun for Jamaal should be she. :LOL: Next is Anthony's.Is it he,she or they?
About Anthony... something for the next update...

The chart is who knows about MC and various people, not everyone MC is having sex with. Jamaal is fairly sure he's banging the women in his home. He's not a target to be acquired by our entirely heterosexual MC.
He's fairly sure but doesn't have confirmation (yet).
He isn't a target (that's why he doesn't have a vertical column). If the MC targeted Jamaal, the offended lady above would be joined by some other ladies. :D

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Can't wait to have it all out there...

But, was it really necessary to call Jamaal a girl? ::smirk::

Peace :D
JJ1960 has it right. I make this kind of chart for most harem games I play, and if there's a notable non-LI character who it could be interesting to track the knowledge of, I add them to the bottom of the list, but without a column.

I have updated my older format, in fact, and it now looks like this (some abbreviations are different than expected because I change several names - NAT = Norah, DAH = Daphne, Oph = Erika):

1715033057797.png

If anyone's curious about similar charts for other games, feel free to DM me to see if I have one, or DM on Discord if you are in a shared server with me, but let's keep that out of Trop's thread.

Edit: I just realized the status notes on the right give away some of my choices, heh. Well, so be it. It's not very surprising for anyone who's seen the kinds of games I like.

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
JJ1960 has it right. I make this kind of chart for most harem games I play, and if there's a notable non-LI character who it could be interesting to track the knowledge of, I add them to the bottom of the list, but without a column.

I have updated my older format, in fact, and it now looks like this (some abbreviations are different than expected because I change several names - NAT = Norah, DAH = Daphne, Oph = Erika):

View attachment 3610236

If anyone's curious about similar charts for other games, feel free to DM me to see if I have one, or DM on Discord if you are in a shared server with me, but let's keep that out of Trop's thread.
Look, I get it... But, on the legend of the symbols, (X) says "Left girl", that's why I say Jamaal is being called a girl.

It's nothing but a joke... ok? I mean no harm.

Peace :D

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Too many bland characters – in fact, too many characters in general – and too little Norah for the longest time.
I disagree. While the # of LI's is at or beyond my capacity to remember them all :D, and while there are a couple I could probably do without myself, I think they are all in there for a reason and those reasons seem pretty transparent if you take a moment to think about each of them and what uniquenesses they bring to the table. With inclusivity and acceptance as major themes within the Family, I think having such variety in there is a nice touch, and I don't find any of them "bland" even if they aren't my thing IRL. For me there are too many games out there written by boys with only caricatures as LI's, where different hair colors are considered adequate when it comes to creating "different" female characters. Each LI in this game has a different background and different motivations, and so for me this is one of only a handful of well-thought-out and almost-realistic harem games out there (another being A Foreign World but that dev would need to add another 20 Li's to get to where My Dorm is now. :ROFLMAO:)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

View attachment 3610236

Edit: I just realized the status notes on the right give away some of my choices, heh. Well, so be it. It's not very surprising for anyone who's seen the kinds of games I like.
Umm ... you sure you want to use that shorthand for the students?

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes