snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Not to brag or want to make your waiting time more painful, but this is the first comment from a subscriber who played the update (besides the beta testers, who, more or less, coincide):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sir the wait till the 20th is long enough withput you being a tease.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Poor MC dad, rest in peace abroad. All for his son to take his wife, daughter and all other females in the family... :cry:

:ROFLMAO:
Edmund is the real hero of this story!!! :ROFLMAO:
It all started with him cheating on his wife 19 years ago. That meant he needed to embezzle money from the University, so he had to flee when the fire started there.

If he wasn't a piece of shit and remained at home:
* Martha would be out of reach
* Emma wouldn't be so bitchy at the start, so she wouldn't have gone into the shower and caught the MC naked. She wouldn't become possessive so fast and wouldn't have kissed him after the first night out.
* No need to hire rooms for students, so no painting of Saira's room means no Norah in the shower either. Remember Edmund forbade them to shower together when the MC was a teenager.
* The students wouldn't be there, obviously.
* Without (the MC thinking) his dad cheated on Martha, would he have reacted the same when he caught Jack cheating on Erika? If not, Erika may be out of reach too.
* Without the fights with Jack, no reason to meet Alexia.
* Maddie: Only the romance path is possible because no spying on Martha, but without Martha... would the MC go to her store to buy a costume? Would there be a costumed breakfast if Edmund was at home?
* Megan: No rekindle in the Jazz Corner (on Martha's path) or when the MC went to Westport (in no-Martha playthroughs)
* Olivia: She wouldn't see the MC building a new family, so she wouldn't relate him to her late husband.
* Betty: She wouldn't see the MC taking all the responsibilities, or suspect about his relationships, so not seeing him as an adult instead of a kid.

That means the possible LIs are:
* Scarlett: Nothing changes (except the MC wouldn't suspect she may be his half-sister)
* Daphne: Nothing changes (the hero in that relationship was Scarlett)
* Eileen: Nothing changes
* Samantha: Without the fight with Jack there is no reason for her to massage the MC, but the feelings already are there, so perhaps they could start dating in a different way.
* Simone: Nothing changes
* Kiara: Nothing changes
* Amanda: Nothing changes
* Eva: Nothing changes

So out of 28 LIs (currently 22 introduced), a maximum of 8 LIs would still be LIs.

Daughters

But yea, between him cheating on Mom, and what he did to Mom&Emma and Norah&Daphne&Erika which caused everything that's happened to Amanda&Eva, he deserves a lot worse that what happens to him
He wasn't involved in NTR, so that is the only thing he's not guilty of.
It was his brothers and brother-in-law (patched version), or his brother, his wife, and Martha's boyfriend (unpatched version), who created Amanda and Eva.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
* Scarlett: Nothing changes
If Edmund had stayed home, as in not betrayed Martha 19 years ago, would Scarlett even exist? Maybe she would be a completely different person even if, someone that would feel no affinity to the MC and his family... could even not be friends with Daphne.

Please don't do a What If of this. Seeing Martha happy with Edmund would break MY heart... HP would book a flight to Barcelona with the remnants of Sweden's Underworld to "Have a Talk" with ya... so, please... don't. (HP I would want photos).

Peace :cry:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
* The students wouldn't be there, obviously.
Thinking on it, would/could Saira not be an exception to this? She moved to this area specifically to get back with MC, so it'd be more her living somewhere else in the same city and still being able to try get back with MC. And I suppose her cousin could also be an exception too as an extension of sorts of Saira.

All the other students, yea that's have nothing to bring them into MCs orbit were they not all living together in the dorm

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Poor MC dad, rest in peace abroad. All for his son to take his wife, daughter and all other females in the family... :cry:

:ROFLMAO:
Daughters

But yea, between him cheating on Mom, and what he did to Mom&Emma and Norah&Daphne&Erika which caused everything that's happened to Amanda&Eva, he deserves a lot worse that what happens to him
Seriously, how many non-LI dad's* are even alive at the start of these games? That's an achievement on its own that he's around and doesn't ever impede the MC from his goals.

*Everyone seems to have understood what I meant ... I think ...

Last edited:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
If Edmund had stayed home, as in not betrayed Martha 19 years ago, would Scarlett even exist? Maybe she would be a completely different person even if, someone that would feel no affinity to the MC and his family... could even not be friends with Daphne.

Please don't do a What If of this. Seeing Martha happy with Edmund would break MY heart... HP would book a flight to Barcelona with the remnants of Sweden's Underworld to "Have a Talk" with ya... so, please... don't. (HP I would want photos).

Peace :cry:
IF Scarlett is Edmund's daughter, she wouldn't exist. She would be (if any) the daughter of another guy. But under the same circumstances (she is born and the other guy not wanting anything with her mother), she could end up having an affinity with Daphne. Her intelligence was inherited from her mother (who was going to Harward or Yale, I don't remember which, before getting pregnant).

Thinking on it, would/could Saira not be an exception to this? She moved to this area specifically to get back with MC, so it'd be more her living somewhere else in the same city and still being able to try get back with MC. And I suppose her cousin could also be an exception too as an extension of sorts of Saira.

All the other students, yea that's have nothing to bring them into MCs orbit were they not all living together in the dorm
Kalyani would come to Newport to study, but Saira's initial plan was to visit the MC to keep the flame alive until she ended her last year in Portland. She decided to try to move to Newport (since she would be living in MC's house) before going to India, but she knew convincing her parents would be hard.
Her surprise when she went to India was, precisely, that her cousin was studying in Newport (what are the chances?), so she was able to convince her (Saira's) parents to let her move to Newport so she could support her cousin to adapt to a new country. Kalyani and her parents were Saira's unknowing allies in convincing her parents.

Without the dorm, perhaps she attaches to the initial plan, so she keeps the flame alive, the MC continues being monogamous, and Kaly, even being in the MC's orbit, doesn't see him as an LI because he is dating her loved (and absent) cousin. But Saira and Kaly are the biggest wildcards in that What If. Saira can (and would) influence every other relationship if she keeps the relationship alive even while living in Portland.

Seriously, how many non-dad LI's are even alive at the start of these games? That's an achievement on its own that he's around and doesn't ever impede the MC from his goals.
I didn't want a dead father. Too much of a Trope ( :ROFLMAO: ). But I needed him out of the picture to avoid the above scenario.
The MC cucking him (if Edmund doesn't cheat on Martha or his so-long-ago cheating isn't discovered) would go against the MC's personality.
Eleventh sentence by the MC after the intro:
mc "No way. You are... You were happy."
So he wouldn't make a move on Martha if Edmund didn't flee.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
So you're saying there's a chance the school her mom attended could end up being a MAJOR plot point later on, eh? :LOL:
View attachment 3701611
Nope. The college she didn't attend won't play any role. It's only her backstory to show how she sees that pregnancy derailing her life.
It would be cool if Scarlett ends up in Harvard or Yale and she graduates there, but it's too far away from the MC. :ROFLMAO:

Oct 10, 2022
Without (the MC thinking) his dad cheated on Martha, would he have reacted the same when he caught Jack cheating on Erika? If not, Erika may be out of reach too.
He would. Erika would not be out of reach. You can't take her away from me. Though, all the family stuff started with Martha, right? So maybe, just maybe, MC would not be open to whole keeping it in the family thing. Small chance though, because who would in their right mind would be okay not to take a shot if they see Erika?

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
He would. Erika would not be out of reach. You can't take her away from me. Though, all the family stuff started with Martha, right? So maybe, just maybe, MC would not be open to whole keeping it in the family thing. Small chance though, because who would in their right mind would be okay not to take a shot if they see Erika?
The implications of having Saira and Edmund around are huge. Perhaps the MC isn't in the café to catch Jack. Perhaps Saira discovers she's in love earlier, doesn't go to India, and seals the relationship. Without the Dorm, perhaps even the MC doesn't return to Newport (remember he had job offers from several firms). Or maybe he stays in Portland with Saira for a year, working in the company he was working for while studying.
I'm happy we won't know. Since My Dorm is the best-case-scenario for every character (besides Edmund, Jack, or Jonas), any other combination would be sad. ;)

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
The implications of having Saira and Edmund around are huge. Perhaps the MC isn't in the café to catch Jack. Perhaps Saira discovers she's in love earlier, doesn't go to India, and seals the relationship. Without the Dorm, perhaps even the MC doesn't return to Newport (remember he had job offers from several firms). Or maybe he stays in Portland with Saira for a year, working in the company he was working for while studying.
I'm happy we won't know. Since My Dorm is the best-case-scenario for every character (besides Edmund, Jack, or Jonas), any other combination would be sad. ;)
Here you go then,
Saira thinking about sealing the deal but first she wanted to permission of her parents. She goes back to India to confront her parents. MC accepts a job away from home. So before starting the job he decided to visit his family. When he was at the Newport, he sees Erika. Then, boom! He and Erika started to date. As Erika said she always compared her dates to MC. If she can have MC, who would give a flying fuck about Zack.(it has her boyfriend's name, right?) Erika apply to a school where MC gonna work. They move in together. MC refuses Saira, saying she missed her chances. Happily ever after. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Here you go then,
Saira thinking about sealing the deal but first she wanted to permission of her parents. MC accepts a job away from home. So before starting the job he decided to visit his family. When he was at the Newport, he sees Erika. Then, boom! He and Erika started to date. As Erika said she always compared her dates to MC. If she can have MC, who would give a flying fuck about Zack.(it has her boyfriend's name, right?) Erika apply to a school where MC gonna work. They move in together. MC refuses Saira, saying she missed her chances. Happily ever after. ;)
Close enough; Jack.

But, in that scenario, is it plausible that Eileen would see MC and still integrate the harem idea in his head?

Oct 10, 2022
But, in that scenario, is it plausible that Eileen would see MC and still integrate the harem idea in his head?
Nope,It's a short visit. So no Simone, no Scarlett, no Eileen. He visits the family, seen Erika, started the relationship. They probably won't go public with it. After they move in together, they can break the news.:)

Close enough; Jack.
Oh, Mack. Got it. (y)

• Haha

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Nope. The college she didn't attend won't play any role. It's only her backstory to show how she sees that pregnancy derailing her life.
It would be cool if Scarlett ends up in Harvard or Yale and she graduates there, but it's too far away from the MC. :ROFLMAO:
You could go with Stanford.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Here you go then,
Saira thinking about sealing the deal but first she wanted to permission of her parents. She goes back to India to confront her parents. MC accepts a job away from home. So before starting the job he decided to visit his family. When he was at the Newport, he sees Erika. Then, boom! He and Erika started to date. As Erika said she always compared her dates to MC. If she can have MC, who would give a flying fuck about Zack.(it has her boyfriend's name, right?) Erika apply to a school where MC gonna work. They move in together. MC refuses Saira, saying she missed her chances. Happily ever after. ;)
Your theory, although I loved it, doesn't hold water. Erika already saw the MC in My Dorm, and she continued dating Jack until the MC caught him cheating on the 4th day. So no reason for her to dump him earlier in your version.
In the first 3 days he:
* Showered with Norah.
* Had oral sex with Eileen in the cafe.
* Had a couple of dreams with Martha (one of them with mini-Norah hugging his dick). One of them ended with him cumming in front of Martha's eyes.
* Kissed Norah in the (different) cafe.
* Peeped on Martha at Maddie's store.
* Had the first not-a-date with Martha.

And every one of those things happened with Erika around.

Close enough; Jack.

See above. Eileen would be there. It can change if Erika and the MC flee the night after the Twins and the MC doesn't go to the lake (where Eileen told him about harems). However, we should remember the MC plays AVNs, so no need for any girl to insert the harem idea in his mind.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes