Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
We are watching you Dev.......
View attachment 3647521 View attachment 3647522

Signed a Member of the redhead-lovers gang and the milf-lovers gang
Kiara has perhaps the most beautiful boobs in the game. I won't let the chance to show them pass (too many times).

Good, good.:sneaky:

At least, but if you forgot to give us more Martha and Erika, we would hang you by your balls.:devilish:
What about a (possible, but not confirmed) Kiara-MC-Martha sandwich?
Kiara-MC-Martha-Norah?
Samantha-Kiara-MC-Martha-Norah? (I call this one the "MILF special")

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Kiara has perhaps the most beautiful boobs in the game. I won't let the chance to show them pass (too many times).

Kiara-MC-Martha-Norah?
Please don't, that would kill me instantly (at least I'd die with a boner)......

JUST KIDDING, PLEASE DO IT!!!!!!

Jul 8, 2020

Kiara-MC-Martha-Norah?
How long does it take to enter the main plot of Kiara? I hope to see 4 pregnant MILFs seeing off MC before he leaves for Aruba. :love:

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023

Kiara-MC-Martha-Norah?
Maybe we'll see Kiara's boobs at the pool party. But will she dare?
Sandwiches! Sandwiches! I love sandwiches. I've been asking for something like Scarlett MC Alexia for a long time. Although I know it's unlikely. The girls don't know each other well enough.

Last edited:

txe320

Dec 4, 2023

Kiara-MC-Martha-Norah?
Damn..... I love the way you think!

2sbgAG.gif

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I didn't see your edit about Kiara. Yes, the MC will have the chance to have a relationship with her. If I didn't provide that chance the redhead-lovers gang and the milf-lovers gang would hang me by my thumbs :D
milfcookies.gif
Kiara-MC-Martha-Norah?
this-is-the-american-dream-raff-hanks.gif

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023

Kiara-MC-Martha-Norah?
How about the opposite of that? An Debbie-Emma-Daphne-Scarlett-MC-Eva-Amanda-Erika-Simone-Kim Extravaorgasma? A 'Teen, Nice and Please' Burrito ;)

Last edited:

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
I don't know if this is the first game that I plan to play (/played) doing this or if I always missed the information, but having all the character names known, from the start, is so helpful.

Way too many 'Liam' crossing my path~, guess I'm not the only one in the scene liking the name.
I typically use names for MCs that no one else uses. My current is Ronin as a first name. If I get to choose the last name it's typically Ronin Harris (ruinin' her ass) or Ronin Therasis. (ruinin' their asses) :cool:

Last edited:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I typically use names for MCs that no one else uses. My current is Ronin as a first name. If I get to choose the last name it's typically Ronin Harris or Ronin Therasis. :cool:
I was listening to the Marcus King band one day I was a starting a game. I stick with that name.

Reactions: Trope95
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes