Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Kiara has perhaps the most beautiful boobs in the game. I won't let the chance to show them pass (too many times).

What about a (possible, but not confirmed) Kiara-MC-Martha sandwich?
Kiara-MC-Martha-Norah?
Samantha-Kiara-MC-Martha-Norah? (I call this one the "MILF special")
I don't believe you, so we are going to have to see all the women with their tops off and compare.

There's a series called MILF Overload. I'm looking forward to the MILF special video.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I didn't see your edit about Kiara. Yes, the MC will have the chance to have a relationship with her. If I didn't provide that chance the redhead-lovers gang and the milf-lovers gang would hang me by my thumbs :D
I think they have a joint gang called the Ginger MILFia.
Samantha-Kiara-MC-Martha-Norah? (I call this one the "MILF special")
If the VN were set in New Orleans, that would be called a MILFuletta special.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
View attachment 3650165 View attachment 3650166
Wrong thread maybe?:WaitWhat:
What Part of this Game has AI in it?
Well Trop has said that he's using AI generated images for the DnD characters when the DnD session happens in game.
So, as it stands there's no AI, but there's still going to be more than there should be.

But yea, while I agree with the poster, I'm not sure what caused that comment just yet

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Trope95

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Well Trop has said that he's using AI generated images for the DnD characters when the DnD session happens in game.
So, as it stands there's no AI, but there's still going to be more than there should be.

But yea, while I agree with the poster, I'm not sure what caused that comment just yet
Yeah I know about the DnD Characters but I was just confused why He mentioned that now....

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Depends on what you use it for. I could see it being useful for props (weapons, mops and so on) and maybe generic backgrounds / settings. I wouldn't use it for character models (even if their hands were hidden so you couldn't count fingers :sneaky:).
Yeah I think that User means AI cg for Characters which to be fair is a really big hit or miss, for props you could use it maybe

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Nothing right now, but the Dev could start using that abomination if enough people are okeying it.
I was talking about a possible future feature of the game, not a present one.
Comes a bit anxious across, I mean it seems (to me) you are painting a worst case scenario already, did you see any of the AI CG which only come into game in a certain occasion?
yes I share yours and Satous point of view of not liking AI CG.
On the other hand I trust Trope that he will find a good middle.
As well I 'm shure that he will answer you and calm a bit your fear.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes