Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Heh. I have no qualms about overloaded abbreviations. Not since I saw a large company comfortably referring to their contact database system as "Contact Profile" in its expected abbreviations completely unironically.
Now I'm hungry for cheese pizza... :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95 and Tiur

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Starting to feel like too many characters and too little Norah for the longest time.
You better find a way to get used to it. While the sex is optional, the presence of the characters isn't. There are even more coming.

To me, that's not a problem, while I wait for my favorites, ALL the other girls keep me company. That is, in my view, the absolute best way to play a game of this kind, It's fine to have preferences, as long as you keep having fun while you wait for their turn.

Tropecita, did a fantastic job on that. Each and everyone of the women are a joy to keep company. While, yes, I do have preferences, I love all of them. Can't wait for those big bellies to show... :D :p

Peace :p

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
You better find a way to get used to it. While the sex is optional, the presence of the characters isn't. There are even more coming.

To me, that's not a problem, while I wait for my favorites, ALL the other girls keep me company. That is, in my view, the absolute best way to play a game of this kind, It's fine to have preferences, as long as you keep having fun while you wait for their turn.

Tropecita, did a fantastic job on that. Each and everyone of the women are a joy to keep company. While, yes, I do have preferences, I love all of them. Can't wait for those big bellies to show... :D :p

100% agree on that.

Also, with what Esquaria said about Norah, I think she has a lot of content (and I'm happy because I love her), so I don't understand why it's a problem if she's a little less prominent in the lasts couple updates.

Also, like you said, everyone has their preferences. I wonder if someone miss Jack tho. :BootyTime: :BootyTime:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

Harem players who play for only one or two LIs and then complain about too many LIs are so weird to me... like don't play harem games then there's only one tag that equates to multiple LIs if that's not what you want just ignore that one.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Harem players who play for only one or two LIs and then complain about too many LIs are so weird to me... like don't play harem games then there's only one tag that equates to multiple LIs if that's not what you want just ignore that one.
Some think that EVERY LIs will be like they want, and if not, they're mad about that or...... I don't know. I don't understand that kind of players.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
To be fair, you made this for the game that uses "NTR" as a major plot point ... without using NTR in it's "plotting"
There was an almost-throw-away line about what the girls do together when MC is not around. Didn't bother me at all, but I'm stunned the rabid NTR people on both sides didn't squall all over this thread. :LOL:

SpatulaPie

Apr 21, 2023
There was an almost-throw-away line about what the girls do together when MC is not around. Didn't bother me at all, but I'm stunned the rabid NTR people on both sides didn't squall all over this thread. :LOL:
It is just respect for TropecitaGames and his amazing game. Not TOO many rapid out of line/ out of context quibbles here. Plus those that do step over the line meet FatGiant and his un-equibble diatribes and rapier wit :devilish:; Satous mug :coffee:and HornyyPussy 's Elmo:p.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Starting to feel like too many characters and too little Norah for the longest time.
Imagine what the players who have Saira as their fav feel!
Norah has been there in 0.1*, 0.2, 0.3, 0.4A, 0.4B, 0.5*, (0.6), 0.7A, 0.7B*, 0.8, 0.9A*, 0.9B, (0.10A), 0.10B, 0.11A, 0.11B, 0.12*, 0.13, 0.14**, 0.15, 0.16, and 0.17
(x.X) = Not been there
x.X* = Lewd scene
x.X** = Two lewd scenes (through what if menu)
I think she is the character who has appeared in more updates (20/22) and the one with more lewd scenes (7 counting the double one)

Saira has been there in 0.1*, (0.2), (0.3), (0.4A), (0.4B), (0.5), (0.6), (0.7A), (0.7B), (0.8), (0.9A), (0.9B), (0.10A), (0.10B), (0.11A), 0.11B*, (0.12), 0.13, 0.14, 0.15, 0.16, and 0.17
Two lewd scenes. 14 updates in a row without showing up. Appears in 7 updates in total. One single sentence in the last update.

And I won't start talking about Lisa, Kate, Kim, Debbie, Kiara, Meemaw, Betty, Amanda, or Eva.

I think the players who have Norah as their fav are the ones who have fewer reasons to complain.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Usually, when a Harem game gets past the fifth chapter, an update might not satisfy those who prefer a more monogamous path. For those who don't like the Love Interests in the update, they should focus on playing with Friendship in mind, rather than Romance.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
TropecitaGames Just letting you know I just finshed my personal "canon" playthrough all the way to current season 2, I saw the post about your PC, because there is no NTR and you allow us to have the choice to not romance everyone, this is now my favorite VN now. You are the first dev for me to ever go the highest tier on patreon. Meemaw tier it is. Get that PC up and running fast haha.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
I would also like to say that yes while there is no NTR in this game, if there was this would be the game that prove that people wouldn't have to pick a general kink. Reason I say that is because this isn't even a full harem game because of the opition to not have it, plus there is no actual canon ending. Don't get me wrong, I am not advocating for there to be NTR in this game, I'm just saying this game has been so good that if there was optional NTR I would still be in the Meemaw tier.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I would also like to say that yes while there is no NTR in this game, if there was this would be the game that prove that people wouldn't have to pick a general kink. Reason I say that is because this isn't even a full harem game because of the opition to not have it, plus there is no actual canon ending. Don't get me wrong, I am not advocating for there to be NTR in this game, I'm just saying this game has been so good that if there was optional NTR I would still be in the Meemaw tier.
But... but... there is NTR. It's not even optional... It's even a major plot point...

Are you sure you are in the right thread?

I don't want to disabuse you of your good intentions of supporting this Great Creator, but, at least do it for the right reasons.

/sarcasm

Peace :D

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes