Oct 10, 2022
Your theory, although I loved it, doesn't hold water. Erika already saw the MC in My Dorm, and she continued dating Jack until the MC caught him cheating on the 4th day. So no reason for her to dump him earlier in your version.
In the first 3 days he:
* Showered with Norah.
* Had oral sex with Eileen in the cafe.
* Had a couple of dreams with Martha (one of them with mini-Norah hugging his dick). One of them ended with him cumming in front of Martha's eyes.
* Kissed Norah in the (different) cafe.
* Peeped on Martha at Maddie's store.
* Had the first not-a-date with Martha.

And every one of those things happened with Erika around.
But you are missing this is an alternative timeline. In my timeline MC has completely different mindset. First of all, he knows he has limited time like a few days, a week tops. He is also not worried about whole Dorm business. He goes after Erika because he can't miss his shot. Rick cheated on (what a fucking idiot) because she was unsure, also comparing to MC thing still holds truth. Which means, Erika would accept this advances. So,

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Special Render (XX) - Maddie

Since the update has been published, and I can't publish previews yet to avoid spoilers (and because I haven't started rendering), I will go with a Special render interlude.
This time it's a themed one, with fantasy as the linking topic.
I'll start this one with Maddie (and Zeus). I'm more in love with that girl every time I render her.

Enjoy!

Full HD (4K on Patreon and SS)
Special (XX) - Maddie 1920.png

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Aren't You glad then that she isn't a side Girl like originally planned? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Fortunately, I listened to the community's advice. Not having her and Megan in the harem would have meant a couple of scenes to be distributed between the other girls.
I know HP would say that it would be a good change if those two scenes were for Martha, but I said distributed.
Having them adds more depth and options to the story.

Meh... her catto is way better than her in all regards... catto should be MC of the game tbh... :WeSmart: :KEK:
Spoiler?: Who do you think the narrator is? We know Zeus can understand "human language", so perhaps it's him who is explaining the story to his kitties. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Fortunately, I listened to the community's advice. Not having her and Megan in the harem would have meant a couple of scenes to be distributed between the other girls.
I know HP would say that it would be a good change if those two scenes were for Martha, but I said distributed.
Having them adds more depth and options to the story.

Spoiler?: Who do you think the narrator is? We know Zeus can understand "human language", so perhaps it's him who is explaining the story to his kitties. :ROFLMAO:
1717470926603.gif

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Stanford? In that case you might as well stick with the local Community College. :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I doubt Scarlett is going to be playing (American) Football. :ROFLMAO: (otherwise UCLA, UCB aka Cal or USC for certain as far as California schools.) Trope was talking about ivy leagues though and Stanford is the lone west coast ivy league school. Although in retrospect seeing as how both Daphne and Scarlett are heavily into STEM disciplines , CalTech, UCB or UCLA with it's medical program might be preferable to an ivy league.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
But you are missing this is an alternative timeline. In my timeline MC has completely different mindset. First of all, he knows he has limited time like a few days, a week tops. He is also not worried about whole Dorm business. He goes after Erika because he can't miss his shot. Rick cheated on (what a fucking idiot) because she was unsure, also comparing to MC thing still holds truth. Which means, Erika would accept this advances. So,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
This, GH and LRH all tied for #1 for me.
LRH?

(later edit- long road home? - its on my watch list. looks good, tracking cause of preg tag, we'll see how it goes, i see it might be getting close to its end of whatever it wants to call as a chapter 1. .. little too much tattoo and piercings for me, and not really into the biker life, but as long as the story and chars and content is good and it flows i dont care.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Trope95

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
LRH?

(later edit- long road home? - its on my watch list. looks good, tracking cause of preg tag, we'll see how it goes, i see it might be getting close to its end of whatever it wants to call as a chapter 1. .. little too much tattoo and piercings for me, and not really into the biker life, but as long as the story and chars and content is good and it flows i dont care.)
Give it a spin. Story is good, the dev is active here like this one.

Reactions: Trope95 and coretex
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes